Day 1 of the new look me :)

My sisters a nurse! She just finished night shifts! So tiring, is your ward a busy one? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

I work in paediatrics and its always busy especially when in charge of the unit due to the kids needs. I'm back on night sun feel like that's all I do just now but being busy means I don't think of food which is good :)

Here's to a water filled weekend and good lose on Sunday :)

My sisters a nurse! She just finished night shifts! So tiring, is your ward a busy one? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

I work in a residential house for people with special needs, a lot of medical issues. I find it so hard to get time to sit down to have a meal as only 2 staff on at a time to care for 6 people. I go hours without eating and then I find myself starving and so so hard trying to stop myself digging into a pack of biscuits!

I work in a residential house for people with special needs, a lot of medical issues. I find it so hard to get time to sit down to have a meal as only 2 staff on at a time to care for 6 people. I go hours without eating and then I find myself starving and so so hard trying to stop myself digging into a pack of biscuits!

Bubbles where are you based? It's kids with complex special needs tht I work with so I completely understand where your coming from! I usually get a breakat lunch and dinner that's why my timing for eating are then whether I'm at work or not. I struggle at work to drink enough so have to make up for it when I get home

Well tomro is wi which I'm rather excited about? I know I'm in the 12's but not sure how far! My CDC is away next weekend so my choice is to get weighed on the Tuesday or to have a 2 week gap and keep as the Sunday am. What your thoughts? I'm worried I may fall off the wagon without my wi but I weigh myself at home so I could do that Sunday am and keep going. Not really sure what to do

ooh but that 2 week gap will give the most beautiful of weigh ins...all depends on how much you like choosing your foods... haha I still weigh myself too. But only 'his' scales count...so i think i'd still do the tuesday...But thats me... DO you find exercising helps with your losses?

ooh but that 2 week gap will give the most beautiful of weigh ins...all depends on how much you like choosing your foods... haha I still weigh myself too. But only 'his' scales count...so i think i'd still do the tuesday...But thats me... DO you find exercising helps with your losses?

Had wi this morning and lost 4 3/4 lbs so I'm happy with that. I'm not not getting weighed for 2 weeks but will wi at home to keep me Motivated!

I'm not sure if exercising helps with weight lose but it certainly tones me as I loose inches every week as well as lbs and feel great so will keep at it :)

Happy Mother's Day everyone x

Hiya, Well done on your weight loss so far :) Looks like I started the diet about the same time as you and also work 12 hour shifts which can be nights. Still haven't figured out the transition but sure I'll figure it out sometime...

Hiya, Well done on your weight loss so far :) Looks like I started the diet about the same time as you and also work 12 hour shifts which can be nights. Still haven't figured out the transition but sure I'll figure it out sometime...

Hi, I tend to keep 2 packs from my 1st night to have about 9pm then 12/1am depending then 1 pack Fromm next day for breakfast before my bed and the same that way on your day off I sleep til lunch and still have 2 packs when I get up :) totally works for me!

Right I'm off to bed as journey home was a nightmare in the snow

I do something similar but tend to save 1! The snows a nightmare. Doesnt seem like March :-( Got to brave tesco before I start back on nights tonight.

Well back out for another nightshift tonight. So far drank 1.5litres of water and have my packs with me. I was lying thinking today about how please I am with how my weight and inch lose is going and felt rather proud as usually I wouldn't be in this mind set. Then I started thinking about reintroducing food and to be honest it really scares me :( does anyone else feel like this?

I'm half way throughout the night and really struggling! I can't stop thinking of food :( think its that totm although not if that make sense? Does this diet mess with your cycle?

My TOTM was week 1 and I struggled with huge cravings. I've decided to make up some jelly out of the water flavoring instead of having it as a drink and it seems to help. Mine will hit me at the end of the week though. Think the nights make it harder as well though. The days I work are defo easier x

Well I'm home and heading to bed. Off nights until next week thank goodness :) I did cave in last night and have 3 brussel sprouts which I love and a small bit of naughty chocolate although I could have ate the full bag of Easter eggs. Going to the gym when I got up tonight so hopefully will undo any naughtiness, fingers crossed x

My TOTM was week 1 and I struggled with huge cravings. I've decided to make up some jelly out of the water flavoring instead of having it as a drink and it seems to help. Mine will hit me at the end of the week though. Think the nights make it harder as well though. The days I work are defo easier x

How do you find you weigh lose at totm? I'm hoping that I will still lose 4lbs but happy as long as I loose :)

I'm off nights now :) Not sure really as last TOTM my scales said I'd lost loads but when I was officially weighed I was about half stone heavier, however the next week on my scales I'd lost 3lbs and by hers 10lbs! Normally my scales match hers so will be interesting to see. Guessing as it's mainly water retention it should even itself out the next week

Stupidly I had a sneaky peek on the scales. I have PUT ON 1 lbs- seriously! I'm hoping its due to totm and not anything else as I have been sticking to the plan. Aaahhh if eels lightly disheartened but I'm gonna keep going. I'm off to the gym tonight so fingers crossed I can lose that 1lb :)

How's everyone else doing?

I did the same! I've put on 5lbs overnight :-0 and i've stuck to the plan... Can only assume that TOTM has really affected me this month! Well i'm hoping it's that or i'm not going to be happy!

Went to collect my packs for next week as CDC is away but I didn't get weighed. Spoke with her about my gain and she reckons its water retention due to totm! Fingers crossed. I also explained that I really wanted to eat this week but wasn't hungry just wanted food, she said to have an extra bar either chocolate of toffee as they are the sweetest.

Today for the first time I put my chocolate bar in the fridge and cut it into 20 ish tiny bits and every time I thought of food I had a bit from the fridge. It's seemed to help and I haven't went off the wagon and I don't intend too either.

Went to the gym tonight and feel great now. Wasn't keen to go but after a run and time on the bike I honestly feel great. Here's hoping my gain is now a lose :)

I'm sure it's just water retention. Glad you feel better.

Well I know I shouldn't buy I jumped on the scalesthua morning and I'm down to 12.7 which I'm really chuffed about. My gym session yesterday must have helped. Feeling really motivated and gonna go for a wee run and cycle again as I'm working 3 long days starting Tomro so won't be able to go to the gym :(

Hope everyone has a Good Friday x

Back