Day 1

b2b

Hi Ive just started lipotrim TFR. Im getting married in July and at 5'3 i am 175pounds (12stone 8lbs) I need to lose about 2 and a half stone. Just wondering how everyone found the diet?

I know in week one the weight you lose can be up to 9lbs but do you actually notice it -on your clothes, appearance..

Im plan to do this until the end of february and then go on the maintenance programme.

How important is the water? will exercise help to lose the weight quicker.

any help appreciated :)

Welcome to the Forum.

I started the diet almost three weeks ago and lost 9.5 lbs the first week and 5.5 lbs the second. I have lost 3 lbs so far this week and get weighed again officially on Monday.

My clothes are already looser and I can definately tell the difference - so can other people too as I have received a few comments which is encouraging!!

With regard to exercise I have not had the energy to do any exercise as I find my stamina much lower since being on the diet.

Everyone on here stresses the importance of water - it is a must and helps your body to metabolise the fat. At least 2 litres of water per day - not including teas or coffees as these are duiretics.

Good luck x

Hi PJC thanks for the reply.

Im drinking alot of water which i hope is good. I had my first shake this morning and it tasted awful- almost like cardboard.. Im going to try the soup now soon and see is it any better.

I know the first week you lose alot of water which accounts for the huge weight loss. Are you feeling hungry at all?

3 weeks in great I hope that I have the willpower to continue. Thinking of a nice wedding dress will keep me going :)

Hi B2B and welcome

Your first week is the hardest and it does get easier honestly. The first couple of days you can get headaches, but I found if I drank my 2 litres of water I was fine.

I am on week 5 now, lost 22lbs and have dropped a dress size and people have started to notice.

I found reading the posts on here help me as others have had some fantastic losses, so I know I can do it too.

Hi LillyFlower, well im through day one.. I didnt feel hungry at all but I must admit I did WANT food. I am finding the shakes hard to stomach. The soup was the worst. I found them so bad that I only took two- although I haven't felt hungry. Im really determined to stick the diet out and I hope that I will see the results in the next few weeks.

Well done on your current weight loss and for having the stamina to be at week 5

HIya b2b and welcome to LT and the forum... I replied to you on another thread (it may have been the "honk" one) and i can't remember what i said so i can't repeat it, but it is over there somewhere!!! lol x x

Hi Slimmersu Thanks for your reply I just got it on the other page. Yeah Its gonna be tough to do it for xmas but I guess its just one day and I really have to start it ASAP hopefully I wont have to be on this for long. :( I dont think Ill ever get used to the taste of this stuff its disgusting!!! the chocolate is the only one i can stomach. Today is the start of Day 2 and Im feeling positive so hopefully I can keep this up.. Thanks for your comments it helps to know that other people are going through this :)

Well done on getting one day done and dusted as some never make it this far.

I dont think Ill ever get used to the taste of this stuff its disgusting!!! the chocolate is the only one i can stomach

The taste will go away gradually as your body gets use to the taste of the vitamins and minerals in the shakes.

To help to dilute the taste drink a small glass of water before drinking your shake.

Best of luck with day two...the first week is the hardest but the scales will reward your perseverance.

Thanks mini I just had the strawberry shake and put a few cubes of ice in it. It went down so easy and it was quite nice. The chicken soup was the worst. I think Ive found a friend in the strawberry one so hopefully Ill keep going. Im determined to do it 100% so I hope by february i will have lost my two stone. Im sure the weekly weigh ins help to keep people motivated.

The thought of having to get a wedding dress is keeping me focused. This site is very helpful thanks for your comments :)

hi b2b im almost finished week 2 and honestly it does get easier i lost 10 pound week 1 and im hopin for a decent loss tomorrow,i got flapjacks last week ,they dont taste amazin but its a change from just drinkin. best of luck to you on yer journey

HI Anto Thanks for the encouragement. you,re doing great. I hope I can make it to the end of week 1 gonna take it each day at a time. Are you all doing TFR even through xmas or are you going to refeed.

Hi PJC thanks for the reply.

Im drinking alot of water which i hope is good. I had my first shake this morning and it tasted awful- almost like cardboard.. Im going to try the soup now soon and see is it any better.

I know the first week you lose alot of water which accounts for the huge weight loss. Are you feeling hungry at all?

3 weeks in great I hope that I have the willpower to continue. Thinking of a nice wedding dress will keep me going :)

The shakes go down a bit easier with more water in them than the standard 250ml that is usually quoted from the Pharmacy.

If you have a blender they are much nicer done in there - even the soup is tolerable! ;)

Your wedding day is the perfect thing to focus on. Congratulations!!

I have 86 lbs to lose and I am using my holiday booked for August as my focus - so I have plenty of time. Although I dont fancy doing this for 9 months - it is like being pregnant all over again. :p

Take care and good luck xx

i wouldn mind stickin at it cos xmas is only one day but im goin to the canaries for a month on the 26th,im gonna do maintenance from xmas week and hope dont do too much damage, then back to tfr when i come back .has anybody done this id love to know the outcome

i wouldn mind stickin at it cos xmas is only one day but im goin to the canaries for a month on the 26th,im gonna do maintenance from xmas week and hope dont do too much damage, then back to tfr when i come back .has anybody done this id love to know the outcome

I would ideally like to keep it up for xmas but I know its going to be hard to do it. What plas does everyone else have for xmas?

if i wasnt goin away i would definitely stick with it 100% but just would not b able to manage for a month it wouldn b fare on my hubby not to be able to go out for a meal and a drink,i plan on just havin 1 meal a day that bein a salad and not drinkin (well maybe an odd vodka an diet coke)

staying 100% on diet, plus I've been on strawberry for about um a month LOL blend blend blend...til it's frothy, changes the taste to almost a nice milkshake ^^

Back