Day 1 ~ Jillians 30 day shred

Hey everyone,

So i started the 30 day shred today :D and i can honestly say i felt great.

Earlier on in the day i went to the gym and done a spinning class which was very energising, I'm hoping to loose 2 stone by nov :character00115:.

I've already lost 3 stone woohooo :happy096: but i just need to shift the other 2.

So currently im doing SW, 2 days gym and 7 days Jillian :cool:

I will come back and give feedback on how much ive lost and how i feel.

P.E.A.C.E. Ya'll :p

Hi! :)

I too started this today. it's really intense and admittedly I could only do the first 8 minutes or so of it. Shows how out of shape I am... But I still feel good for doing it, and I feel motivated enough to try and build myself up to the whole 20 minutes :D

Good luck with the Shred, I'll be following this thread closely :)

ive heard good things about this, please keep us posted and if im brave enough i might give it a go in the not to distant future!

Hi im going to take the wrapper off my dvd and start doing it tonight (ive had it for 2 months)..... also doing Sw and think this will help!

hope yours is going well.......i can only do it 4 times a week as work early till late 3 days a week..... do u think this will be ok?

Wow I have to say you are impressing me with your determination! It sounds like you really have it all worked out how you want to lose your weight and you're working hard! Very well done, keep up the hard work and be sure to reach your goal! :) X

Hey, just so you know if you are starting out, in the SW teams forum we have a 30 day shred challenge going on. You are all welcome to come take part :D

This sounds very interesting?! I might go and google it.

Bren
X

Hey, just so you know if you are starting out, in the SW teams forum we have a 30 day shred challenge going on. You are all welcome to come take part :D
Ah thats great, thanks for letting us know. I haven't got the workout yet but I might invest in it and come join you over there! Although I have myself in for two challenges already this month so I'll not have enough hours in the day if I keep going :p

Ah but Jillian only takes 25 minutes or so - 20 minutes of circuits and a couple of minutes warm up and cool down either side.

I have just done day 2 - and I feel really good. I made the cardinal error of watching on a bit to Level 2 though and scared myself. Hopefully the first ten days of Level 1 will make me superfit and ready for Level 2!!!! :D

Ah but Jillian only takes 25 minutes or so - 20 minutes of circuits and a couple of minutes warm up and cool down either side.

I have just done day 2 - and I feel really good. I made the cardinal error of watching on a bit to Level 2 though and scared myself. Hopefully the first ten days of Level 1 will make me superfit and ready for Level 2!!!! :D
Ohh that sounds brill, quick little workouts like that. I'm definitely going to invest in this, it sounds great!

Don't worry hun, I'm sure you'll manage level 2 no bother at all by the time you get there! :D

Just to say, it is surprising how quickly you start to be able to do this with a lot more ease. I am on day 4 now and its a lot less effort than it was to get through the workout. I am actually starting to look forward to the challenge of level 2 and the improvements I will see.

what type of exercises does she make you do?

I've just bought this, as soon as it arrives I'll be joining you in this. I want to lose a bit before Christmas so this will be perfect, even if I don't manage to do it every day!

Hello,

I started the shred, I am on level 2 day 3 and my body aches... I busted my foot so had to take a few days off to recover but getting back to it, think I might go back to level 1 as level 2 is to tough for me as I can't do some of the moves.

Back