Day 1 tomorrow

Thanks guys will post inches loss and update signature when I get a proper break. Busy busy here had a set of twins delivered by c section plus a set by normal delivery all by midday.
Jay text saying he loves me doing this diet as house is sparkling lol I couldn't stop cleaning last night x

OMG, 9lbs off!! I can't believe it!! I'm over the moon. Not so much inches but I feel great xx

Snap although still don't know inches yet lol. Was that week 1 for you then? Well done x

No I'm on week 4 with a blip Easter week, I gained 3lbs!! That's why I'm as surprised!! I only got 1.5inch of both legs and arms no other inches anywhere xx

No I'm on week 4 with a blip Easter week, I gained 3lbs!! That's why I'm as surprised!! I only got 1.5inch of both legs and arms no other inches anywhere xx

Good going Amanda now no more blips lol xx

Thanks autumn, I don't plan on any more!! I struggle at work as I'm a paramedic and often don't get proper down time for food etc so automatically I want rubbish but I will break that cycle!! Good luck for this week xx

Thanks autumn, I don't plan on any more!! I struggle at work as I'm a paramedic and often don't get proper down time for food etc so automatically I want rubbish but I will break that cycle!! Good luck for this week xx

yes i'm similar in my job been in and out of theatre and the ward all morning but left everything to registrar now hopefully will get some rest, just carry a cool bag round with water in so at least that bits covered and god luck x

Yeah water is never away from my side!! You must be nhs too by the sounds of it!! Ha!! xx

Yes sorry assumed you knew lol. I'm a consultant in gynea and obs and hubby is consultant in psych but my hours are more crazy than his. On call this weekend and had two sets of twins plus whole host of other bits going on so just wanna get through to Monday for a day off lol xx

I maybe did but my memory is not the best!! Hope you have a decent couple of shifts to help you through. I'm off for a week annual leave but I'm toilet training my 3yr old....... Stress!! Sometimes work is soo much easier!! Ha!! Good luck xx

I maybe did but my memory is not the best!! Hope you have a decent couple of shifts to help you through. I'm off for a week annual leave but I'm toilet training my 3yr old....... Stress!! Sometimes work is soo much easier!! Ha!! Good luck xx

Haha I don't have children yet but I think work would be easier lol. Hopefully weekend will be ok now as my main patients I was worried about have delivered today and got a super registrar which always helps lol. Back home with Jay now and there's nothing on TV and nothing left to clean or launder so need to entertain myself somehow now x

Hey becky how u doing? U feeling better?
Well Jay is cooking random items again lol tonight he's on hunters chicken with plain wholemeal pasta and salad leaves. Who on earth has brown pasta as a side order type thing. I only eat it in sauce lol. He's been to the gun so says he needs it. Whatever!!!
I'm trying the rice pudding tonight got a sample today. If it's ok will get some next fri and have it in evening more regular. Have a good evening ladies xx

Well I have a basket full of pee'd washing to be doing tonight!! You enjoy relaxing tonight, you've earned it xx

Well I have a basket full of pee'd washing to be doing tonight!! You enjoy relaxing tonight, you've earned it xx
Oh the potty training ? Eeek x

FYI rice pudding was nice but wouldn't want it everyday mind. Quite a lot of faffing to make it too. Nice for a change tho x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been AWOL today I took my children out to the zoo (and walked miles) but 100% on track with CD!!! Fab losses autumn and Amanda!!! 9lbs is fab fab fab!! Sounds like uve had a busy day autumn!! Hope tomorrow is easier for you and a good day off on Monday!!
Amanda I'll be approaching the potting training soon with my little boy -- like I don't have enough washing n ironing to do already lol????

Autumn 5 inches is amazing / where did u lose them from?
Thanks for the update about the rice pudding -- I might try it just to have a change in a couple of weeks - but so far so good!! Ketostix are a lovely pinky purple and I feel soooo much better today!

xxx

Hi Becky
Lost 1 off chest 1 1/2 off hips 1 off arms and 1/2 off thigh and 2 off waist. Mum that adds up to 6 tho lol. Well hips may have only been 1/2 then I'm not sure then now haha.
My ketosis was dark pink this morning. I don't like it going purple tho as that means you're not flushing the ketones out. Main thing is it's gone paler by the evening means your doing a good job of flushing them out. I've just arrived at work no great traumas yet. Had first shake in my chilled flask thing. I don't know what it is I stole it off Jay lol. I love the zoo we are members at cheater zoo and we take jays nieces and nephews all the time. Which one did you go to? X

Amanda try adding a spoon of curry powder (if you are a fan of curry!) to the rice pud, delicious! It's like a curry risotto :)

That's good even inch loss - you are officially shrinking :)!! How was the rest of your day?? What time do you finish?? I've got so much motivation I swear I haven't felt this good for ages!! xx

That's good even inch loss - you are officially shrinking :)!! How was the rest of your day?? What time do you finish?? I've got so much motivation I swear I haven't felt this good for ages!! xx

Haha go you I am quite motivated although feel really weary now.
I only needed to pop in for a few hours and do paperwork and discharge a few ladies and do a couple of assessments the registrars have the rest covered luckily
So I came home and tried all my holiday clothes on as we go away for a cheeky week 4 weeks on Friday. Everything fits or there about a so hoping will have another atone off by then so the cropped trousers fit really and won't need to buy anything new. Hoping to not bother so can have new wardrobe for Dubai in August instead.
Only had one shake and 33 cals of ham so far today. Jay has popped to his brothers for tea so am going to have another shake soon. Had lots of water though.
Which zoo did you go to? I love the lions xx

Back