Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 of my CD journey

S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st13.2lb G: 12st12.8lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st6.4lb(2.63%)
Hiya,

I was supposed to start my cd journey last week but I was not well so today is my first day. So far it is going well, drinking my water and feel ok. I have one more shake to go then I am going to my bed. Back to work tomorrow and feeling slightly worried. Hope I make it through the day lol....

Current Weight: 17 stone 5 pounds :(

First Week goal - Hope to lose between 6 - 8lbs in the first week :)

Week 1- loss

month 1 goal - into the 16's
month 2 goal - into the 15's
month 3 goal - into the 14's
month 4 goal - into the 13's
month 5 goal - into the 12's
month 6 goal - into the 11's

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well I got through Day 1 ok. Day 2 almost over. I'm feeling except for a bit of a headache. Roll on Day 3

Thank you Crazy diamond. I'm on day 3 now and I can't believe I'm not feeling hungry and I feel ok. However it was a challenging day. Some of my work colleagues are so inconsiderate. It was a colleagues birthday and they bought cup cakes and a very large birthday cake with icing. I said I didn't want it and they were trying to convince me to have it. They even put it on my desk. I am proud to say I declined. I am feeling focused right now. Why they do it I don't know. I would never dream of doing that to anyone.

I hope that I have have good losses on Saturday. I feel quite excited...

CrazyDiamond

Gold Member
S: 14st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 1st13lb(13.17%)
Thank you Crazy diamond. I'm on day 3 now and I can't believe I'm not feeling hungry and I feel ok. However it was a challenging day. Some of my work colleagues are so inconsiderate. It was a colleagues birthday and they bought cup cakes and a very large birthday cake with icing. I said I didn't want it and they were trying to convince me to have it. They even put it on my desk. I am proud to say I declined. I am feeling focused right now. Why they do it I don't know. I would never dream of doing that to anyone.

I hope that I have have good losses on Saturday. I feel quite excited...

And well done crazy diamond you are really doing well xxx

Thank you :) wow your colleagues are mean! But super well done to you! I work in the marketing department for a food store so there's always some new product hanging around, or failing that a birthday, and that was what would always pull me off of the wagon when I was going sw! But this time I know that I just can't have it, and it's fine! One day We will have cake again, and as long as we stick to this 100% that time will come sooner for us... Rather than giving in and prolonging the wait! :)

missymorris

S: 18st0lb C: 15st5.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 2st9lb(14.68%)
Hi brown sugar
I have roughly the same to loose as you although I was slightly heavier at 17.11!
I have not even finished my 2nd week and I am 16.6!!!
So pleased with myself
How you finding it xxx

Hi missymorris well done to you. You should be proud of yourself. I found the first week tough. I had my first weigh in today and lost 5lbs. I expected a bit more but glad I have lost. I am going to aim a higher next week. I'm taking part in the February challenge so need to lose 9lbs by the end of the month.

I must say I struggled with the water but I'm really going to try harder this week.

Well done Hun keep going we can do this!

Hi crazy diamond yeah my work colleagues are awful lol. This week they had a lewisham cake bake off and there were cakes everywhere I turn. It was terrible again! I am so proud because I didn't even feel for them. I am do determined to lose this weight they are not gonna stop me! I wish all of you the best in your weight loss journey. Xxx

we can do this!

Start weight - 17 stone 5 pounds
Current weight - 17 stones

1st week weigh in - 5lbs

CrazyDiamond

Gold Member
S: 14st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 1st13lb(13.17%)
Hi crazy diamond yeah my work colleagues are awful lol. This week they had a lewisham cake bake off and there were cakes everywhere I turn. It was terrible again! I am so proud because I didn't even feel for them. I am do determined to lose this weight they are not gonna stop me! I wish all of you the best in your weight loss journey. Xxx

we can do this!

We have an annual bake off at work, I am the reigning champion, so luckily this year it has timed just right - the day after i get back from my hols, so i have postponed going back on plan by one more day so that I can join in - not sure if it's the best idea but hey, it's only once a year

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)
Hey BrownSugar! Well done on the 5lbs down...yayyyy:D

You're doing really well! Don't worry about your colleagues, they'll get the message eventually!

Keep up the good work, ill be checking back as ill be spending a lot of time on here now i've started CD.

We can do it :) x

missymorris

Hi guys just had my second weigh in 6lbs!!! Really happy brought two weeks worth of shakes so looking forward to not being weighed for two weeks
How's everyone doing ? Xx

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Great job missymorris :) thats almost half a stone in a week! :D

How come you're not getting weighed next week? just keep coming on here and we will keep you motivateddddd!

missymorris

Hey sorry for late reply!
My counsellor is booked! So I can manage on my own so was happy to buy two weeks
Yeah that's 1st 3 lbs in two weeks!!
How's you finding it xx

Hi crazy diamond. Good luck with the bake off and your right it's only once a year so not too bad. X

Hi pudge, thanks for your kind words. I am just going to ignore my work colleagues from now on. My cd counsellor is going away for next week and I must say I'm feeling a bit nervous. I Won't be seeing her until 2 weeks time. Got all my shakes but will be needing extra support. Will be on here regularly over the next 2 weeks. Plus I'm off work for the half term. Hope I can achieve a good weight loss for when she gets back

First week was ok but yesterday I got a bit light headed. Just hAd my lunch. A Cambridge crunchie peanut bar...yummy.

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Hi Brown sugar! How are you doing today? ... that is a bit daunting, but you know, i guess it will help you for when you're at goal!.. just come on here and we will all be here to support you :) x

Hiya pudge, I'm ok today thanks. Just finish putting together a rowing machine. I thought maybe introducing some exercise might keep me motivated. Thanks for asking...I am really enjoying the forum, some real inspirational stories. Good luck with your journey I will keep in touch xxx