day 1!

I think the exercise stuff is good, but you need to build up slowly (if you're not alreayd used to doing exercise) as a vlcd means you're not getting that many calories! So don't decide January is when you're going to start running a marathon, as you'll probably just faint. But doing some gentle swimming or dance or something sounds great :)

Lol Legend, loved your post, so true. If you follow this diet it works, if you try and mix and match it with alcohol, kebabs, biscuits etc... it's just a world of pain... and surprise surprise, it doesn't work!

I've never bothered with the ketostix, as the others say, if you follow it, you know you're in ketosis. However, I have been a bit obsessed with checking on the scales!

yeah,im going to avoid the ketostix,i dont need them,plus i know if i leave them in the bathroom my younger brother will end up using them all just like he uses everything else of mine in the bathroom grrrr lol i dont usually exercise at all,and if i do its swimming for an hour,i wont be doing anything too extreme, as being stood on my feet at work for 9 hours a day i think will be a killer on this diet,which is why im hoping the soups and bars are as nice as the shakes :) atleast then i wont dread lunch time,thanks for your advice cybill :)
iv been obsessed with jumping on the scales before,this time im keeping it at one weigh in a week,and im gonna get my mom to write it all down for me :D whats your favourite soup cybill?Xxxx

The vegetable and mushroom soups are nice. They actually have a pretty decent, creamy undertaste. Mrs Baxer's job isn't in any danger or anything like that, but they don't 'taste' like you might expect diet-shakes-designed-for-obese-people to taste.

The tomato and basil is a bit harsher. It isn't horrible but just isn't as, well, nice. Others - presumably those who like tomato and basil - might disgagree. But there is nothing amongst those Exante products that I could deem as 'horrible.'

thanks for the reply legend, i think ill avoid the tomato and basil one for today then :) xxx

Hi Blossom and everyone else thats new to the site!

My Exante journey starts tomorrow.. (its my birthday today and im NOT going to stuff my face but a slice of cake would be nice, no? ;) ) so im just popping on here to say hello and look at starting my diary.

Im really excited and hope we can all help each other along. :)

Hi Blossom and everyone else thats new to the site!

My Exante journey starts tomorrow.. (its my birthday today and im NOT going to stuff my face but a slice of cake would be nice, no? ;) ) so im just popping on here to say hello and look at starting my diary.

Im really excited and hope we can all help each other along. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY AND WELCOME :D:D:D
yeah its right that you start tomorrow i think,eat what you want today and then be a good girl tomorrow!
i really wanted to start before new years eve but i knew id feel deprived,so started today with a clear head and no events coming up any time soon, keep posting and goodluck xxxx

Welcome Miss G and Happy Birthday. I hope your Exante journey is a positive one, I'm sure it will be. Good luck xx

Thank you everyone!

Im trying to add an avatar picture.. im not new to this at all but when i go to edit avatar in my profile, its selected as 'do not use an avatar' but theres no option to add one? Has anyone else had the same trouble or know how I can add one?

I think you have to have posted 50 times before you can add pictures but don't hold me to that!!! Someone please either confirm or put us right. xx

Well I like all the soups, but then there's probably not much I wouldn't eat, which is why I'm here :/
Yes Legend, mercifully single!

I think you have to have posted 50 times before you can add pictures but don't hold me to that!!! Someone please either confirm or put us right. xx

Oh I seeee. That wasnt clear - it was driving me insane! :D

Not a problem.. im sure i'll hit the magic number soon. Until then i'll spare you my mug shot :)

To be honest youre better just trying them all yourself and making your own decision.

There arent 2 of us on here who like the same.

I don't like any of the soups but if I had to pick one that wasn't too bad I would have said the vegatable one was best. We are all different arn't we????

welcome newbies, i dont like any of the shakes. the only one i could sort of stomach was the mushroom!
as for zumba i have ordered the zumba workout for the kinect and cant wait for it to get here :D

Lol legend not heard of the stoner kebab but in a country that spawned the deep fried mars bar it doesn't surprise me at all. We do have a place near us that does a metre long pizza tho?

Hehe, someone tried to convince me yesterday that Christmas pudding fried in butter is actually a good idea...?
Legend, you forget that I read your post the other day about how generally rubbish men are. And about your first date agenda.

Lucy: I was certain you were a family girl with children too.

Look, forget what I said. Come on. The first date would be AMAZING. As would the second and third etc....

Sarah hope your reading all of this about ZUMBA.!!:8855::8855::8855::8855:

i will give u a few weeks x lol

haha, where do you go to do it?
it sounds a bit scary at the moment but once iv lost a bit of weight ill give it a try,

and well guys,its day two!!! i made the first day without cheating,i dont feel hungry or anything yet!!!
but then with any diet iv tried that involves ketosis iv gone into ketosis pretty quick,and after a few days im usually struggling to get any type of food down my neck as im just not at all hungry,headaches have gone,(head was killing yesterday morning) ,but we shall see! its still early but iv sat through my brother eating curry,and cheese and onion crisps! rather proud of myself hehe xx

Back