Day 1 in the Cambridge House

Lilly

I started 2day am a CD virgin. The kids don't go back to school until tomorrow so have done all the usual food prep for them and hubby. They are eating left over roast and chips with gravy at this very moment! Aaaaah!! Is it supposed to be this hard even on Day 1? :eek: Does is get easier?...I was so determined and thought I could handle it but now i'm not so sure! :cry: Any words of wisdom appreciated.

Lx

Hi Lilly, it really will get easier, but probably not for another few days. Keep drinking the water and take a look at the 'before and after' thread for inspiration. This diet really works and once you get into ketosis you really won't feel hungry. To find some inspiring photos click on 'Inspiration slide show' on the thick blue line above.

Hi Lilly, please don't despair, as Splash says it really DOES get easier after the first few days. Just hang in there - get on these boards as much as you can, remember why you want to lose the weight and have total faith in the diet - it really works, and very quickly! You just have to grit your teeth to get through the first bit - once you are properly in ketosis you won't feel any hunger, and after that you'll be fine and the weight will be falling off you!

Stay focused - it'll be SO worth it, I promise!

Good luck and keep posting (remember we've all been there!) x

to re-iterate the previous posts, the first few days can be pretty difficult but after day 3/4 you stop feeling hungry. You will also likely feel a great sense of wellbeing - just keep drinking that water and you will have a great sense of acheivement at your weigh in.

Good luck on your journey. I'm in my first week too and fortunately in ketosis. Keep busy and drink lots when the hunger pangs strike. I'm sure your family will keep you active.

Just to echo what everyone else has said, it does get easier! You have made a great decision to start CD, stick with it through the first week, grit your teeth and the weight will start to drop off - what better motivation. Good luck and keep us posted.

Georgie
x

Lilly, as everyone has says, it does get easier. I never thought I could do it...I just took one day at a time and considered every day a victory...today is day 94 for me and it has gone really quickly and has been so worthwhile. Good luck with it!

Thanks every1! ;) Feel better after my soup! Was panic stricken. Early nite for me...see what tomorrow brings...roll on ketosis eh!
Lx

Stick with it Lilly, it really does get easier. The first few days are tough, but once Ketosis kicks in you will be feeling much better. Good luck, it will all be worth it when you go for your weigh in :)

Back