Day 1 of a 16 week target

image-441405387.jpg

Has anyone had this stuff?
When on lipotrim I used something called fibre clear .. This was the nearest I could find today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wow:well done you, thats great loss hun. Carry on with good loss ;)

Well done Sam you're doing brilliantly!!!x

Well done Sam you're doing brilliantly!!!x

Thanks Jody, have you had a sneak on the scales?
How are you? Feeling ok?
X

:wow:well done you, thats great loss hun. Carry on with good loss ;)

Thanks Harry. Had a bit of a dicky tummy this afternoon. So feel a bit tender.

Some days this feels really easy to follow... then others really hard!!!

Oh well it's a small price to pay for such quick results.

Have a good evening xx

Hi

i feel your pain re little girls room. I had to go to chemist today. Ended up with dulcolax pearls as cant use lactose and get bad tummy off senna. All of this discussed in front of a large queue. With a rather gorgeous guy at the front:eek:

Thanks Jody, have you had a sneak on the scales?
How are you? Feeling ok?
X

No I don't have any scales at home cos I'd be on n off all time, just a weekly trip to boots!!
I'm not too bad...really struggled today n not sure why but stuck to it n feel a little sense of achievement! You're right though done days are a breeze n others not so much!! Did you find out whether that stuff was any good to use on TS?x

Hi chuck,
No - i forgot to email them .... found this fiber product in Tesco today when i bought some new scales. You add a spoon to drinks. I had something simular on lipotrim.

It might be worth investing in a cheap set of scales- i am suprised how much your weight can change from day to day and at different times! It can help to keep you focused and keep temptation at bay!!! Idid the Boots scale today - but forgot to take my boots, coat and jumper off!! ha ha!! Was good to see my height and what they said i should be.

What day are you on now and what day is your WI?

Sam xx

Hi

i feel your pain re little girls room. I had to go to chemist today. Ended up with dulcolax pearls as cant use lactose and get bad tummy off senna. All of this discussed in front of a large queue. With a rather gorgeous guy at the front:eek:

oh bless - all in the name of dieting hey!!

Mines been off all afternoon .... trying to drink a bit more water.
Hope you feel better soon too xx

Hi chuck,
No - i forgot to email them .... found this fiber product in Tesco today when i bought some new scales. You add a spoon to drinks. I had something simular on lipotrim.

It might be worth investing in a cheap set of scales- i am suprised how much your weight can change from day to day and at different times! It can help to keep you focused and keep temptation at bay!!! Idid the Boots scale today - but forgot to take my boots, coat and jumper off!! ha ha!! Was good to see my height and what they said i should be.

What day are you on now and what day is your WI?

Sam xx

I may need to try the stuff out!! I seen that you'd been weighed in boots...there wasnt too much of a difference either which is good!!!
With the weekend days that I had off I'm now on day 10, second weigh in on Saturday!! Hoping for a better loss this week...don't feel as bloated as normal at this time of the month so all good!!

How you got on today?x

Hi all :)

Jael mentioned a slimmer tea which she recommends to work well, This is the picture of the one she used xx

Thanks Ed - I'll look out for that.

Jody - I feel ok ... Feel like I've got a huge journey ahead of me ... June feels like ages away and even though you know you loose on this plan you have no idea if it will be 1lb or more!!! It can be hard at times I think. I just hope I look a bit better for my birthday in June.

Had a dicky tummy today ... Done ok with the water. Just about to have my last shake.

You feel ok? X

I've had a dicky tummy everyday since I started this diet, mainly in the mornings though and it's quite...lets just say it burns. I'm sure when I did LL I got bunged up, almost wish I had that problem.

That tea that I'd posted that ED linked to was good, it tastes quite nice, a bit like peppermint tea, it's got peppermint leaves, senna, birch and nettles so there's nothing in it that we can't have and the senna should help if you're needing something extra.

Mine seems to be when I have the chocolate shakes .... I am very windy shall we say!!!

I'm looking forward to trying the new scales in the morning to see if my old ones are playing up (the top came off them last Week and have been temperamental since then!)

Night hun x

So my new scales said 16.1 this morning, so my old ones were out 1.5lb. Hoping to make it into the 15's for next week!

I'm out working with OH today .... It's freezing!!! Eak!
Have a good day everyone xx

Out the right way though Sam!!!

Have a great day x

So feel super tired and cold today. Just got home.
Planning on having a shake, bath and a very early night!!
Can't face cleaning and doing washing. OH wont be home till late.
Got a day at home tomorrow so I'll get everything done then.
I've been finding that I wake up really early (round 6) normally I wouldn't wake till my alarm at 8. Think I need to stat going to sleep earlier than 11pm.

How's everyone's day been?
Xx

So feel super tired and cold today. Just got home.
Planning on having a shake, bath and a very early night!!
Can't face cleaning and doing washing. OH wont be home till late.
Got a day at home tomorrow so I'll get everything done then.
I've been finding that I wake up really early (round 6) normally I wouldn't wake till my alarm at 8. Think I need to stat going to sleep earlier than 11pm.

How's everyone's day been?
Xx

Hope you're ok and not coming down with something!! I'm the opposite on this could sleep for England!! But I do get up at 5.15am so its always a struggle!!
Have yourself an easy chill out night everything else can wait!!
Found myself very emotional today...stuff going on at work that got frustrated me and it came out as tears when I got home....very unusual for me,so I'm blaming the diet....as I am for numerous other things!! But had to avoid putting petrol in the car, even though I was on red, cos I'd have brought every chocolate bar in there as well as a loaf!! So feel better ive calmed down had my 'meals'...it's hard at times this mind!!x

I've been tearful today too, I wonder if the diet makes our emotions more heightened?

I go to my local Tesco because they do Pay at the Pump there and it means I dont have to go into the kiosk to pay which all the other petrol stations do, even if it means driving the opposite way I need to and there are closer petrol stations.

Oh chick - hope your ok.

I was a bit like that last week ... I do think it has an affect on your emotions.
I felt very tearful and sad.

I know what you mean about the petrol ... I started to pay at the pump when I quit smoking last October to stop the temptation of buying anything!!!!

Yeah I am going to take it easy, I had to go and see a customer on my way home and stopped to get her some flowers and picked up a couple of magazines. I plan on getting in the bath and reading them. One was a slimming world mag - I think that's what I am going to follow when I finish this. My Gemma's sister went from a size 12/14 to an 8 on it last year. Don't fancy going to the weekly meetings though so might see if there is a way round it. I don't see the motivation in standing up and getting weighed infront of a room full of people!!

What are your plans tonight? Have you been going to your spin classes this week? X

Back