Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 of my CD journey

Hiya pudge, I'm ok today thanks. Just finish putting together a rowing machine. I thought maybe introducing some exercise might keep me motivated. Thanks for asking...I am really enjoying the forum, some real inspirational stories. Good luck with your journey I will keep in touch xxx

thats great about the rowing machine, unfortunately we sold all our gym equipment a while back, we had everything but used nothing lol

Well day 9 now and I'm feeling motivated. Just done some exercise on the rowing machine. Hope to lose at least 7lbs. I usually get weighed on a Saturday but my counsellor is away. I bought 2 weeks worth of shakes so hoping that my total weight loss will be a good amount.
All the best everyone xx

glad you got on the rowing machine and youre doing well :) ... youre flying along! x

Hiya everyone,
I just went to the GP and I just got weighed. According to her scales I am down to 107.6kg. Am I right in saying that is 16 stones 9 pounds. When I look it up some say 16 stone 12 pounds and some websites are saying 16 stones 9 pounds.

I know it sounds silly but I am old school (stones and pounds). lol

Hi Sarahevans,

thanks for that, I'm no good at working it all out lol. I only hope my gp's scale is correct. She is monitoring my weight too. My scale is saying 16 stone 13 pounds. oh well i will wait until my weigh in :)

Back