Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 restart

Hey everyone
Restarted cambridge on sole source after 4 months.
Will be writing down how my days go and what I eat to help me stay motivated.
If you want to join in please do :)
Starting weight is 12.7 and my target weight is 10st.
Day 1 hasn't been too bad, I am craving Indian but not hungry (just cravings)
So far I have had 2.25litres of water with very berry water flavouring and 2 shakes (strawberry and chocolate).
I haven't stopped going to the toilet with all the water I'm drinking as I don't usually drink any of it.
Fingers crossed I can be strong until I'm in ketosis.
Good luck to everyone else.
Goal 1-stay on track for 7 days
Goal 2-get into 11s

Well done hun and welcome on board! Hope you're having a good Sunday :)

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Thanks hon. I ended up having a small ham salad. It was either that or a kebab lol.
I'm thinking of doing ss+ from tomorrow as I'm working 10 hour shifts all week and don't want anyone in work to know I'm doing this diet.
Your doing fantastic xx

Thanks hon. I ended up having a small ham salad. It was either that or a kebab lol. I'm thinking of doing ss+ from tomorrow as I'm working 10 hour shifts all week and don't want anyone in work to know I'm doing this diet. Your doing fantastic xx

Whatever you do honey, stay away from ham lol too much salt.
Try chicken with the salad next time :)

Good girl! Give the plan 100% and it will reward you :)

Have weigh in next Friday and then a wedding on Saturday so will be off plan that day. Will hopefully be able to get back on it on Sunday. If I have a good weight loss on Friday I'm sure I'll be determined to get back on track lol xx

make sure you break ketosis before you start drinking at the wedding as alcohol whilst youre in ketosis and on SS is dangerous. I have a wedding on sunday so i shall be breaking ketosis the day before, and then taking it easy with the drinking

Nope! this is what worries me, but i know i have the determination to get back on it ok, its just how my body will react to the food after 40 days of cambridge

I took some before photos of myself last night so I'm hoping that will motivate me to get back on it on Sunday.
I think we have to keep living and enjoying ourselves every now and again to keep going with this diet (well me anyway)
My consultant is a beauty therapist so I'm going to book myself in for some sort of treatment every time I reach a milestone.
On the plus side, my skin is looking so well improved since Saturday as I don't usually drink water and iv been drinking 3 litres a day so that's definitely motivation for me.
I suffer from really bad breakouts all the time, mostly during TOTM which is due on fri (first day weight in!) but it hasn't gone mental like it usually does coming up to it so must be a good sign xx

Back