Day 1 tomorrow

When's your next weigh in Lizz?? Is yours Saturday again Autumn?? xx

No I'm Friday night this week after work.
Mouth feels rank all that salt yuck. Busy day tomorrow so shakes and water all the way and will stop the ham and have chicken if I'm desperate instead
Thanks ladies think Jay was trying to help bless him but my mouth omg never known anything like it yuck!!! Don't think it will be doing my bp much good either as I'm on beta blockers for it xx

Autumn have you had all your shakes today?? - hopefully being busy will help tomorrow I always find when I'm busy it's easier i think weekends are so much harder! It definitely wasn't the worst thing you cud of eaten!!

What time do you start in the morning?? x

tonight!!!! and im bricking it :(
i just dont feel like i've lost despite being 100%. plus i have real issues with evening weigh in's....my weight can vary up to 5lb from morning to evening! :(

Autumn have you had all your shakes today?? - hopefully being busy will help tomorrow I always find when I'm busy it's easier i think weekends are so much harder! It definitely wasn't the worst thing you cud of eaten!! What time do you start in the morning?? x

Hi I had two products yesterday and then the other stuff and a pack of crisis and some cereal bars so haven't weighed myself this morning but have been glugging water all day and had one product this morning in the car stuck in traffic. Got another 90 mins of clinic left just ran for a millionth pee but took phone lol.
Think I am going to have 4 products on the days I'm struggling as one real food item leads to another and I can't handle it. Think the temptation started Friday with my cousin eating cake and stuff in front of me. Was talking to one of my midwives today and she said she felt my cousin was a tad unfair as we ended up home an hour later and I didn't want a costa I got dragged into it. Think that started my cycle of deprivation.
At a conference next Tuesday and Wednesday from Monday night down south just hope I can cope then may just avoid the daytime meals arrive too late Monday for meal and then tues it's a BBQ meal have some chicken and hide somehow.
Anyway must dash will be in touch when I get home later.

Xx

tonight!!!! and im bricking it :( i just dont feel like i've lost despite being 100%. plus i have real issues with evening weigh in's....my weight can vary up to 5lb from morning to evening! :(

How was weigh in? X

Oh hun it's so tricky isn't it juggling Cambridge and life sometimes. 4 sachets might be the better option for you to help cut food out all together for a period of time.

Managed to lose 4lbs and 3" so that's 16lbs and 10.5". Probably about another 2 stone to go still though :(

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Oh hun it's so tricky isn't it juggling Cambridge and life sometimes. 4 sachets might be the better option for you to help cut food out all together for a period of time. Managed to lose 4lbs and 3" so that's 16lbs and 10.5". Probably about another 2 stone to go still though :( Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

That's good well done. Just keep thinking on sw you'd be lucky to lose half of that in a week. That's what I keep thinking anyway. Hope u can repair any damage by Friday.
My mouth still feels rancid and salty now how mad. I'm working from home tomorrow getting paperwork and stuff done then Jay comes home and says he's working from home tomorrow too lol told him he's not allowed to eat anything in front of me or cook anything that smells haha xx

Really well done liz ....ur doing so so sooo well!!!

Im extra depressed; was soooo bad this weekend and regret it massively...propa binged!! Had 2 bbqs and indian and a kabab...oh n loads ov drink...now I am guna spend the next 4 days starving just to lose the weight Iv gained!!!

Feel like not going to get weighed this week as my CDC will be so annoyed at me and make me feel worse...

Onwards n upwards I spose...might refuse to get on the scales till nxt week lol!!

Nawty me :(

That's good well done. Just keep thinking on sw you'd be lucky to lose half of that in a week. That's what I keep thinking anyway. Hope u can repair any damage by Friday. My mouth still feels rancid and salty now how mad. I'm working from home tomorrow getting paperwork and stuff done then Jay comes home and says he's working from home tomorrow too lol told him he's not allowed to eat anything in front of me or cook anything that smells haha xx

Haha I don't blame you! It's hard when there is food about. I like being in the office as it distracts from food.

Really well done liz ....ur doing so so sooo well!!! Im extra depressed; was soooo bad this weekend and regret it massively...propa binged!! Had 2 bbqs and indian and a kabab...oh n loads ov drink...now I am guna spend the next 4 days starving just to lose the weight Iv gained!!! Feel like not going to get weighed this week as my CDC will be so annoyed at me and make me feel worse... Onwards n upwards I spose...might refuse to get on the scales till nxt week lol!! Nawty me :(

Get weighed!!!! The more you avoid it, the longer it will take you to get back on plan.
Post diet, we have to accept the gains and the losses. Get weighed, take the hit, and move on to recover the results....

Quick update.
Mouth still feels salty????
Had 3 shakes - yes
Had 3.25 litre water - yes
Going to bed to hide from the world - yes yes yes.
Speak tomorrow ladies xx

Hi ladies sorry I've been so busy today lol don't know where to start ....

Autumn - you are so right about losing little amounts on SW!!
I completely Agree with what you've said about the costa situation I think it is unfair especially if you didn't want to go??? I think once something gets in ur head it's hard to let go and like you said you start feeling deprived and then you don't see the point. But you have done so well and you have great things to aim for!! Really hope tomorrow is easier for you and I hope Jay sticks to the rules!!!!!!

NickyandDean - definitely get weighed it's all a learning curve and you need to put ur bad weekend behind you onwards n upwards you can do this!!!

Lizz -- well done on ur weigh in!!! Don't be disappointed at all you've done fab!! I completely understand what you mean about evening weigh ins mines tomorrow n I'm scared to crack on with my water as I don't want to have the water weight affect my weight loss??? I used to be the same on SW - I wudnt eat not drink anything until after weigh in but it's not the right thing to do!!

Come on ladies let's have a good day tomorrow / we all want to do this and we can!!! There's a reason why we all chose cd to start with and we need to focus on that!! Cd is hard mentally (incredibly so) but it's only for right now and every day we are 100% is a day closer to becoming the happy slimmer people we wanna be xx

Quick update. Mouth still feels salty???? Had 3 shakes - yes Had 3.25 litre water - yes Going to bed to hide from the world - yes yes yes. Speak tomorrow ladies xx

How are you feeling this morning hun?

Tink, I just stop with the water about 2 hours before and then wee just before I get weighed and it's not affected my weigh in.
I need to buy some scales, but as I still don't know what I weigh, I don't want the temptation of cheating!

Hope you have a good day and an even better weigh in :)

Thanks ladies...yeah I will get weighed...get it over and done with...hopefully wont be to bad by friday..back on day 2 xx

Well done ladies for sticking at it xx

Hey I'm here. Had an awful nights sleep felt headachey and generally weird. Pee'd on a stuck at about 3am and I'm back in the dark pink so that's one thing and salty mouth had gone.
Feel tired today but gotta crack on.
Jay has gone for a run again putting me to shame lol.
Is it your weigh today? I've lost track of what day it is with BH lol xx

Oh autumn that's not good. Glad you're in ketosis and the salty taste has gone. You feeling more determined today?

Oh autumn that's not good. Glad you're in ketosis and the salty taste has gone. You feeling more determined today? Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Yeah I'm on a mission today and Jay has said he's going to pop to his brothers for tea rest of this week bless him so I've no temptation lol. Dread to think what his brother and wife think I'm doing to him lol. X

Hi ladies - just had my weigh in and I lost 7lbs! Don't know why but I feel kinda deflated?? Which I know is Crazy because 7lbs is half a stone and I already lost 9lbs in the two weeks before I started cd X

Back