Day 1 - SS!

danielpartyuk

Hey guys!

So I'm back!! I went for weigh in yesterday and came in at a whopping 12st 9! I've been on medication and coming off it has meant that you put weight on, so I've not even enjoyed the weight gain through burgers or anything! Anyhow, my BMI is 27, soo hopefully only a couple of weeks on SS then I can start moving up the steps!

Does anyone else need that "extra" bit of motivation? If so if you wanna be a text buddy PM me your number! Need someone who I can be text for that extra motivation and to share our successes through to coming off the diet!

Thanks
Dan x

I'm on day 2 of 100% SS but been on it for 3 weeks now :D
I never say no to extra motivation but im not a texter lol

Me neither, but more then happy to buddy you on here if that helps. I'm on week 1, WI tomorrow, and have been doing the ss+ plan, as a re-start. Am on here a few times a week, if not more. I'm finding my motivation is my challenges, lots of water (didn't do that well yest with work) and walking. Bought myself a pedometer, doesn't make you loose any more,but it starts to improve your fitness and makes you feel good too. Also doing sit ups and arm exercise's. xx

Back