Day 1 - Shakes are disgusting!!! Help!!!

Thanks CeeCee...will aim to do feck all for the next few days and look forward to getting Ketosised!

Boss taking me out for lunch today...first time in 5 years and I can't eat anything, bloody typical!:mad:

Make sure you resist temptation...whilst he's stuffing himself just keep thinking of us lot lol :) xx

Cheers...the thought of the shot of espresso at the end will keep me going :rolleyes:

The soups are lovely if you season with pepper and stir in. Thanks for the idea re:adding vanilla to hot coffee, neva thought of that. I've been adding a teaspoon of coffee to a drop of boiling water then adding to the cold vanilla with ice - its great. Strawberry not good but will now try with crushed ice. Chocolate, I tried hot but i thought it was awful, just not to my taste. Start week 3 tomorrow can't wait to try the flapjacks. Just keep going you'll work your way through the packs and feel great when you're weighed and have lost lbs. Good luck!

Cheers Tubby...3 days out the way and actually getting used to the shakes...will need to try the 'Frapuccino's' now as well!

Goodluck scirishman x the shakes get nicer everyday... delicious done in the blender with ice cold water or ice..xx dont forget the peppermint tea version with the choc one or pep tea alone x

Hey schirishman, good to see your starting to like the shakes :eek:. It took me a while to experiment but when i got it right I loved them. Is your lunch with your boss today?:( I had a similiar senario when i started and the guys on here gave me great advice (lies ;) sshhhh) on what to say to people if I didn't want them to know I was on LT.... but the one i used was that I had tests the following day at the doctors and he said i wasn't to eat for 24 hrs just in case :D;). x Goodluck and whatever you do dont give in

Alright Skinnycotton...lunch was to be yesterday...but he missed his flight so I got away with it!! ...will have it all to do again next week but at least (I hope!) I will be in the throws of ketosis and won't give a feck!

Loving the vanilla in my coffee and off for a couple of days so will do some experimenting with the other stuff...the small things you look forward to...it really is quite sad :drool:

Skinny thats brilliant! I've used having a bad stomach a few times, but the having tests would vary things a bit, lol. Mind you i do usually just say that i'm on a diet. I've got to the point now where i know i'm doing the best thing for me so i don't care what anyone says or thinks and if they feel uncomfortable eating in front of me its their problem cos i'm not bothered :D xx

Hi guys
I can only have the soup and choc
but i have hot choc ...boiling water and three hermesetas tablets !!
Really yummy !!!

you really really need a blender thou !!! makes such a difference
and the soup is yummy too ...
Ive started using a strainer to get the last few unmixed bits out so i can enjoy without a yucky bit of powder !!!!

Didn't like the hot choc euk but loving the soup more and more now too caz, lots of water and black pepper and end up with enough for 2mugs, ideal for me when at my desk at work. been finding it weird to eat with a spoon if that doesn't sound odd lol

Back