day 1, need support

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by juls37, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. juls37

juls37 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante/S World
    Hi,

I started the lipotrim TFR diet today. I am currently lying in bed and I feel quite sick. Any tips or advice? But am determined to stick this out. I am 235lbs at 5ft 8 and I've tried every diet & fad going. I hope & pray that this works for me this time. Am sick of looking & feeling the way I do. I've joined this forum for moral support & also to chat to people that are in the same boat as me. I intend to put very regular updates on the website & I hope that we can all achieve our dreams together. The power is in our hands. Lots of love.... Juls37 xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi juls. if you look at my stats there pretty much the same as yours. i think your target weight is maybe a bit low. you need a weight your not going to struggle to stay at. its harder keeping the weight off after lipo than it is losing it in the first place.

i felt sick around day 5. but it only last a day. its well worth the effort in the end. lipo strips you of body fat so you see reults after only a couple of weeks, its brill.

keep up the good work hun and just tell yourself its not for that long

kerryxxx

4. juls37

juls37 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante/S World
    Thanks Kerry, I think ur right about my target, I think I was given one that's too low. If I got to 12 stone then I would b very happy. Thank u for the advice.

Julie x

5. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Juls37. we are the same height what's ur Target weight hun. If u don't mind me asking (on my phone at mo) .. i started at 215.5 my target ostensibly 147 but in all honesty i want to be 139... First week is tough hun..not everyone is the same but sickness and lethargy are common. The results from your first week weigh in will give u the determination to go on i promise. Take it easy Drink 2-3 litres of water a day and take it one day at a time. Set mini stone goals its easier to work towards. And of u have a question or prob or feeling happy or low come on here and ask.....you will always get support!!!! Good luck on may two xxxxx

6. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    The first few days are the worst!!!! After the first week you'll feel ace!!! Keep at it!!! Its worth it hun!!! Good luck to you!!! x

7. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome to the world of Lipotrim Juls87! I promise that if you stick to it rigidly for the first week and see the amazing scales reading on your first weigh-in , you will be inspired girl!! Stick with us, we'll all get you through it! I'm on Day 11 now...can't believe it. Log in to this site EVERY DAY too if you can and you'll get soooo much support. Good luck...if we can do it so can you okay xx

x S

8. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think it's a bit like AA the motto should be one day at a time!

There are a couple of good threads with newbies asking for advice and they might be worth a read to help you through this. One thing is be prepared for day3 and remember you can do it!

9. juls37

juls37 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante/S World
    Thanks everyone for all your support. It is tough but I have came through worse & am determined to see it through x

10. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    It does get better, all you have to do is 6 more days...you can do it! Try sipping on some cold fizzy water, I find this great for getting rid of the hunger pains and nausea :)

11. Eyesbiggerthanbelly

Eyesbiggerthanbelly New Member

Well done for taking the plunge! I am on day 8 and at my weigh in I lost 9 lbs!
    Stick with it I promise the hunger passes. X

12. pinkkaz77

pinkkaz77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.8lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm two shakes into day 1...it's really tough..I think my mind if playing tricks on me..all I keep thinking about is food...roll on day 4

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.