Day 1 of a 16 week target

Thanks everyone....

I appreciate all the lovely things you have said. Thank you. Info love this site for the support.

Ed and I have had conversations about changing our mind sets and being prepared for what's next.

I get really cross with myself because I know I am not stupid ... I know out body's are like cars - if we put the wrong fuel in we can not function properly. I know what's is right and what is wrong. I know what food groups don't agree with me and I know the importance of fresh fruit and veg.

I also get frustrated that I have never sat and binge eaten .... I haven't had a sweet tooth. i love to cook. My issues as an adult have been 2 large meals a day and alcohol. But I would make extras to go with a meal, salads caked in dressing, fresh bread or an extra portion of mash.

I had lost the ability to feel full and stop eating. I never said no. I'd grab a snack while I was cooking or I'd eat something out of the trolley when I was leaving the supermarket of walking home.

Oh well - change happens now.

I hope everyone has had a good day and feel strong and positive xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well that's week 3 over and 21 days.

Here comes week 4 ... Tomorrow day 22 ... Eak!!!
i am Hoping I see 15 S 13.5 in the morning for WI .... But I know it won't be the end of the world if I don't.

Feel ok. Bit tired.

Went to visit a few friends After work ....Avoided wine and other treats on offer.

Agreed to start walking in the evening with one of my friends a few times a week.

Had a bit of a look at the exante website tonight at the other options.

Night all xx

:)

One happy girl this morning ... 15st 13.5
So I got my 3lb off on the end!!!
I'm in the 15's woohoo!!!!

Day 22 ... Start of week 4.
Just heading off to work ... Will catch up with everyone late.

Thanks QG!!

Xx

Thanks Jael, you too!

It's amazing how you feel so much better when the numbers are going down!

How are you? Is today a work day?

X

Yeah I was working but finished at 2.30, thank goodness, because it's so boring at the moment and completely dead, no orders in, no enquiries, nothing. Things are bad for the business, my boss keeps having to borrow money to keep us going and even though I've told him I think he should look at shutting the site down, he keeps saying "this is the year things will pick up". I'm just frustrated at putting in so much work to see no return.

:greenapple:Ooooooooo Well done You!!! Finally in 15s Yaaay. i am so happy for you Sam :D

Brilliant Sam...was never any doubting you!!

You're doing brilliantly and should be proud of yourself!!! x

Hi - evening all,

So Having googled a lot of articles about ketosis and TFR tonight & re-read the exante web site again .... i have made the decision to do the advised 'low calorie week' as I am on week 4.

Thinking logically about last time I did the liquid TFR 100% for 16 weeks solid, i desperately need to learn to 'eat' smaller amounts and sensible. I can not put the weight (and extra) back on, on this occasion.

I have till Christmas to get to my main target and I have a big weight loss goal. So I plan to be on this a long time.

I feel a bit more clued up about the 3 diet plans now and the way you can incorporate the low cal options with the products. I also found some great do's and don'ts with ketosis that I'll post next time I'm on the laptop.

So without talking about it too much in detail :
i've have had a breakfast shake, bar for lunch an additional 200 cal meal of fish for protein and some green lettuces leaves early evening. (I made sure i Drank a glass of water 1st. then Ate it on a small plate slowly and sipped more water.)

Then a shake a few hours after.

I've drank my 2.5lt of water, 1 peppermint tea and 4 coffees. (Avoiding zero drinks this week.)

I feel great! For the 1st time I don't feel hungry or tempted to eat anything I shouldn't. i felt so full.

I am still in ketosis according to the sticks with the lovely bad breath!

I am curious if/what I loose this week.

I know this plan is a bit of trial and error with certain elements and it is different for everyone ... but I'd like to make it work for me with my life as I have roughly 8-9 months on it. I have a good 6-7 stone to loose in total.

The plan is that I will return to TFR next Monday.

Hope everyone are well.

Night xx

Day 23,

Feel good - decided not to do daily weigh in's - going to go week by week and do the boots scales once a month.

Didn't have a great nights sleep and I am working at the complex today and have viewings to do tonight.
Sunny but cold day here today.

Hope everyone feels ok & have a good day.
Sam x

So changed outfits ... dashed across town from the day job and sat waiting for my evening viewings to commence in half an hour.

Really longing for my bed today ... Got out of the habit of bath and bed around 9/10pm!! (Itd Starting to catch up On me with the 6am get ups!!)

I'm hoping this woman take the apartment as its a bit of a drive from my house and I don't really want to have to come every day! It's a lovely place - ground floor, 3 bed, 2 bath, gorgeous kitchen .... Just don't know how anyone justifies £880pcm rent with bills on top!! Having said that my sister is an estate agent in London and she has rentals that would make your eyes pop the price of them!

Well I am feeling ok on the 'low cal week' so far, drank a good 2.5lts of water today and a few coffees etc. I'll do the same tonight as last night.

Hope everyone is well x

Fingers crossed hun,hopefully she will like the apartment.

Gosh that does seem cheap compared to London prices. I'm on the outskirts of London, just inside the M25 and a friend locally rents a 2 bed, 1 bath flat which is pretty small and she pays about £1200 a month for that. I'm glad I own my place, I couldn't actually afford to rent. My friend's on benefits so most of it is covered by housing benefit. My salary is a lot less than that a month, no way I could afford to rent.

You sound knackered though Sam, you work so hard. I hope the client takes the place so you dont have to trek out there again.

Day 24.

Feel a bit fed up generally today...
Nothing major has happened. Just feel tired and pissed off with the world!!
Sick of working all the hours under the sun and getting no where fast!! (Think I am tired and starting with a cold!!)

Plus - it Looks like I am going to be working a good chunk of Easter weekend :(

Moan over!

Still on 'low cal week' all going well.
Tempted to do a halve week weigh in tomorrow to see how it's shaping up!

Saw this before & quiet liked it!

image-3050199436.jpg

Hope everyone is ok xx

Sorry you're feeling fed up today hon, but we all get days like that. I hope you're not coming down with a cold :(

Sending you hugs to make you feel better x :bighug:

Sorry you're feeling fed up today hon, but we all get days like that. I hope you're not coming down with a cold :(

Sending you hugs to make you feel better x :bighug:

Thanks Jael,

It's just been made worse when I stopped to get a bottle of cold water to make a shake from a shop ... That is on the edge of a building site ..the area is dead ... New apartments etc ... No one else about .. I am very dressed up, heals full face
On ... There were guys up on scaffolding and when I got out the car the guys were talking about me ... They were very high up and don't think they realised I could hear them so clearly ... one said arrrhhhh she's fit ... She is my type ... The other said no mate that's not for me she's to large for me!! Not my type at all!!!

:( daft I know ... But made me feel sad and I felt so self conscious walking back to the car!!!!!!!

Don't let them bother you Sam...obvious from photo how beautiful you are!!!

People don't understand how much a passing comment can hurt!! God knows what they look like close up so dont let it bother you...you're doing this for your reasons not theres or anyone else's!!!x

That's horrible to overhear but maybe next time you yell "Oi I can actually hear you" and I'll bet they feel terrible. Men are so often so judgemental and yet they can look as rough as anything and still expect women to fall at their feet, the same criteria they have for women dont apply to them.

Back