Day 1 need a buddy

2nd weigh in today and another 4.5lbs off! Wooo! One 2.5 to go before my 1st of 5 stones is off! :D chuffed now I didn't crumble last night and have some jam on toast lol xx

Amazing!

Reading all the success people are having is great

nearing the end of day three. I have to confess it isn't as hard as I thought it would be yet ! and I get a great satisfaction cooking food for my gang. the smell seems to satisfy me without eating it. weird or what?
:eat:

I am starting again to get as much off before August 10th (camping holiday). Lost 4 and half stones last year but one stone 12 back on. Day three is so hard not looking forward to that again. If i can make it through the weekend it should get easier. Good luck!

Pixie Ear said:
I am starting again to get as much off before August 10th (camping holiday). Lost 4 and half stones last year but one stone 12 back on. Day three is so hard not looking forward to that again. If i can make it through the weekend it should get easier. Good luck!

How long did it the u to loose 4 1/2 stone?

How long did it the u to loose 4 1/2 stone?
It took from end of june until end of oct and had a week of in Ibiza in the middle but still did shakes on holiday with a couple of evening meals.
I need to find that level of commitment again.

I am going strawberry picking today with the grandkids...will it destroy everything if I have a couple or should I just resist :sigh:

Resist redlinda!!! Don't undo all your work, keep thinking thin! When the weights off there will still be strawberries you can eat em by the bucket full in your skinny jeans! Eyes on the prize! Sat with my family last night whilst they pigged on pizza and salad and then hot brownies and custard and didn't even flinch you've got your eyes on the prize! Xxx

day 4 ......its hard in this heat wave everyone eating ice lollies. But I don't really feel that hungry. I am really quite light headed though and a little agitated! I really like the chicken soup which is suprising because normally when eating normally I hate it :) still everyone keeps saying it should get easier now.

Enjoyed reading the thread :) Hoping to start 16th July Fter a hen and finish 10th of Aug for my bday weekend and week before my bfs brothers wedding. Been off seven weeks with my back and done damage :( time has caught up and want to lose a stone for the wedding !! Roll on 16th July can't wait !! Done lipotrim before ... X good luck guys

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know if you are in ketosis ? I have never heard of this but reading up people say the pee on a stick to check ?? and if you are not in it you wont loose weight ??

Found this on line if it helps x
image-580870708.jpg

Oh you star Aishling ...thank you. Yes I must be a qualify with at least 4 of those symptoms ... especially the smelly ones! :eek:

hi guys

u can buy ketostix from ebay they are quite cheap test ur wee first thing in the morning before u drink anything and they will show how far in ketosis u are.

xxx

Hi first time on this, got my shakes today starting in the morning, 14st 7lb have 4 stone to lose, bit nervous but looking forward to seeing the results

Good luck lovely keep us posted on how you're getting on! I'm on day 19 today with my weigh in as soon as I get my act together! It gets easier with time :) zzz

Back