Day 1 of a 16 week target

I've been tearful today too, I wonder if the diet makes our emotions more heightened?

I go to my local Tesco because they do Pay at the Pump there and it means I dont have to go into the kiosk to pay which all the other petrol stations do, even if it means driving the opposite way I need to and there are closer petrol stations.

Hi Jael,
How you feeling now?
Have you had a good day? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dunno what came over me before cos I'm still as equally frustrated but in a controlled manner...was a different me ha!!

It's a good idea to read and see what options after this are Sam but as you've said,to go and pay someone else to weigh me in front of a crowd is not going to motivate me at all!!! Also thanks for the tip both on paying at the pump...every little helps!!!

I haven't got much planned...got some assignments from uni which I may tackle but then again not in the mood tonight. Maybe go and see OH cos will keep me from the temptation of food!But no haven't went class yet thus week...intended to start the gym after work today but wasnt up for it,but I've just sat and booked myself on for the rest of the week...if I keep putting it off I won't start back and il get myself in a rut!!

Be good to see the back of today put it this way...but it's another day done and another day closer (fingers crossed for a loss)!!!x

Hope you're feeling ok jael...another step closer chick x

Slimming World is great, it's just not as fast. I loved the meetings, I made some great friends there, we'd sit together and have a good natter before the meeting started. And you're not being weighed in front of everyone, no-one else will know what you weigh or how you've done if you dont want them to know, although successes are celebrated, as they should be. And it's an easy diet to do because there's no weighing and measuring, but you do have to be in control and choose carefully.

Well just got home ... got called out to a property that I manage at 8pm ... Leak!!! I'm lucky my other half is a builder so he could come and stop it for me!so much for my relax and early night!!!

Bath and bed. Hope everyone is ok and have had a good day xx

Try again tomorrow Sam!! Another day done and another day closer ?. Night all x

Try again tomorrow Sam!! Another day done and another day closer ?. Night all x

I know ... Sod's law!! Got to go to the OH kitchen job tomorrow to get lads organised and then over see the work (it's at the quality control section!!)

Having been shattered earlier I am now lay wide awake!!!

So heading to prepare OH packed lunch and get my 'liquid refreshments' ready for an early dart!!

Night everyone xx

Well finally got to sleep at 2.30ish!!! Actually don't feel to bad. OH had me up at 6.30 to go to the job ... He's doing a kitchen and needed some fresh eyes to get it finished! (It is also a tip so think he is hoping I'll clean!! - I'm a bit of a Monica when it comes to clean and tidy! Lol!)

Just had my bar and big bottle of water. Sunny here so hoping it stays nice.

Have a good day everyone. X

Yeah I feel fine today, just busy with work which means I've not drunk as much water as I should have by now, have to keep reminding myself to drink.

Yeah I feel fine today, just busy with work which means I've not drunk as much water as I should have by now, have to keep reminding myself to drink.

Hi Jael,
Hope you had a productive day?

I'm still on the job with my OH ... It's sooooooooo dusty soI've drank loads to clear my throat!! Think this might be the key!! Ha ha!

Sam x

That's one way to get the water down! I'm still only on my second litre of water, I'm not going to manage much more or I'll be up all night. The days I work (Mon, Weds, Fri) I just can't manage to drink enough, the days I'm off are fine.

I managed 3lt today ... Which is almost double what I would normally have!!

It is hard remembering to drink it though the day normally xx

Morning all,

Back in dust central today to help OH!

I have been enjoying my shakes with coffee in them this week. Just breaking with one for breakfast.

I'm in the shop fri, sat and sun. Not managed to get house jobs done yet!! Eak!!

Hope everyone has a good day ... Sunny but cold here today.

Xx

Morning Sam!! Busy bee as usual I see!

Doing great :) Hope you have a lovely day Hun xx

Just got home and threw on a pair of pjs while I got organised for tomorrow... Just nearly fallen down the stairs because my pj bottoms slipped right down! To my ankles!!! Heart pounding but had to laugh to myself ... I must be loosing inches!! Woohoo!! I don't have a particular big bum or legs ... I am very apple shaped and hold it round my middle and big boobs.

Week 3 is nearly finished .. Again it's gone very quickly. I'm in the shop the rest of the week now.

Do people tend to take pictures every 4th or 5th week or every stone? Monday will be the start of my 4th week and I've passed the 1st stone mark.

I plan to measure myself Monday. Probably take pictures too to see if I can see a difference ready to post at the end of my journey.

Feel ok, definitely feel better when I've been drinking more water. Heading for bath and bed.

Hope everyone is feeling ok. Night xx

Take photos whenever you feel there's a difference, maybe once a month would be a good way of seeing the progress. And having your pjs fall down cos you've lost so many inches must be a good feeling (although nearly falling down the stairs is scary, take care).

Day 19.

Was in bed early and woke before my alarm. In the shop today ... Armed with water and black coffee. Very cold and wet today .... Started to look at holidays last night for my birthday and gutted because it is so expensive at the minute to book flights and car hire for June!! I've been keeping my eye on it since Christmas and they haven't dropped much yet. My plan is to go to Spain (it kills 2 birds with one stone) because we have my OH's little lad for 3 months in the summer and I have to go to Spain to collect him anyway. My OH lived there for 12 years.
We either stay at a friends gorgeous villa in Marbella or hire one. We can have a weekend on our own then go and collect him from Seville.

Oh well something to look forward too.
Have a good day everyone xx

Have a good day hun :)

Back