Day 1 - Shakes are disgusting!!! Help!!!

I can't believe there is someone who actually likes these things, lol. The flapjacks were like eating those old cork coasters you used to get, and the soup...well i lasted about 4 weeks on it! I can only stomache the chocolate shakes..and even then it has to be with ice cold water and mixed to within an inch of its life so theres no lumps!

Does freezing it to make ice cream work?? I've tried most of the other things you guys have said but thats a new one on me!xx

Hiya congrats on taking the first step to being slim! I'm with the "lump lovers" theyre nice. You can also make the shakes with less water like a mousse or i add a bit more water to the vanilla to make custard. The soup is lovely with loads of black pepper in it.

I don't use a blender or aerolatte as I think it makes em too frothy and who wants soup with bubbles in it?! So I use a good old fashioned fork and whisk the water in bit by bit. I also add more water to all of them. I put 1/2 pint in shakes, 14floz in latte/mocha and nearly a litre in soup. Good luck!

Oh yeah and I wont touch the flapjacks with a bargepole! Cardboard!

I'm only on day 9 and I love the bits already. Got to say all the shakes have grown on me.

Day 22 and I love the shakes ice cold loads of ice and a full pint. To make the soup without the frothy top use hot water not boiling. As for the flapjacks don't get me started euk WET CARDBOARD.

You do get use to them, I use 150mls of peppermint tea, a whole tray of ice and chocolate sachet, mix it in the smoothie maker and it tastes like mint choc chip ice cream! x

mmm can i use a peppermint Tbag cos that sounds lush, I might try 1 for a treat

I just had my 1st shake and i must say it wasnt that bad my first gulp i was like ughhhh but after a few sips its not too bad!! Having trouble with people in work offering me stuff (as i havent told anyone!) :sigh:

Hi

You definately need a blender ..i cant have them without blending them

i only eat the soup and choc

i make hot choc with couple of sweetners ..yummy !!!!

I defo agree with ice cold water, the shakes are absolutely rotten with medicore/warm water.

I must admit the strawberry is probably the easiest to drink, followed by vanilla. The choclate one...dont go there, the soup ...dont go there, I would actually throw up if I smelt the soup one once more ....eickkk ...the thought of it

I tend to really dillute the shake, I use to over do it as I end up filling my bottle and dumping the rest which is about half of it, now I just use half the packet and use the other half later on in the day. Well dilluted helps drinking it. Hope this helps ;)

Can't wait to try a different combo,having my 1st shake at 1pm so i'll let you know the verdict. Have you made the ice cream yet cos that's next on my to do list
thanks

Yes they definitely grow on you. I look forward to mine now!! I am flapjack lover too, only the peanut ones though. Actually has anyone tried mixing half Vanilla, half Chocolate???

Hi hun on the first day i was a bit the same and thought oh no i cant do this! I now miss the shakes..really grew to love the choc shake blended with loads of ice! It will get better stick with it xxx

Day 2 - Shakes are ok!!!

Thanks for all the advice guys...day 2 and much better today!!! Even had a 'latte' with a bit of my vanilla shake...thought you were all crazy but loved it!

No energy though...just crashed on the couch after work but I guess that's to be expected so onwards and upwards! :cool:

Don't expect to have much energy in the first week. Just concentrate on sticking to the diet and drinking loads of water. I stayed off coffee for the first week too, as it made headaches worse. You might feel a bit cr*p for the first week, but it does get better.

Actually has anyone tried mixing half Vanilla, half Chocolate???

I haven't on this BUt used to love mixing choc n vanilla shakes when I was working at Maccies back in 1989.... yes... I had 5 stars :eek: In my defense I was a poor student... it was either that or selling my body...

PS... you'd be amazed exactly how many chicken nuggets you can fit into a 6 chicken box when you go on yer break.... ;)

I haven't on this BUt used to love mixing choc n vanilla shakes when I was working at Maccies back in 1989.... yes... I had 5 stars :eek: In my defense I was a poor student... it was either that or selling my body...

PS... you'd be amazed exactly how many chicken nuggets you can fit into a 6 chicken box when you go on yer break.... ;)
lmao ..... you are soooo bent...not in a camp way xxxxx

Thanks CeeCee...will aim to do feck all for the next few days and look forward to getting Ketosised!

Boss taking me out for lunch today...first time in 5 years and I can't eat anything, bloody typical!:mad:

Test

Just testing my new settings...I have some privelidges...yay!

Back