Day 1 of a 16 week target

Just got home and threw on a pair of pjs while I got organised for tomorrow... Just nearly fallen down the stairs because my pj bottoms slipped right down! To my ankles!!! Heart pounding but had to laugh to myself ... I must be loosing inches!! Woohoo!! I don't have a particular big bum or legs ... I am very apple shaped and hold it round my middle and big boobs.

Week 3 is nearly finished .. Again it's gone very quickly. I'm in the shop the rest of the week now.

Do people tend to take pictures every 4th or 5th week or every stone? Monday will be the start of my 4th week and I've passed the 1st stone mark.

I plan to measure myself Monday. Probably take pictures too to see if I can see a difference ready to post at the end of my journey.

Feel ok, definitely feel better when I've been drinking more water. Heading for bath and bed.

Hope everyone is feeling ok. Night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you didn't tumble down the stairs!! But glad there is obvious inch loss :)

I took an underwear photo at the start, then every stone lost I take another. Clothes pictures I take them when I feel there's a difference really :) Ooo yay looking forward to seeing pics :D

Have a fab day Hun xx

I had to giggle at myself Ed!!!
After that it encouraged me to try on a pair of jeans and top that I was given for Christmas - both a size 18 ... And they fit! (They didn't Christmas Day) I am wearing all my best clothes now every day as I don't know how long I will be able to wear them for.

I'll do some more pictures on Monday which is my end of week 3, Start Of Week 4.

Have you started a maintenance log For food yet? if so let me know where to look.
i went and bought the slimming world mag the other day to see what there approach is I am with you on being prepare for what's next!

I've started a bit of a diary when I can write down anything and everything and how I feeling etc so I can look back and plan forward.

I think I can get to 10 stone for Christmas.
I'm missing fruit and veg and chicken. But appreciate that the plan keeps you from wandering off.

I find the beginning of the weeks hard, but then it flys by for the end of the week. I seem to be a bit more tired and cold - I found it similar when I did lipotrim.

When I followed that I use to be in bed every night for 8pm a d fast asleep for 9!!!

I haven't told many people what I am doing. So looking forward to seeing if they mention anything.
One of my close friends hasn't seen me since I started and I'll see her Saturday so I'll see!

Have a good day xx

You're doing great Sam x

well done sam, it means you lost more then an inch from your waist.
I just wanna ask you in which isle did you find the fibre thing in tesco. It's silly i work there and i don't know Lol. Is it near the hot drinks next to the tea and coffee??? sorry to bother you hun.

well done sam, it means you lost more then an inch from your waist.
I just wanna ask you in which isle did you find the fibre thing in tesco. It's silly i work there and i don't know Lol. Is it near the hot drinks next to the tea and coffee??? sorry to bother you hun.

Don't be daft, I don't mind ... It was with the vitamins and supplements Next to the diet bit.... in my store which is one of those huge super size Tesco that's near the chemist and medicines etc. Quiet low down the shelf ... it was on an offer 3 for the price of 2 ... Think it was £4-5 per jar. So I got 2 lots and some muliti vitamins for the other half.

image-3126632562.jpg

Xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun. You mean tesco extra, yeah I work in extra as well.
Hope you are having a lovely day.

Morning Sam, Hope you have a lovely weekend sweety :D

Day 20,

Feeling ok. Bit tired, i had a friend round last night and we watched comic relief until the early hours.
I'm in the shop today, it's very quiet and I have done my to do list!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi Sam,

thanks for the tips with the porridge will defo give that a go as I have been holding my nose and using a big spoon to get it down quickly!

my aim is to get my BMI below 30 as I have been refused fertility treatment until I get there, it was 43.3 and in the first week I've got it down to 42 but I still have quite a way to go.

xx

Hi Sam,

thanks for the tips with the porridge will defo give that a go as I have been holding my nose and using a big spoon to get it down quickly!

my aim is to get my BMI below 30 as I have been refused fertility treatment until I get there, it was 43.3 and in the first week I've got it down to 42 but I still have quite a way to go.

xx

Hi Project BR,
Good luck with your journey... It will definitely be worth it to get a little bundle of joy at the end! Keep strong, it will be worth it...plus it will improve your general health and mood.

I feel better as I am getting near to finishing week 3.

I go through spells of really enjoying the porridge.

I tried the porridge biscuits and didn't like them.

I have also tried the chocolate shakes hot - there nice for a change. I tried to make it into a bit of a custard.
My favourite at the minute is ice cold coffee with the chocolate shake ... I tend to mix it with 400ml and some ice.
I tend to have a nut bar for breakfast while drinking water... They taste like peanut butter and its nice to feel like you are 'biting' food.
Then I have either shakes or porridge for the other 2.
It's all about trial and error. I try different things with the hand blender and microwave,

Thinking of ordering something different as a change.... Maybe the banana shakes.

I plan on being on this till my 30th birthday in June.
Then plan to have 2 products and one low carb & low fat meal a day for a period of time over the summer... Inc on holiday .... Then hopefully go back to the total food replacement for my second stint to get to 10 stone for Christmas. My aim is to then change my approach to food, drink and eating habits. I know carbs and dairy do not agree to me maintaining a healthy weight.

There is some great tips and info on this site. The support it amazing so you will do fine.

Sam x

Hi Sam,

i love the bars especially the chocolate orange one, makes an easy breakfast on the bus to work. Holiday sounds fab, where are you off too, (sorry if you've said in an earlier post). Next time I place an order I think I will order some of the milk shakes they sound nice.

xx

So I decided to take some pictures and measurements tonight - in the hope to give me a boost.

And In 3 weeks I have lost 3 inches from my waist, 3 inches from under my bust, 3 inches from my bust, and 1.5 inches from the top of my leg, all my other measurements have said the same! So that's 10.5 inches gone!!

Photo wise I can't see that much difference till I stand from/to the side and my 'belly' looks a different shape ... Still fat and weird but it does look different and the fat looks like its going inwards!

I have put the pics on the laptop, they aren't great quality next time i'll make more of an effort.

Overall I've lost just over a stone in 3 weeks and feel better for it.

I am quietly hoping for a 3lb weight loss on monday's WI to make me 15s 13.5 ... But I am not going to panic if I am in the 16's a little longer! I know it won't be forever.

Hope everyone is well and have had a nice evening.

Xx

Still no budging on the sales this morning :( but I was pleased with the inch loss last night.

i also found my weight lost cards from when I visited the diet/lipotrim consultant in spring/summer 2007 last night. So it was 6 years ago that I did TFR properly for the 16 weeks. It was purely shakes.

And Its got me thinking about my weight loss and gain and the need to change! i was always a bonny child growing up.
My parents are both slim. My sister was always like a rake. I was always one of the bigger ones in the class. My size was apparent to me at 11 and I can rem crying and asking to go on a diet - Mum helped and I went on weight watchers in my last year of primary school. At home I ate healthy, school I had controlled packed lunches. Mum's approach was very much like GilliancKeith.
Mum wouldn't have 'junk' crisps, chocolate, biscuits etc in the house - I was on brown pitta breads with salad for my school packed lunch with fruit and yoghurt. All the other kids tucked into thick warby ham sandwiches, kit kats and monster munch.

When I visited my Grandparents (Dad side) I had the treats biscuits, puddings, pop, toffees, big meals and supper. There meals always featured chips and bread. I'd Stay for weekends regularly , then we moved closer to them when i was 7 so Mum could return to work and me & my sister would get picked up from school by my Grandparents etc.

They'd cook our tea after schol. Here I could be greedy. My Mum had many arguments with my Grandma about my weight and what I'd eat and drink there. My Grandma was a children's ward sister and my Mum thought she should have known better being a nurse. My Grandma would say it was baby fat and I'd loose it in my teens.

A few years in & She asked them to stop giving me my tea and i was meant to eat at home when she collected us. So she could control what i was having. instead i'd end up having two teas in secret, one there and one at home!! Because I didn't have the 'treats' at home when I was at my grandparents I'd take full advantage.

Now I look back and realise my Mum wasn't being mean, she was trying to help me. All the healthly food was for my benefit. We'd play out but from very young on I didn't take part in PE. I suffered very seriously from hay fever and allergies And wouldn't be able to take part in outdoors PE.

In secondary school I was the confident one, did well and again was bigger that most and can rem being a size 14/16 through my teenage high school years. Each year I'd gain 4-7lb. I'd get little treats in secret on my way home from school with my bus fare and snack on sandwiches and toast when I got home till Mum came home and we'd have a healthy tea. At home we'd have fish, white meat, fruit, veg and brown carbs. Nothing fatty or sweet. We'd occasionally have a Friday night treat of a chippy or some treats from the shop. I didn't really exercises other than walking home from school.
I use to write notes to the PE teacher to say I was injured and couldn't do it. Mum didn't know. Mum tried to get me to go to everything - dance, netball, kids gym ... but I felt fat and different from the other kids so would only do a few weeks.

When I went to sixth form I was a size 16/18. I could drive. Had a evening and weekend job earning my own money. I could now buy my own food!! We'd go to the sandwich shops, Mc D's, bakery's for lunch. At work I could have anything in the Trafford centre. I also started going out at the weekends and was drinking and having the typical 2am food in the taxi on my way home.

By the time I started Uni at 18 I was a size 18. Being away from home I ate and drank what I wanted. I'd always try and cook healthy like Mum had taught me - but i'd eat big portions. I got my 1st serious BF and food was part of our enjoyment and as a student drinking became the norm most nights. My portion sizes grew and the need for extra snacks and meals etc. My weight would go up and down, I'd diet for a few weeks then fall off the wagon ... Diet again.... Then fall off the wagon.

Now When I look back I have pretty much been on and off diets all my life. I have been very unhappy about my size from being that little kid in primary school.
At one point of uni, not long after my Grandma died my weight rocked to nearly 19 stone and a size 26. My Mum would be horrified when they'd visit or i'd go home.
I dieted for my 21st birthday and graduation party and got down to a size 20.

I started my own business then I got my heart broken by my ex.
Turned to food for comfort and then when i realised the damage I had done I would try and shed some weight.

Now i was an adult - i should have known Better. i was back at home and had my Mum yet again supporting me. She did every diet with me including the lipotrim for 1 month. (it was unhealthy for her to do it as long as me.) i lost a stone on herbal life 1st over 3 month period and my went from 16.13 to 15 s 13.5.

That's when I started lipotrim. My weight then: Starting weight 15st 13.5
Wk 1 15 stone 3 (10.5lb loss)
Wk 2 14 stone 12 (5lb loss)
Wk 3 14 s 8 (4lb loss)
Wk 4 14 s 6 (2lb loss)
Wk 5 14 s 2.5 (3.5lb loss)
Wk 6 13 s 11 (5.5lb loss)
Wk 7 13 s 9 (2lb loss)
Wk 8 13 s 4 (5lb loss)
Wk 9 13 s 1 (3lb loss)
Wk 10 12 s 7 (8lb loss)
Wk 11 12 s 5 (2lb loss)
Wk 12 12 s 4 (1lb loss)
Wk 13 12 s (4lb loss)
Wk 14 11 s 8 (5lb loss)
Wk 15 11 s 7 (1lb loss)
Wk 16 11 s 1 (6lb loss)

Totalling : 62 lb (pretty much 4 and a Half stone .. 5 & a half from the start)
I started to go to the gym and was feeling great. I was a size 10/12 and loved the new found attention from guys when I went out.
I could wear tiny dresses and huge big high heals.

I returned to herbal life and my weight went on by 3lb the 1st week and slowly 0.5lb or 1 a week or fortnight when I'd visit her.
However Part of me wasn't happy with my saggy skin i was left with and lack of boobs. But i wore the Bridget Jones knickers and the right clothing to cover it up. But I didn't do anything in moderation.
By Christmas that year my i was Back to around 13 stone. And as the months went by the lbs slowly went on.

Then my Grandfather got cancer - at the same time I lost 2 big work contracts, my parents moved to the Lakes, i fell out with my sister who moved to Spain, then London and took the decision to cared for my Grandfather full time.

He was in hospital at this point at social services wouldn't allow him to return home unless he could live comfortably on the ground floor of house. so i set about fixing the problem.

My now other halve is a builder ... and he helped me to create a wet room, bedroom and a functioning kitchen with wheel chair access.

I would be on the building site from 7am - 11pm at night ... Visiting Grandad 3 times a day at visiting time and doing his errands and washing etc. 5 long months later we were finished and he came home from hospital.
My eating and gym went out the window during the work and after.
Sadly he passes away.
Food was my again comfort, enjoyment, reward .... My weight would go up and down.

But Since then my weights hovered around 15 stone 1. I did follow 'be U' another TRF plan when I was to be a bridesmaid for my best mates wedding a few years back and lost a couple of stone and toned up. I got down to a size 16 and had to face the cheating ex from my past!!

After that - last year my weight went up dramatically - stress, depression and anxiety lead me to my enemy food!!
Mainly because i was unhappy - work was terrible, my parents had issues, still wasn't talking to my sister, i had bump driving my OH transit van & i discovered my OH has a 'condition' that lets says affects him, his thoughts, moods, language and behaviour.
I wanted to leave him because i felt unhappy but i felt mean being shallow and selfish... So again i turned to food!!
I would snack, have large portions, extra meals, drink litres of fizzy pop, drink bottles of cider, bottles of wine....
Things have settle down with my OH now, I know about his condition and how to deal with him. Even though it is still quiet frustrating at times I do love him and he does make me happy.

With my 30's in sight I was starting to feel like a woman in her 50's. tired, sore, achy .... So I made the decision to become my own best friend rather than turning to what I thought was my friend FOOD!!
I didn't buy process food, but lots of red meat and joints. Cheese and biscuits were great as a snack. olives and fresh meat and special cheese. . We'd eat huge portions of home made pasta dishes, Rice dishes with fresh home made bread dripping in best butter. We'd eat out at a restaurant once a Week. Didn't have take outs but we'd grab big sandwiches for lunch or j potatoes caked in cheese and beans, pies or curries. For home I'd buy 'diet' crisps and treats. Low fat yogurts. Thinking I was being good!!!

I have written this down to remind myself why I am doing this... for the last & final time... I don't want my life to be about diets, treats and comfort food. I have to change my relationship with food and my thinking behind my choices.

I have always been lucky because I hide my weight well and not meaning to sound big headed but I have a pretty face with lovely teeth. People always warm to me.

I have been for counselling and know techniques to handle my emotions.

My inner 'skinny Minnie' is crying out to be realised once and for all!!! I'd like to have kids one day and change my career. All things being jeopardised by the size.

We all have our own stories and ways of dealing with stuff but I hope we can all do this together &support each other along the way. Xx

Still no budging on the sales this morning :( but I was pleased with the inch loss last night.

i also found my weight lost cards from when I visited the diet/lipotrim consultant in spring/summer 2007 last night. So it was 6 years ago that I did TFR properly for the 16 weeks. It was purely shakes.

And Its got me thinking about my weight loss and gain and the need to change! i was always a bonny child growing up.
My parents are both slim. My sister was always like a rake. I was always one of the bigger ones in the class. My size was apparent to me at 11 and I can rem crying and asking to go on a diet - Mum helped and I went on weight watchers in my last year of primary school. At home I ate healthy, school I had controlled packed lunches. Mum's approach was very much like GilliancKeith.
Mum wouldn't have 'junk' crisps, chocolate, biscuits etc in the house - I was on brown pitta breads with salad for my school packed lunch with fruit and yoghurt. All the other kids tucked into thick warby ham sandwiches, kit kats and monster munch.

When I visited my Grandparents (Dad side) I had the treats biscuits, puddings, pop, toffees, big meals and supper. There meals always featured chips and bread. I'd Stay for weekends regularly , then we moved closer to them when i was 7 so Mum could return to work and me & my sister would get picked up from school by my Grandparents etc.

They'd cook our tea after schol. Here I could be greedy. My Mum had many arguments with my Grandma about my weight and what I'd eat and drink there. My Grandma was a children's ward sister and my Mum thought she should have known better being a nurse. My Grandma would say it was baby fat and I'd loose it in my teens.

A few years in & She asked them to stop giving me my tea and i was meant to eat at home when she collected us. So she could control what i was having. instead i'd end up having two teas in secret, one there and one at home!! Because I didn't have the 'treats' at home when I was at my grandparents I'd take full advantage.

Now I look back and realise my Mum wasn't being mean, she was trying to help me. All the healthly food was for my benefit. We'd play out but from very young on I didn't take part in PE. I suffered very seriously from hay fever and allergies And wouldn't be able to take part in outdoors PE.

In secondary school I was the confident one, did well and again was bigger that most and can rem being a size 14/16 through my teenage high school years. Each year I'd gain 4-7lb. I'd get little treats in secret on my way home from school with my bus fare and snack on sandwiches and toast when I got home till Mum came home and we'd have a healthy tea. At home we'd have fish, white meat, fruit, veg and brown carbs. Nothing fatty or sweet. We'd occasionally have a Friday night treat of a chippy or some treats from the shop. I didn't really exercises other than walking home from school.
I use to write notes to the PE teacher to say I was injured and couldn't do it. Mum didn't know. Mum tried to get me to go to everything - dance, netball, kids gym ... but I felt fat and different from the other kids so would only do a few weeks.

When I went to sixth form I was a size 16/18. I could drive. Had a evening and weekend job earning my own money. I could now buy my own food!! We'd go to the sandwich shops, Mc D's, bakery's for lunch. At work I could have anything in the Trafford centre. I also started going out at the weekends and was drinking and having the typical 2am food in the taxi on my way home.

By the time I started Uni at 18 I was a size 18. Being away from home I ate and drank what I wanted. I'd always try and cook healthy like Mum had taught me - but i'd eat big portions. I got my 1st serious BF and food was part of our enjoyment and as a student drinking became the norm most nights. My portion sizes grew and the need for extra snacks and meals etc. My weight would go up and down, I'd diet for a few weeks then fall off the wagon ... Diet again.... Then fall off the wagon.

Now When I look back I have pretty much been on and off diets all my life. I have been very unhappy about my size from being that little kid in primary school.
At one point of uni, not long after my Grandma died my weight rocked to nearly 19 stone and a size 26. My Mum would be horrified when they'd visit or i'd go home.
I dieted for my 21st birthday and graduation party and got down to a size 20.

I started my own business then I got my heart broken by my ex.
Turned to food for comfort and then when i realised the damage I had done I would try and shed some weight.

Now i was an adult - i should have known Better. i was back at home and had my Mum yet again supporting me. She did every diet with me including the lipotrim for 1 month. (it was unhealthy for her to do it as long as me.) i lost a stone on herbal life 1st over 3 month period and my went from 16.13 to 15 s 13.5.

That's when I started lipotrim. My weight then: Starting weight 15st 13.5
Wk 1 15 stone 3 (10.5lb loss)
Wk 2 14 stone 12 (5lb loss)
Wk 3 14 s 8 (4lb loss)
Wk 4 14 s 6 (2lb loss)
Wk 5 14 s 2.5 (3.5lb loss)
Wk 6 13 s 11 (5.5lb loss)
Wk 7 13 s 9 (2lb loss)
Wk 8 13 s 4 (5lb loss)
Wk 9 13 s 1 (3lb loss)
Wk 10 12 s 7 (8lb loss)
Wk 11 12 s 5 (2lb loss)
Wk 12 12 s 4 (1lb loss)
Wk 13 12 s (4lb loss)
Wk 14 11 s 8 (5lb loss)
Wk 15 11 s 7 (1lb loss)
Wk 16 11 s 1 (6lb loss)

Totalling : 62 lb (pretty much 4 and a Half stone .. 5 & a half from the start)
I started to go to the gym and was feeling great. I was a size 10/12 and loved the new found attention from guys when I went out.
I could wear tiny dresses and huge big high heals.

I returned to herbal life and my weight went on by 3lb the 1st week and slowly 0.5lb or 1 a week or fortnight when I'd visit her.
However Part of me wasn't happy with my saggy skin i was left with and lack of boobs. But i wore the Bridget Jones knickers and the right clothing to cover it up. But I didn't do anything in moderation.
By Christmas that year my i was Back to around 13 stone. And as the months went by the lbs slowly went on.

Then my Grandfather got cancer - at the same time I lost 2 big work contracts, my parents moved to the Lakes, i fell out with my sister who moved to Spain, then London and took the decision to cared for my Grandfather full time.

He was in hospital at this point at social services wouldn't allow him to return home unless he could live comfortably on the ground floor of house. so i set about fixing the problem.

My now other halve is a builder ... and he helped me to create a wet room, bedroom and a functioning kitchen with wheel chair access.

I would be on the building site from 7am - 11pm at night ... Visiting Grandad 3 times a day at visiting time and doing his errands and washing etc. 5 long months later we were finished and he came home from hospital.
My eating and gym went out the window during the work and after.
Sadly he passes away.
Food was my again comfort, enjoyment, reward .... My weight would go up and down.

But Since then my weights hovered around 15 stone 1. I did follow 'be U' another TRF plan when I was to be a bridesmaid for my best mates wedding a few years back and lost a couple of stone and toned up. I got down to a size 16 and had to face the cheating ex from my past!!

After that - last year my weight went up dramatically - stress, depression and anxiety lead me to my enemy food!!
Mainly because i was unhappy - work was terrible, my parents had issues, still wasn't talking to my sister, i had bump driving my OH transit van & i discovered my OH has a 'condition' that lets says affects him, his thoughts, moods, language and behaviour.
I wanted to leave him because i felt unhappy but i felt mean being shallow and selfish... So again i turned to food!!
I would snack, have large portions, extra meals, drink litres of fizzy pop, drink bottles of cider, bottles of wine....
Things have settle down with my OH now, I know about his condition and how to deal with him. Even though it is still quiet frustrating at times I do love him and he does make me happy.

With my 30's in sight I was starting to feel like a woman in her 50's. tired, sore, achy .... So I made the decision to become my own best friend rather than turning to what I thought was my friend FOOD!!
I didn't buy process food, but lots of red meat and joints. Cheese and biscuits were great as a snack. olives and fresh meat and special cheese. . We'd eat huge portions of home made pasta dishes, Rice dishes with fresh home made bread dripping in best butter. We'd eat out at a restaurant once a Week. Didn't have take outs but we'd grab big sandwiches for lunch or j potatoes caked in cheese and beans, pies or curries. For home I'd buy 'diet' crisps and treats. Low fat yogurts. Thinking I was being good!!!

I have written this down to remind myself why I am doing this... for the last & final time... I don't want my life to be about diets, treats and comfort food. I have to change my relationship with food and my thinking behind my choices.

I have always been lucky because I hide my weight well and not meaning to sound big headed but I have a pretty face with lovely teeth. People always warm to me.

I have been for counselling and know techniques to handle my emotions.

My inner 'skinny Minnie' is crying out to be realised once and for all!!! I'd like to have kids one day and change my career. All things being jeopardised by the size.

We all have our own stories and ways of dealing with stuff but I hope we can all do this together &support each other along the way. Xx

Good morning Sam.

Great news with your inch loss on measurements!!

I must admit I was full up reading through your post...well done you in being brave and putting all down but you do seem determined. You've had some tough times in your life and like most of us got through them with the 'comfort' of food...no doubt feeling guilty afterwards and starting a diet...the cycle goes on!!!!

That's why I think this diet is different cos its SO restrictive and you don't wanna start it again but you begin to realise your unhealthy relationships with food.

It's good that you appreciate and realise your good points...make no apologies for being beautiful!! I think we dwell too much on what we want to change and what we're unhappy with. I know myself I shrug off compliments and point out to others my flaws but that's stopped from now...as I know I'll be wanting people to compliment my (hopeful) weightloss.

Good luck Sam and hope it goes well for you!!x

Yes it is rather a long message :s ups!!!

Just started to write and couldn't stop!!

Thanks for all your support Jody.

This sites great for all round support and learning new stuff!!

Xx

That was quite a read Sam, you've been through so much, but I reckon you're so much stronger for all of that. I've been dieting for 20 years on and off, I've done so many different diets and each one teaches you something, whether it's about eating or just yourself. I never thought I could manage 5 months on Lighter Life but I did it, and I didnt cheat once, in that time I didnt eat one single bit of "real" food. If I could do that I can can do anything!

Hi Sam

i identify with so much of what you've said about your childhood. In counselling ive worked lots about unprocessed thoughts and feelings. Eg something hurt us ...we didn't vocalise it we just swallowed it down or had another bag of crisps. My therapist says that when we do vocalise it through counselling it Frees us and helps us to move on. One of the things she recommends is writing it down as a way of expressing things.... as having a big convo with someone about something they properly don't remember could leave us feeling worse. Then you process that emotion and it stops holding you back. It's really working for me. Mind you still got a few character flaws still need a good polish

i love what you did above. You F***ing rock sister. Don't forget it.xx

Wow Sam, thank you for opening up to us, I feel I understand you more from that :)

You have had it mighty tough to say the least, but its refreshing to hear your outlook on things at the end of that post. Sounds like you have it worked out now, and are managing everything pretty well. You're a very busy person, your diary makes me feel worn out some days from your busy life lol, you're a really strong, independent woman!

You're going to crack it :) xx

Hugs Sam, i completely understand you, and i know that you are a strong person. We all have ups and downs in our lives no one is perfect in everyway. we can do it this time and we will do it. Together we are stronger, we will be here for each other. i am really happy that you open up sometime its easy to talk here with buddies then face to face, i love all the support here. Glad to know all you lovely people. HUGS!!!

Back