Day 1, I will do be doing daily weigh ins, 2nd time on Exante

Mrs Booth

Day 1 11st 2lb
Goal 9 st

Well I started off last year on 13st 7lb on exante and managed to get to 10st for my wedding and in a size 12 tight fitting dress which I was delighted with well I went on my honeymoon all inclusive for 2 weeks and came back at 10st 7lb which I was fine with ...easy on easy off or so i thought... but this was in December so after many Christmas nights out and Christmas day and new years and finishing off all the naughty food in the house I was devastated to see I was 11st 2lb when I finally got on the scales this morning. So I have one week of exante left and then I'm going to see how I get on this week and will then probably order a 4 week pack depending on what I see by Monday/ Tuesday.

The thing I need advice with is what are the porridges like and the carbonara? Can you also only have them once a day with two soups/ shakes like the bars?

Thank you :)

Hi Mrs Booth :)

Congrats on your weightloss! You havnt gained much back either so well doe for getting back on Exante before it spiralled. No advice on the foods sorry as im on shakes only but good luck, I will enjoy following your progress :) xx

Hi
Your weight gain wasn't too bad considering the time of year. My last all inclusive holiday I came back 10 lbs heavier, the same 10lbs I have lost and gained for the last 5 years. This is my first try at a VLCD and hope to lose a lot more than 10 lbs so that if I gain again in the future I will have a bit of leeway.
I think the meal replacements are all a bit of personal choice. I love all the shakes and bars but other people complain about them. The carbonarra seems to be the one most people do not like. Good luck with your weight loss.
Mere x

I love the shakes, soup and bars but find the porridge and carbonara a bit of a challenge. I've taken to making porridge cookies as I cannot get it to a consistency I like but the cookies are good. I bought the winter warmer pack with the soups and shakes pack when I joined but I wouldn't get the carbonara again. It looks nothing like the picture and it has a strange taste. If you are on facebook their is an Exante Swapping group. You could try getting a couple of packs before committing.

Good luck!

x

i love the porridge and ya can have 3 a day if ya want.... ya can on ly have 1 bar a day ..thats the only restriction i know of...

does take a bit of trial and error getting the porridge how ya like it but ive mastered it now and have it every morning and think its the best flavour pack they do xx

Hello I have had the carbonara everyday since I startedon day 4. All of it takes getting used to. The carbonara is better if u cook on a hob with about 200mls of water, a dash of tobasco and some black pepper. Learnt from this forum and very grateful for the idea. I like cos there is some pasta & bite in there but at 200kals.:)

Back