Day 1 - Just wanted to say hi.

cankles

Hi everyone :)
I attended a meeting last night and am all set to start today. I have used minimins in the past on a different diet and had lots of support so thought i would come back again.
I go on holiday 6 weeks today so setting a mini goal of a stone loss by then.
Hope you all have a fab friday!

Hi Sarah!

Good luck on WW!

I'm just back to Mimimims today too! I first started propointing in January 2011, lost over two stone in four months and after taking a break to go to Los Angeles for three weeks I couldn't get back on track and put on all the weight I lost plus extra so re-started again in July 2012 and loving it. In six weeks I have lost a stone (am still heavier than my original joining weight though!) and don't feel in the least bit deprived. I mostly cook from scratch as I find this gives me the best value for my points and enjoy creating new tasty things to try.

Thanks Babybloo. Well done on your loss! Unfortunately cooking is not one of my strengths but learning slowly :)

Hi everyone :)
I attended a meeting last night and am all set to start today. I have used minimins in the past on a different diet and had lots of support so thought i would come back again.
I go on holiday 6 weeks today so setting a mini goal of a stone loss by then.
Hope you all have a fab friday!

Hope you had a great week

Very best of luck :) x

Thanks :) had a good start with a 5lb loss, i'm out for dinner tomorrow so putting my weeklies to good use!!xx

Back