Day 1 of a 16 week target

Thanks Ladies...

Silly I know ... But when you are on a bit of a downer any nock feels bad!

They didn't look great when I glanced up - so shouldn't have taken it personal.

Roll on home time and bed! Be glad when today is over!!!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sam, people like them are idiots hun, dont let them ruin your day. You are beautiful and you have a heart of gold.:bighug: Here you need a hug :D

Ah Sam that's horrible, mindless gits . That lil extra bit of skin makes them superior don't you know !? *rolls eyes* don't let it get you down, I am sure he was no oil panting and in reality knows he wouldn't stand a chance with someone as lovely as you anyway.

I have had the same sort f stuff but from women, so much for sisterhood eh? Chin up pet x

Thanks everyone ...

What a day!!!! Glad that one is nearly over!!

Only just got home - to cut a very long story short I have spent the full evening with a tenant and the police ... recovery trucks .... insurance ... because she had her car broken into outside her flat!! They took all her stuff from the glove compartment including stuff for the kids she teaches (she's a primary school teacher)
She's only 21 and her parents are down south so had to help her sort everything out.

Freezing cold after 3 hours outside ... Can't wait for hot bath, my last shake and bed!!

I've done terrible on my water today - don't even think I have made 1lt. Had quiet a few black coffees to keep me going!!

I'll have to catch up with everyone's diaries tomorrow ... Night... Hope all is well ... Good luck for any WI's tomorrow!! :) xx

That sounds like a horrible evening Sam, poor girl :( But what was she leaving school stuff in the glove compartment for? That's just a silly place to leave things. But I guess she's young and she'll not do that again in future. I hope you got a good, warm night's sleep.

Morning!! :)

Feeling much better today .... Thanks for everyone yesterday.

Well - scales are saying a loss ... 15 s 11.5, so thats a couple of pounds down this week so far. Official WI Monday! Woohoo!! I'm on low cal week so I am really pleased with that.
I have found I feel much better for that extra 200 cal's everyday.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good day.

Xx

WooHoo well done you. Have a good day.

Well done Sam that's brilliant for mid week and even more so on the food break week!! Good for you!!!

Hope today is better than yesterday for ya.x

So I found this information about ketosis and foods that are ok for the low cal week, so thought I'd repost the info for anyone that might need to do 'low cal week' on the 4th week or plan on having some food over the Easter holidays etc :

" Safe Foods (No Carbs/Trace Carbs)
Beef, Steak, Hamburger, Prime Rib, Filet Mignon, Roast Beef, Chicken*, Duck,Any Fish*, Tuna*, Salmon*, Trout*, Halibut*, Lamb, Pork, Bacon, Ham, Eggs,Shrimp, Crab, Lobster, Butter, Oils (Olive Oil*, Flaxseed oil*, etc.), Mustard,Salt, Pepper, Soy Sauce, Tea, Coffee, Heavy Cream and Nutrasweet/Equal.

Minimal Carb Foods (Limited Quantities Only, Check Carb Content!)
Broccoli*, Spinach*, Lettuce*, Cabbage*, Bok Choy*, Kale*, Asparagus*,Mustard Greens*, Mushrooms*, Cucumbers*, Pickles*, Celery*, Green Beans*,Brussel Sprouts*, Cauliflower*, Artichokes*, Peppers* (Red, Green, Jalapeno,Habanero), Onions*, Sprouts (bean, alfalfa, etc.)*, Radicchio and endive, Herbs- parsley, cilantro, basil, rosemary, thyme etc, Radishes*, Sea Vegetables(Nori, etc)*, Jicama*, Avocado*, Asparagus*, Green Beans and Wax Beans*,Broccoli*, Summer Squash, Zuchinni*, Scallions or green onions*, BambooShoots*, Leeks*, Brussels Sprouts*, Snow Peas (pods)*, Tomatoes*, Eggplant*,Tomatillos*, Artichokes*, Fennel*, Okra*, Spaghetti Squash*, Celery Root(Celeriac)*, Turnip*, Water Chestnuts*, Pumpkin*, Nuts, Flaxseeds*, Cheeses,Salami, Pastrami, Hot Dogs, Sausages, Ribs (watch out for the sauce!), BuffaloWings, Liverwurst, Oysters, Abalone, Protein Powders, Sugar Free Jello, Salad Dressings(some), some Wines.

Higher Carb Foods (Very Limited Quantities!)
Grapefruit*, Lemons*, Limes*, Strawberries*, Olives*, Rasberries*,Blackberries*, Kiwis*, plums*, oranges*, pears*, pineapple*

Foods that are NOT appropriate.
Beer, Mixed drinks, Bread, Milk, Pasta, Grains, Cereal, Rice, Potatoes, Corn,Carrots, Peas, Candy, Cake, Cheesecake, biscuits, Donuts, Fruit Juices, HighCarb Fruits (Apricots, grapes, Bananas, Peaches, Nectarines, cherries,Pomegranates, Mangos, Figs, Dried Fruit, such as dates, raisins, driedapricots, and prunes etc.), Pastries, Non-Diet Soft Drinks, Rolls, Bagels,Popcorn, Battered Foods (Fried Chicken, etc.), Gravy, Honey, Sugar, chocolateand Corn Syrup.

Notes: Diet Soft Drinks, such as Diet zero Coke, Diet7-Up, and Diet zero Pepsi can usually be consumed in large quantities, but youhave to watch for citric acid, as the citric acid content in these drinks canthrow some people out of ketosis. Be sure to check in your individual case ifthis happens.

Hard liquor, such as scotch, vodka, etc canbe consumed because they have virtually no carbs. Wine actually makes a niceketogenic alcoholic drink, as most wines have only 1-6 grams of carbs perglass, the sweeter the wine, the more carbs. Beer is usually very high incarbs, having 10-15 grams per glass. Watch out though, when you're in ketosisyour blood sugar will be very low, and the alcohol will have a more pronouncedeffect."

Personally I am not sure about the alcohol, but I feel that if we are armed with facts of what wecan have, rather than can't all the time we may be wiser with our selections when we have to eat.... be it for low cal week for those that choose to do so, or if an occation is coming up where we have to eat!!

:)

Last edited:
Found you :D
Will catch up tonight :D

That's a good list :) I dont see turkey on the list but assume it's just the same as chicken so fine :) I know there will be stuff that next week that may throw me out of ketosis (matzo balls for example) but if I get back onto the plan on Wednesday I should be back in ketosis by next weekend.

Yeah i think turkey should be fine too.

Good luck with pass over and visiting family.

Do they live local to you? Will you have your daughter for it?
X

Yeah i think turkey should be fine too.

Good luck with pass over and visiting family.

Do they live local to you? Will you have your daughter for it?
X

My parents only live about 20 minutes away so not far and my brothers and their families wil be there too. And yeah my daughter will be with me. She breaks up for school hols on Friday and will go to her dad's for the weekend but he'll bring her back Monday morning.

Oooh I just noticed your ticker with the little houses, that's so cute :)

I have just read your diary. You are doing so well! And to be into the next stone bracket is just great :) as for those men. Well, one did say "arrr she's fit" so just take it as a compliment and walk with confidence! And well done to you for supporting that girl!
All the best in ur weight loss journey. You will do fab x

Hello,
today is also my first day on the total solution. I am going on holiday at the end of May and would like to be at my target weight in time for this!

Im interested to see everyone's journeys. I have never done anything like this before!

Hi Alex, welcome. There's a whole diary section where most of us regulars document our journeys. There are all sorts there, from those nearly finished to those just starting out and it's quite inspirational. It's worth starting your own diary too, it's a place to keep note of what you've had and how you're doing and a great way to get support from the others doing the plan, everyone's really lovely.

I have just read your diary. You are doing so well! And to be into the next stone bracket is just great :) as for those men. Well, one did say "arrr she's fit" so just take it as a compliment and walk with confidence! And well done to you for supporting that girl!
All the best in ur weight loss journey. You will do fab x

Arrrhhh Thanks time to go! :)

I am feeling really good! i'm almost at the end of week 4 - this is the only type of diet where you can loose so much weight so quickly - almost a stone and a half in a month is so rewarding!!

I hope that your journey is going well. I'll try and find your diary.

X

Hello,
today is also my first day on the total solution. I am going on holiday at the end of May and would like to be at my target weight in time for this!

Im interested to see everyone's journeys. I have never done anything like this before!

Hi Alex! As Jael said welcome! It's well worth starting a diary - it's great because you get an amazing about of support and encouragement from people going through the same journey.

I am sure within 8 weeks you can have a good weight loss. Good luck! Where is your holiday too? X

Arrrhhh Thanks time to go! :)

I am feeling really good! i'm almost at the end of week 4 - this is the only type of diet where you can loose so much weight so quickly - almost a stone and a half in a month is so rewarding!!

I hope that your journey is going well. I'll try and find your diary.

X

I don't keep a diary anymore. Too much messing about diet wise and a bit ashamed and emvaressed so this time I decided to keep quiet and get on with it. Which is what i have done. Only my husband nknew for the first 4 weeks but then everyone cottoned on at once.... I like to think it was the obvious weight loss ha ha doubt that x

Back