Day 1 of Restart Yesterday (i slipped up)

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i'm sorry guys, i did well all day then came home from mums and had chinese!!!

worse still i had my last prawn ball and chicken ball this morning, what is wrong with me???

i want more than anything to get back into ketosis and get back to cd but i am finding it sooo hard and i don't know why... when i first started cd i was fine, nothing let me slip...

what's going on??? please some words of advice... i plan to start from NOW!!!

i dunno how to get through the next few days without deciding to have something in the evening... :(:(:(

Whenever I felt myself wavering I would ask myself what I wanted more. To be slim or to have that particular food that I was craving. I also repeated to myself that any slip up I had, was just delaying me reaching my goal and finishing CD.
Hope this helps and good luck with today.

i think it is cos OH is now eating, whereas he was originally doing cd with me... i think when i feel i am wavering at night time i will just nip off into the other room and play pool lol

i just want this sooo bad, but i feel i become irrational when faced with food and i think "oh well, i could have this and it will be fine"

BUT IT ISN'T FINE

Oh hun, I know exactly how you're feeling. It probably would be best to just remove yourself altogether when there's food around.

hey hun, i think liz is right just move when you see food even think about it go to a diff room, go and hoover the house, go for a walk a drive window shopping and when you come back you will be so proud that you didnt eat. and you know it only tastes nice for a while but the guilt lasts a lot longer!

Hi Sara,

Next time your faced with the dilema of eating. Say to yourself. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! Remeber how great you will feel once your well on your way! You CAN do this. Come on think positive. Good luck chick x

i know i feel s**t now, i actually thought this morning "well, if i eat these last two balls, then that's it..." but i just feel guilty now...

i need to get back on track because otherwise i am actually wasting my packs and i don't want that, they cost enough as it is...

please help, because i know it sounds excessive, but i am actually finding it impossible at the mo...

i've stuck a toffee and walnut moose in the freezer to try and ease the hunger... and i've got not bars!!! but i probably shouldn't have them for the first couple of weeks again... will the moose be ok?

Hi Sara,

Next time your faced with the dilema of eating. Say to yourself. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! Remeber how great you will feel once your well on your way! You CAN do this. Come on think positive. Good luck chick x

right, i am gonna make a poster now and stick it on the fridge xx

Make a list of WHY you want to lose weight. Put it in the kitchen. Find your fattest photos put them in the kitchen too. Put an outfit you want to get into but can't yet in the bedroom where you'll see it every morning when you get up and every night when you go to bed. These will help your resolve. Also each CD meal you have put the equivalent money in a jar and see it mounting up ... every time you have something you shouldn't you can see how much money you are wasting.

Now stop feeling guilty - what's done is done! get glugging the water .... and take each part of the day as it comes. Say I'm going to be good until dinner time - then until bedtime etc.

Good luck!

Bev... your a DIAMOND... thank you :eek::p:eek:

We all have slip ups along the way Hun...dont beat yourself up over it. Just get back on the wagon and drink that water. Beverley has given some really good advice there!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Do you like the porridge? I find it keeps me fuller for longer! Also a hot drink, I have black coffee, I find that helps keep the hunger pangs at bay. Good luck
xxx

how do you make the porridge i am intrigued? how many times a day can you have it? can you have it in the same day as a mix a moose, drink flavouring and bars?

i made a cup of tea this morning and used the banana shake i made up yesterday as the milk which was nice

The porridge is just another CD pack. It's like marmite - you will either love it or hate it! I sometimes have 2 a day. You mix it with 140ml/8fl oz hot water, stir (although I use my hand blender) and microwave on full power for 1 minute. I'm finding it great, much more filling that the others. At first I found it a bit sweet but it's fine now.
xxxx

oh i thought i would need to stodge it up with something to make it like porridge but i will defo give it a go later... thanks hunny x

did you get some from your CDC? at first I found mine a little thin - I prefer it a little thicker - experiment
xxx

oh is it a pack specifically called porridge?

it is
xxx

ah i will have to get some next time i see cdc... i've still got 3 boxes full of packs lol

ask her if she will swop some!

Back