Day 1 of the new look me :)

Oh no sweety.... Have your extra bar ASAP before you break! Have a big glass of water with your bar.... And maybe don't go to the gym if it means it leaves you so hungry? You're not really supposed to go much for that very reason... You must listen to your body! What are you doing in the gym? Xx

I'm having my extra bar just now. I'm gonna have a run at the gym and vibroplate. Gym breaks up my day and always feel better afterwards and not usually hungry. Will see how I go but managed to drink 1.5l and need another 750mls before the gym at 5 so it's very achievable.

Thanks for the support :)

I'm having my extra bar just now. I'm gonna have a run at the gym and vibroplate. Gym breaks up my day and always feel better afterwards and not usually hungry. Will see how I go but managed to drink 1.5l and need another 750mls before the gym at 5 so it's very achievable.

Thanks for the support :)

Go for it then Hun- some days we are just destined to feel hungrier than others I guess... Get that water down ya! Sounds like you have a very doable plan in mind... I'm rooting for you!

Agree about gym breaking up the day- it's so nice to get away from the desk! Enjoy :) x

Well gym session done and I feel great! Going to put pjs on and have an early night. Will have another 750mls before bed to take me to 3 litres ( not including gym water). Hope everyone's had a good day

Well would you believe it I'm back on nightshift! I have had a mill shake prior to my nap so I can have 2 packs tonight and my posts ridge in the morning from tomro's allowance. I will be drinking water all night to keep me awake along with my green tea.

Looking forward to Sundays wi to see lose of weight and inches. Hoping its gonna be good and worth it all.

I had extra bar today, felt not hungry but empty and my tummies ( I've got two) were eager to be patted by something solid. Better an extra bar or shake than anything else. :)

Back on nights. Managed 100% yesterday and going for the same today. Really focused at the minute which is good. I have a big charity event I have organised in 5 weeks and hoping to lose another stone by then which is achievable do you think?

Back on nights. Managed 100% yesterday and going for the same today. Really focused at the minute which is good. I have a big charity event I have organised in 5 weeks and hoping to lose another stone by then which is achievable do you think?

Well done you!! You'll definitely lose a stone in 5 weeks if you can be 100% till then. How much you got left to lose? Xx

Well done you!! You'll definitely lose a stone in 5 weeks if you can be 100% till then. How much you got left to lose? Xx

What to lose another 2.5 stone but will see :) my target now is to get into the 11's which I don't know the lat time I was that weight. How you getting on?

What to lose another 2.5 stone but will see :) my target now is to get into the 11's which I don't know the lat time I was that weight. How you getting on?

No worries sweety... You're gonna blitz this I know it! You just need to get back into that mental zone... And it sounds like you're in it! Woooop!

I just had my official WI on CDC scales and am down 4lbs from last week. So think I ought to stop whingeing about my mini plateau... Well hopefully it's a mini one!

Fingers are firmly crossed for movement on scales tomorrow though!

Sending you all good luck vibes x

No worries sweety... You're gonna blitz this I know it! You just need to get back into that mental zone... And it sounds like you're in it! Woooop!

I just had my official WI on CDC scales and am down 4lbs from last week. So think I ought to stop whingeing about my mini plateau... Well hopefully it's a mini one!

Fingers are firmly crossed for movement on scales tomorrow though!

Sending you all good luck vibes x

Well done on the weight lose that's great :) do you wi daily yourself? I usually do but I'm trying hard not to but if I need a boost I will jump on ;)

I was so tempted last night for a bowl of Brussels at work but I resisted as I want to be 100% to maximize my weight lose for Sunday and the next 5 weeks. I was so happy I didn't go near them lol

How's your day going?

Well done on the weight lose that's great :) do you wi daily yourself? I usually do but I'm trying hard not to but if I need a boost I will jump on ;)

I was so tempted last night for a bowl of Brussels at work but I resisted as I want to be 100% to maximize my weight lose for Sunday and the next 5 weeks. I was so happy I didn't go near them lol

How's your day going?

Hi love... I do weigh myself daily I'm afraid... I know how naughty that is... But it helps me (most of the time) and helps me spot when I've done something 'wrong' and not to do it again.

Massive well done for resisting the food (was it Brussels sprouts?!) 100% really is the best and fastest way to smash this diet (I guess we all know that.... DOING it is another story! Lol) so you've done super well!

Only one day left for you until WI... It's gonna be a goodun for ya I can feel it in me waters.... ;-)

Goood luck! Xx

Hi love... I do weigh myself daily I'm afraid... I know how naughty that is... But it helps me (most of the time) and helps me spot when I've done something 'wrong' and not to do it again.

Massive well done for resisting the food (was it Brussels sprouts?!) 100% really is the best and fastest way to smash this diet (I guess we all know that.... DOING it is another story! Lol) so you've done super well!

Only one day left for you until WI... It's gonna be a goodun for ya I can feel it in me waters.... ;-)

Goood luck! Xx

Yeah it was Brussels sprouts, I love them :) well today is wi day and I'm hoping not to be disappointed ! It's not til 10am so a wee while to wait.

What's everyone's plans today?

Well wi was good this morning :) lost 6 3/4lbs and 5 3/4 inches! That's a total of 19.5lb and 16inches in 5 weeks I'm happy with that.

Goal for next week is 4lb to get me into the 11's

Well wi was good this morning :) lost 6 3/4lbs and 5 3/4 inches! That's a total of 19.5lb and 16inches in 5 weeks I'm happy with that.

Goal for next week is 4lb to get me into the 11's

well done! that's a fab result! x

Hey lovely, just has a read through your diary. Congrats on your loss! 16 inches is SUCH a big difference, especially in 5 weeks! Roll on the next 5! You're doing amazingly well :) Hope the week ahead goes just as well for you x

Incredible loss this week girlie! fantastic... thatll definitely motivate you for another week :) keep it up, youre doing brilliantly!. x

Bit of a rubbish day today. Woke up in the right frat of mind but that was about it. Have managed my water no problem but boy have so been freezing and cold! Ended up have a bar at 10amish then got home had soup at 1500 and was so hungry had another bar as I thought I was going to the gym. My gym buddy cancelled and since I was a cold I decided not to go! But on a good note I haven't had anything else so still only had 3 products

Bit of a rubbish day today. Woke up in the right frat of mind but that was about it. Have managed my water no problem but boy have so been freezing and cold! Ended up have a bar at 10amish then got home had soup at 1500 and was so hungry had another bar as I thought I was going to the gym. My gym buddy cancelled and since I was a cold I decided not to go! But on a good note I haven't had anything else so still only had 3 products

Oh no- sorry to hear you're struggling today :-( sounds like you're powering through tho Hun... Very impressed that you've still only had 3 products despite feeling low and rubbish... May I suggest you brush your teeth, have a hot shower and get a hot water bottle on the go.... Get Ito bed and have a read of a good book until bed time... Bliss..... Keep strong Hun... It's nearly the end of a 100% day.... Xx

My hot blanket is on :) just outing the washing awa and sorting my stuff for my next few days 12.5 hr shifts :)

Plan on watching the gb bake off. I love baking but since being on the diet I'm obsessed with cooking in particular baking programes for new recipes to try when I'm a skinny minny! Although wont stay skinny if I eat all the baking.

Thanks for your support. Always appreciate it x

Back