Day 1 monday anyone want a buddy???

emma5396

Hi all well I got my packs yesterday and looking forward to next step which will be slim and feeling great.
I have done the cd in the past and given up 2 weeks in as didn't have the will power but this time I'm determined.
My goal is to lose at least 2 stone by 5th aug which is my 30th birthday so wish me luck xx

emma5396 said:
Hi all well I got my packs yesterday and looking forward to next step which will be slim and feeling great.
I have done the cd in the past and given up 2 weeks in as didn't have the will power but this time I'm determined.
My goal is to lose at least 2 stone by 5th aug which is my 30th birthday so wish me luck xx

Hi emma5396,
My packs were delivered yesterday and I am starting on Monday if u wanted to buddy up, I expect the first week will be really hard. I've dabbled with slimfast Etc in the past, and have been doing SW on and off for the past few months but lost very little as I can't stop eating so thought this plan would be great to break my bad habits with food, I am aiming to lose around 4 stone over all but I have a wedding to go to in august, so want to be a couple of stone slimmer by then as I've brought a beautiful dress and I can't get it on! How much are u aiming to lose? This is my first VLCD so I'm expecting to e a right moody mare this week! Lol

Hi Emma & hi Shellie,

Good luck ladies, I admit to being a dabbler previously but am finding SW much better this time around. Secret for me has been the planning - have sorted each day out up to next weekend, which sounds a bit sad but I figured that if I do that then hopefully if I lose weight it will give me the encouragement to keep going.

I am rubbish at dieting but keep checking back on this site and getting ideas on what to eat & cook etc, it is really helping me, people do understand on here and that is soooooo reassuring.

P x

monkeychops1819 said:
Oh and hat is a VLCD??!! Lol :confused:

Very low calorie diet, going to be following Exante which is a meal replacement plan

Oops yet again, just realised why I dont know what VLCD is, am on the wrong forum, please ignore me ladies!!!!! What a muppet, good luck though girls, this site is fab x

Good luck with SW it's a fantastic diet, just not right for me. X

i start tomorrow morning, as i tend to find it easier to start on a non working day (my job is VERY stressful, and its month and quarter end)

im doing shakes only, as i ended up binning bars and soups last time. the banana is my favourite. been and bought a shaker today, and some of my fave stuff to have today as my "last meal" (weirdly strawberries, and stuff to make home made spaghetti bolognese?!)

looking forward to it, going to measure tonight.

I'll be starting on Monday too - just as soon as my shakes and bars arrive!! I've been doing Ultra Slim (Tesco's version of slim fast) for the past two weeks and have lost 13lbs so hopefully its onwards and downwards with Exante.

I have a friends birthday in 7 weeks time and am hoping to go from a 18 (but clothes now a bit loose!) to a 14. I am not sure what weight that will be for me as I haven't been that size in a good few years!!

Good luck everyone! Hopefully it will get easier after the first week :eek:

emma5396 said:

How's day one going so far?

Hi All , Started today but didnt get my delivery of exante until this afternoon so had 2 CD packs to start with then had exante bar, Did 40 mins Zumba & Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred DVD was starving after my shower so baked a small piece of cod and steamed some broccoli.Oh by the way wanting to lose 1 & half stone but at least 1 stone for my cousins wedding on the 29th July. Good Luck everyone.x

Back