Day 1 of the new look me :)

My hot blanket is on :) just outing the washing awa and sorting my stuff for my next few days 12.5 hr shifts :)

Plan on watching the gb bake off. I love baking but since being on the diet I'm obsessed with cooking in particular baking programes for new recipes to try when I'm a skinny minny! Although wont stay skinny if I eat all the baking.

Thanks for your support. Always appreciate it x
Oooooh yes! I love gb bake off! So much fun... But I don't dare bake anything yet! I think I'm gonna make Easter eggs soon for my nephews 4th birthday party.... But I am not strong enough to bake whilst doing this diet.... I would def have to partake! Enjoy the programme and keep cosy.. Tomorrow is a new day. Hope it is a happier one for you :) xx

Oh it's gonna be a tuff day! Taking the to at work to the cinema and pub for lunch! I will take a bar with me and drink plenty of water. Fingers crossed I can survive and resist all the yummy food

Oh it's gonna be a tuff day! Taking the to at work to the cinema and pub for lunch! I will take a bar with me and drink plenty of water. Fingers crossed I can survive and resist all the yummy food

Good luck hun... Cinema and pub are two very challenging places.... So I'm feeling for you today. Try try try and stay strong.... Maybe you can take an extra product along with you.... Just in case you feel like you might crack? Keep us posted! X

Oh man just packed fizzy juice, crisps, Easter eggs and chocolate for everyone after they have there lunch for in cinema. I have a bar and I am determined to stick with it! Lots if water for me although my favorite chic buttons are in the bag but I will resist!!!!

Good luck laura!! Im dreading taking my kids to the cinema :( just keep sipping your water hun and youll do it!! Xxx

WellI was successful I'm so chuffed the kids had macaroni and then crisps and Easter eggs and buttons :( I had my bar and lots of water

So pleased with myself as it was a challenge but I managed

Really gutted stood on the scales this morning andi e lost a total of 3/4lb this week :( seriously! I have been so good 100% only thing is I haven't been at the gym running this week. That shouldn't make that much if a difference should it?

Well after my binge on 1/2 Easter egg yesterday I well and truly feel sick..... Still! Went to bed with sore stomach and cramps and have woke up with severe cramp in my calf and still feel sick.

Not looking forward to wi this morning!!!

Aaahhhh what am I doing?!?! Although I felt sick last night and only lost 2.5lb I have ate horrible nasty fruitless sweets at a fair today. Luckily the packet is finished and I will not be able to eat any more.

Going to the gym in the hope to burn off the sugar and sweat it all out. I didn't even enjoy them so I don't know what's wrong with me :(

Need to find my motivation today. Have all these great plans of what to do but it's that actual doing it I'm struggling with! Going to try get started on housework but its a lovely day so may go a big walk with my dog!

I will compromise, I will get 1/2 the house work done then walk the dog then do the other half before rewarding myself and going to the gym.

For some weird reason I love the gym :)

Have a good Easter Monday everyone

Another gym session complete although my calf feels tight tonight so done some extra stretching on the vibrio plate. I am determined to see a great weight lose this week and inch lose. Even if it kills me :)

Eeeee yuk! Don't like the butterscotch shake! Will stick with mint and chocolate from now on

What dog have u got Laura? I've got an old English sheepdog and a chug ( chihuahua cross pug, very puggie looking little mischief maker and I'm part of a dog walking group on face book. Off for a meet and walk tomorrow. Just so cold in that wind. Brrrrrr

Hi Cham, I have a working cocker spaniel who is hyper all the time. Try walk him 3-4 times a day once for at least and hr and to be honest he would walk for hours. He is a typical daft spaniel but daft on his terms :)

You dogs sound lovely, my husband wants a pug but won't have 2 dogs at the same time so he will ha e to wait a while as my boy is still fighting fit. I love walking as long as its dry as you can wrap up warm but I hate the rain.

Enjoy your walk tomro x

Oh no, I've been out all day had a bar when I was out and my soup at 1900 now I'm shattered and heading to bed and can't face my 3rd pack I know it's not good to miss it but I really feel exhausted, not sure if I'm coming down with something. Missing 1 pack surely won't make that much difference to my weight lose will it? Some says I have an extra pack so I'm sure it all balances out, or at Lear I hope it does.

So far today I have been 100% still have 1 pack to have but trying to hold off until 6.30 at least.

Everywhere I look there is sweets and choxolate and althought I know I can't eat it as a: on cd and b: it's for a charity event it's still very tempting. I have decided I don't even like sweet thins anymore so it shouldn't bother me but it is :(

I am determined to stay strong as I want to be into the 11's this week after a bad week last week!

It all makes sense now..... I'm so flipping hungry I could eat anything and I mean anything. I'm staying strong but just realised I'm pmt, hopefully it passes soon!

I'm also very narky but will put that down to hunger and pmt :)

Same, I'm struggling today, just wanna eat but not going to cave. We can do this. :)

Back