day 1 slim abd save

amy2bslim

My first day as been ok apart from my dad and his negitive views on my weight loss im looking for diet buddies for help and support i have about 8 stone to loose I know its a long road but I have my mind set in place not weighed myself I am going for the inch loss other wise I will be on the scales everyday so pkease feel free to comment and wish me look xx Amy xx

Good luck Amy!! I know what it's like having negative comments from others. I saw my sister today and she offered me some food my 9 year old son turned around and said mummy can only eat packets now because she is on a diet!! I then had to listen to a lecture about how I'm only going to put all the weight back on!

Started today!! I previously did the Cambridge diet about 2 years ago and did really well but then we had some money problems and I just had to stop so didn't have any sort of re-feeding. I have since put all the weight on I lost and more!!! In desperate to stick to it this time though

Hi I have just started slim and save finishing off my lipo trim first I hated the weigh ins and ss is cheaper so hoping I manage to stick to it as money is always an issue if u buy ss is bulk monthly works out cheaper!! so good luck and lets reach our goals xx

My first day as been ok apart from my dad and his negitive views on my weight loss im looking for diet buddies for help and support i have about 8 stone to loose I know its a long road but I have my mind set in place not weighed myself I am going for the inch loss other wise I will be on the scales everyday so pkease feel free to comment and wish me look xx Amy xx

Hi amy, congratz on your first day. Some people have very firm views, but its your choice and journey. Just ignore him lol. I also have alot of weight to lose i have 12 stone to shift to get to my last goal, but take it one day at a time and push it to the back of your mind.

Wishing you lots of luck and motivation.

Xx

Hi lisa and sarah lou I have about 8 stones to loose but really want to do it snd I knoe its a long road ahead i did cc nearly 2 years ago and lost aprox 5 stones but wad to expensive im of to weight watchers later so I hsve to be weighed once a week I find ut to easy to cheat with out bein weighed bybsome one else how u both doing x

Hi lisa and sarah lou I have about 8 stones to loose but really want to do it snd I knoe its a long road ahead i did cc nearly 2 years ago and lost aprox 5 stones but wad to expensive im of to weight watchers later so I hsve to be weighed once a week I find ut to easy to cheat with out bein weighed bybsome one else how u both doing x

Im on day 5 and loving it. Had a row with OH earlier and got cravings but not hunger but i battled and i won!

How is your day going?

thanks amy2bslim I need some at the mo! how u getting on hope ur doing well xx

U can do it gee im doin so so i keep fighting hunger pains lol I had a row with my dad sarah lou I just thinkingnof a skinny me xx

hey good luck amy i know how u feel last time i did a vlcd everyone was so negative, so this time im not telling anyone and just going to have my protien meal around them. this diet is hard enough without people telling you, you will fail im on day 1 today and hopefully will be ok

U can do it gee im doin so so i keep fighting hunger pains lol I had a row with my dad sarah lou I just thinkingnof a skinny me xx

What are dads like eh! Mine is the grumpiest old git you have ever met. However last year he lost 4stone with exante (i told him about it) so he understands. Still doesnt stop him offering me choccie biscuits though!

thanks today was much better i want all this weight of yesterday got party on 1 feb want to feel good.. my mum hates me on this but then i carnt do it any other way just have to stay strong we can all do it xx

thanks today was much better i want all this weight of yesterday got party on 1 feb want to feel good.. my mum hates me on this but then i carnt do it any other way just have to stay strong we can all do it xx

Exactly. My mum doesnt like it. She has always been a feeder so for her tobsee me eat very little makes her think im not eating right. Bless her!

It's hard for other people to understand how are u getting on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back