Day 1 of a 16 week target

Hope the groggy feeling doesnt develop into anything :( Well done on getting the contracts, that must be a boost, just dont let everything else stress you out. Have a good day hon x

Hope the groggy feeling doesnt develop into anything :( Well done on getting the contracts, that must be a boost, just dont let everything else stress you out. Have a good day hon x

Thanks hun, feel very teary today and emotional ... The mussy head is a bit like a hangover (haven't drank a sausage or had any cheats) I've drank an ocean so don't know what it is.

I felt great on Monday ... So I wonder if I am getting a head cold as I feel sniffly.

The shop is really busy as its the run up to Mother's Day and I've got views booked today for a property I manage - so wont be home till late again.

I'm off Sunday so I think I'll try rest then.

Thanks for the support xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you have a lovely day hun.

Thanks Harry, I'm considering 4 products today too because I am struggling for energy with work and am working 15+ hrs a day at the minute, part of that time is in the shop and I don't stop or sit down for 9hours. I've had my 1st product and have 3 more with me to see how I go.

Hope you have a good day too xx

Pleased youre feeling good...the weight loss will help too. Have you noticed a difference in clothes or anything?
I'm studying,just one day a week on release from work!! Got water in hand constantly...it's the key!!! I'm getting some of the sticks on way home too so I know x

Hey Jody,
How did you get on yesterday? Did you get the sticks? X

Sam could it be hayfever? Do you get that in the summer? I usually suffer from March through to September and I definitely noticed it this morning and had to take an antihistamine at 6.30 this morning. Otherwise, my cure-all is vitamin C. As soon as I feel a cold coming on I take 2 x 1000mg vitamin c capsules twice a day and 8 out of 10 times it stops the cold developing. But, I dont know how taking that would affect the diet, I'm guessing it would be ok as it's just a vitamin supplement and not actual citric products.

Sam could it be hayfever? Do you get that in the summer? I usually suffer from March through to September and I definitely noticed it this morning and had to take an antihistamine at 6.30 this morning. Otherwise, my cure-all is vitamin C. As soon as I feel a cold coming on I take 2 x 1000mg vitamin c capsules twice a day and 8 out of 10 times it stops the cold developing. But, I dont know how taking that would affect the diet, I'm guessing it would be ok as it's just a vitamin supplement and not actual citric products.

Yeah Jael - it might be, I have suffered on and off with HF for about 18 years, not had anything for nearly 2 years ... I guess it could be that??

As for vitamins normally I do the same .... I'll email exante later and see what they advise x

Hi sam

ive had sliced wafer thin chicken with my carbonara the past 2 days and felt truly full. Not an everyday thing but needed it. Not planning on having it today so haven't bought any. I will be gutted if affects weight loss, but realistically if it does I'm goosed when I go back to real food

good luck with the viewing and here's a hug()

Hello I'm starting , exante next week I had a week of cambridge shakes left so I started that today so like you guys I'm starting shakes today, I don't know much about exante shakes what they taste like? What to have ? I will be happy keeping up with you guys and seeing how you get on wish me luck I'm 5 stone heavier than you I am 22st so need all the support I can get .

Hi sam

ive had sliced wafer thin chicken with my carbonara the past 2 days and felt truly full. Not an everyday thing but needed it. Not planning on having it today so haven't bought any. I will be gutted if affects weight loss, but realistically if it does I'm goosed when I go back to real food

good luck with the viewing and here's a hug()

Hi Quirky girl,

If you stay in ketosis you should be ok - exante don't advise you have anything but your products for than reason .... But encourage us to have 'food' in week 4.
If you use the ketosis testing strips you'll be able to check.
A lot of people have a mug of veg stock or a can of coke zero to try fight off the hunger.

Remind me again where you are up to??
How are you feeling??

Thanks for the hug .... Need one today!!
I don't feel hungry or poorly, just a head cold.
I've been working very long hours so think its catching up!

Hope everyone else is ok and thanks for the posts :) xx

Hello I'm starting , exante next week I had a week of cambridge shakes left so I started that today so like you guys I'm starting shakes today, I don't know much about exante shakes what they taste like? What to have ? I will be happy keeping up with you guys and seeing how you get on wish me luck I'm 5 stone heavier than you I am 22st so need all the support I can get .

Hi Carleypq, welcome!!
At the beginning I found I got the copper taste in my mouth after the products ... I had something similar when I started lipotrim 6 years ago.
I have had chocolate, strawberry and banana and enjoyed all of them. Heard good reports on the vanilla too.
I enjoy the porridge. I tried the carbonara - it's ok. Wasn't fussed over the soups. The bars are good - but can only have 1 per day. They feel like a 'meal'.

There is bags of support on here and it's great that there is a mixture of age groups and stages of the plan etc...

Good luck and I look forward to hearing your progress!

Sam xx

Hi sSam

day 13 of a 28 day plan for a good start on this weight loss. I was hoping to lose 10-14lbs then going to go over to WW propoints for the last stoneish . I am trying to stay focused as I've sucessfully lost weight a few times but put it back on. I think getting into the 12s is always a stalling point for me as when I'm there. My clothes fit and I can shop the high street etc. I then spend months enjoying myself and gain too much. Really have an addiction to carbs. It's a dysfunctional relationship I love them but they treat me like s*** haha.

Hi hope you had a good day hun.

Hey Sam hope today is going well :) xx

How is your day going hun?

Sorry not been about much today.... Not had a great personal day ...day started with a huge argument with the other half ... plus I had work etc ...

Things a bit better now. Bath and bed ready for a long day tomorrow - I'm in the shop 8-6.30 have inspections at 7.30& 8 (I manage apartments)

Can't believe how fast this 2nd week has almost gone ... Day 12 tomorrow!!
Had my 3 products today and yesterday and drank an ok amount of water. (I did consider 4 because of the amount I've been doing ... But I have managed.)

Scale wise I have only lost 1lb, so need to make an effort with the water.

Looking forward to Sunday and having a long sleep in!!!

I'll try catch up with diaries tomorrow - miss reading about you all. Thanks Harry and Ed for checking up on me . hope you are all ok xx

Good luck. I've just started exante yesterday, not enjoying the porridge too much but really like the carbonara, have you tried that yet :)

Well done Sam for sticking to it through a busy part of your life!!
Finally got some ketostix today cos these last two days ive been that hungry its hurt,and I'm still not there. Honestly absolutely gutted!!
First weigh in tomorrow after having the weekend guiltingly off! I feel better in myself like with bloating and such.
Hope today's been a good day!!!x

Hi Jody!
Great to hear from you. Have you done 7 solid days on the plan tomorrow? How are you feeling?

Hi everyone!!

I've just finished day 12.

I've done the test strips at different times and it shows different colours ... Tonight it said natural - no ketones ... today i have been at work since 8am till 9pm ... on my feet.... i have had my 3 products .. 2lts of bottled water, , 3 black coffees a cup of stock and a can of coke zero??!!??
I don't feel "out" of ketosis or hungry ... Someone said to me at the beginning to not follow them 100% as they are not completely accurate.

it's my girly time this week so I am not expecting a great loss as I always hold my water at this time .... On lipotrim I would have a low loss at this time each month.

It has made me think about the stock and coke zero ... Should you only have 1 a day combined or can you have a fizzy drink and stock? Or only one as a treat each week?

Also - anyone know what constipation medication can we take? On lipotrim you use to add fibre to the shake it was called fibre clear.

I haven't seen fibre clear in the chemist?

Feeling good on the plan now ... Mother's Day meal has been avoided as I have to work!! :)

Generally tired because I've got a lot on at the minute and my OH ex is giving him grief about his 9 year old (who lives in Spain) so we are snapping at each other!!

Looking forward to starting week 3.
Clothes starting to feel better and skin is looking good.

Going to read up on you guys now before bed xx

Good luck. I've just started exante yesterday, not enjoying the porridge too much but really like the carbonara, have you tried that yet :)

Hi ProjectBR,

I ordered a box on porridge, box of choc shakes and a box of bars .... Then I ordered the other stuff individually to try. I didn't mind the carbonara.

The trick with the porridge is to boil the kettle, poor half the water in the bowl and mix with a folk, add rest of water and mix. Put in microwave for 1 min. Stir, put back in for 30 sec and stir and the another 20-30 sec and stir.
I eat mine with a teaspoon ... Takes me ages to eat it.

Good luck with your journey... What is your aim and time span?

Sam xx

Back