Day 1 nearly over

lush72

So okay day 1 nearly over,been hard as ive been at home all day with my youngest son,ive drank 3 ltrs water had two shakes and a bl bar, tried the exante ones (horrible).Iam going to bed early tonight hahaha.Cant wait for ketosis to kick in as im sooooo hungry.Roll on day 2.x:wave_cry:

well done on your first day - you can 100% honk!

Well done! I'm starting in the morning so will share you pain tomorrow evening!!! Just keep thinking about the amazing first weeks weight loss :)

Last edited:
Well done lush72!! you're doing very well. Keep yourself busy, maybe go for a slow, relaxing walk, read a book or your fav magazine. I'm on my first day too. So I feel exactly the same as you. Not too bad so far. Yes, I am hungry, but I can live with it. I hope I'll loose a few lbs soon :D If we can do one day we can do another one, can't we? :) yes we can! :)

Well done to us - I started today aswell. Have been at work, which makes it easier cuz I'm busy, but I hate feeling hungry whilst teaching!!! Also promised a friend I'll go to gym tonight, but am gunna take it seriously slowly - perhaps a slow amble on the treadmill.
Need to drink more water, but so far... so good.

Yay, good for you, every day you're closer to your first week weigh in! Exciting stuff x Best of luck with it!

Today is my first day too! I'm only having shakes at the moment and so far so good :) I really like the shakes, really impressed at how creamy they seem to be.

I haven't felt hungry yet either which is the most surprising thing although that could be because I'm really stressed at work at the moment. Having said that, when stressed I usually eat LOADS!!!

My boyfriend is making his dinner and smells WONDERFUL even though it's a meat pie and I'm vegetarian lol. Still, I'm going to wait until his is ready to have my last shake of the day. I've got plenty of books and things to do this evening to keep me occupied as well. Also got Coke Zero's on the go which are helping.

I'm going to have a mid-week weigh in on Saturday, already can't wait lol! :) Good luck everyone xx

Well done to everyone who started today. Fab feelin waking up in the morn knowing u were 100%

Stay positive n keep goin
xxx

Back