Day 1 of a 16 week target

Good luck for your WI hun. Fingers crossed for you :)

Well ... 1st weigh in and i've lost 10.5lbs!! so i am 16.6 wohoo!! Very pleased with myself.
That takes me a to a total of 12lbs since i started "dieting" (a week before i started Exante i tried to reduce my portions and reduced carbs etc and loast 1.5lb in preperation for the restrictive eating.)
I'll be happy when i see the 15's ... hopefully i'll see that in weigh in 3.

On lipotrim i lost 10lbs my 1st week and 5lb the second ... so i am hoping for 3-4lbs this week on exante.

Wish i could say i feel good today within myself... but i have had a very stressful morning so far and feel very worked up over work! (mess up with a supplier with invoices and service agreements! - great start to a Monday morning!!)

Any how .. with a black coffee in one hand and laptop in the other ...i'll crack on and try & fix the problem.

Good luck to everyone else that have WI and i'll read diaries later :)

Sam x

WELL DONE!!!! Fantastic loss!!! :D

So happy for you hun :) xx

God Sam I bet your chuffed silly with that loss roll on next week wooooooohhooooo:superwoman:

Hello all, iv jut found this app today, I am on day 5 exante and finally into ketosis!! Im an ex LLer lost 2.5st last year but got pregnant and had to stop but enjoying exante so much better, after just having a baby in december and getting married in August I want to get from size 20 to size 12/14 i started at 17st2lbs and am currently at 16st8lbs , definitely think the first week is the hardest. Taking pictures today!

Yaaaay well done you, that's really good loss hun.i m really happy for you :)

Hello all, iv jut found this app today, I am on day 5 exante and finally into ketosis!! Im an ex LLer lost 2.5st last year but got pregnant and had to stop but enjoying exante so much better, after just having a baby in december and getting married in August I want to get from size 20 to size 12/14 i started at 17st2lbs and am currently at 16st8lbs , definitely think the first week is the hardest. Taking pictures today!

Great Msmmysqueak - good luck to you!! Yes 1st week is hard ... i'm on day 8 now and its got a little easier x

Thanks you guys ... yes i am pleased ... just pi$$ed its been a really bad & stressful work day!!!
I've just spent 8 hours cross ref accounts, invoices, remittance slips and bank statements going back to spring 2010 - huff puff!!

I've still got a mountain more of work 'to-do's' to get through :(
x

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.

Just finished for the day ... What a day it was!! Half way through my pile ... But not working from home till Sunday as I am in mates shop all week covering while she's on her holi's! So need to switch off from it for now.

Day 8 : Had all my products much later than normal today with the stress .... 1st at 12.30, 2nd 3.30pm and the 3rd at 6.30pm - feel ok ... Drank a lot of water, peppermint tea and black coffee.

I was pleased with the result today. Much easier when you see a loss to spur you on!

I haven't told that many people I'm doing this - so looking forward to seeing if anyone notices!!

My parents live in the Lakes and my sister in London, so i won't be seeing them till Easter time - so hopefully I'll look better & different by then!!

Bath and bed now.

Hope everyone is ok and had a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Sam...brilliant loss!! Don't let these stressful working days get to you....you're doing brilliant!! X

Well done Sam...brilliant loss!! Don't let these stressful working days get to you....you're doing brilliant!! X

Hey, thanks glad your back Jody ... Wanted to hear how the weekend went?
How you getting on?
X

You're doing soooo great Sam well done!

its funny, but a stressful time doesn't feel half as stressful when you feel great about your body and are floating around smiley and confident. Sounds daft but I have really noticed this! Soon you will be a skinny Minnie shouting bring it all on! :D

Hehe have a lovely day xx

Well I started with good intentions but I slipped up at the weekend...and I was mad at myself cos these last 2 days back on it properly are like back at square one, but I enjoyed myself and drew a line under it.
Actually couldnt wait to start back cos was bloated and felt horrible...constant feeling before exante!!
So back at it and will be getting weighed on Saturday as first weigh in...couple if days over a week but make up for my bad couple of days!!
Hearing if your brilliant loss is inspiration too!!
Currently sat in my degree lectures (one day a week) really hungry...roll in ketosis (again ) x

Good for you and the main thing is you are back on it with a positive mind set. It will soon pass hun and try to drink the water when you can.
The 'bad' feelings seemed to stop by friday for me ... felt great over the weekend ... just tired.
Yesterday was day 8 for me and i now feel 'normal' if that makes sence. No where near as cold or tettchy as the first few days.

Are you studying or lecturer?

:)

Pleased youre feeling good...the weight loss will help too. Have you noticed a difference in clothes or anything?
I'm studying,just one day a week on release from work!! Got water in hand constantly...it's the key!!! I'm getting some of the sticks on way home too so I know x

Hi sam, how was your day hun?

I've had a banging headache all night :(

I worked in the city centre yesterday and it took me nearly 2 hours to get home because of the Manchester United traffic and Girls aloud on at the MEN!!
I then had my own work to do, so it was nearly 111.30pm when I climbed into bed.
Think it's the stress giving me the headache not the diet. Drank plenty.

Had word last night that me and my OH have finally won contracts we have been battling for for nearly a year ... So think the relief of that set in.

My order of bars arrived so that's good.

Today woke up feeling groggy and tired... Might be getting a cold.

Another long day :(

Hope everyone else is ok?

Xx

Hope you have a lovely day hun.

Back