Day 1 of the new look me :)

YYAAYYY great job for 100% today,,thats great :),, yeah its hard waiting around for the results,, i guess we have to remind ourselves that this is the fastest way to lose the weight,,apart from amputating a limb of course,, but that would be a potential problem in later life so i understand why people dont do it lol :D... just keep thinking about how amazing you are going to look x

Tomro I wi day and I'm excited but nervous. Really need to drink more but it's hard as I'm at work and don't have time to drink never mind all the toilet breaks. Trying hard to push the fluids :) just had my cranberry bar mmmmm they are lush think I'm becoming addicted oops

yayy good luck for tomorrow girlie! yeah i totally understand about trying to get water in when youre busy and in company. I try an get 1/3 before i go to uni/work etc and a 1/3 when i come home, so 1/3 for when im out,,its tough though. x

Well that's another day of 100% ss complete :) mashed to drink lots when I got in tonight so I'm up to my usually water intake too. Wi in the morning fingers crossed u've lost a
Little bit either in lbs or inches I'm not fussed where or what :)

Hope you all having a great weekend x

Well today is wi day. I hope I'm not gutted as if I start I'm gonna be annoyed at myself so even a wee 1/2lb off would be better than nothing! I've been really good the last few days taking extra water, walking more and sticking to it 100% so fingers crossed ........

I am so happy I lost 2lbs which I'm really happy with. I know it's not much but it's still off and not on :) I also lost another 3 1/4 inches which is equally great. I will be happy if this is my lose each week as I will soon be nice and slim :) my motivation is at an all high.

Off to visit my parents today with my bar and soup at the ready. Just hope they don't suggest going out for a meal as I'm not sure how much will power I have even with my motivation being high.

Have a good Sunday x

Great loss and the inches too!! enjoy the day with your parents..:)

Day 16

I am feeling very positive today. I had a sneaky peek at the scales and im now in the 12's which i don't think I've been since high school. Im so happy :) Im night shift tonight and tomorrow so Im going to save my first pack til lunch before my nap then maybe have one when i get to work and the last one at midnight. i will then have my first one tomro at 6am and the other 2 when i get up and 12mn again. i find this the easiest way so that when im off nights its easy enough to cope with 2 packs as i will have already used one from my allowance.

The past week i have been going for 3 mile walks daily with the dog which is great as its been dry but the weather is meant to turn and neither myself orthe dog like the rain so i may have to go back to the gym to keep up my fitness .

Hope everyone has a good monday

You redoing great Laura..and the 12's!!! ahhh i dream of that number :D.. brilliant with the walking while you can,,fingers crossed the weather stays bearable.. good luck with work today! x

Aahhhh I hate night shift!!! I have been doing so well and tonight I had a square of chocolate! I went looking for a bit of chicken and there was none so I had a bit of chocolate so annoyed :( and upset with myself

Well that's 1 night down, 1 more to go just off to bed and will get up early for my 3-4 mile walk and lose that wee square of chocolate :(

Well done on losing 2lbs :) I'd be happy withat loss tomorrow. Also stopping at one square of choc is pretty good self control :)

Well after 4 hours sleep I'm wide awake! I'm feeling nice an positive and going to have a 100% night! No cheats and drinking plenty of water as I always truffle on a night shift.

Going to get up and go a nice long walk as its a lovely day. Hope everyone is having a great day

Hey Laura!!

Well done on your losses!!!

Must be so hard on night shifts! Are you a nurse?

I wouldn't worry about the chocolate, I'm sure you burnt that one off!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Hey Leeann, yeah I'm a nurse, wouldn't change my job for the world I love it :)

How you doing?

Well that's me off nights until Sunday. I had a bar early morning about 2am and haven't eaten since as I was asleep. Heading to the gym later so saving my porridge for before I go so I have energy although I don't ever seem not to have energy even if my eyes are tired its strange.

How's everyone's week going? I'm really hoping for a good lose this Sunday, fingers crossed x

youre doing great girlie well done! hope you enjoyed your time at the gym today :) fingers crossed for your weigh in.. you deserve a decent number ! x

Day 19 :)

Can't believe I'm nearly 3 weeks in! I can honestly say apart from My wee blips that I'm really enjoying this diet and haven't gotten bored yet :) it's 7 weeks on say til my big fundraiser so I hope to be near my goal but then so I must stick with it.

People are also starting to notice the difference in my weight and shape which has really given me a boost its great :)

Hope everyone has a good day x

Day 20

Feeling really positive this morning. Had a sneaky peek at the scales and have lost 4lbs this week so far. Get weighed on Sunday so hoping for a wee bit more by then.
I try not to have my first pack til the afternoon about 1ish hen a bar about 5ish and the soup before bed. That way I don't wanna be bad at night and pick on naughty things. So far it's working. Fingers crossed it lasts.

Hope everyone is doing well

My sisters a nurse! She just finished night shifts! So tiring, is your ward a busy one? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Back