Day 1!

Erm I am not to sure, I'm not cold, but last night my teeth felt really weird - I was brushing them for ages, even the husband came in to see why I was gone so long! I thought it was the double chocolate bar lol! Banana shake was lovely and so refreshing! I hate milk so its nice to be able to enjoy them and them made with water! I always used to use water to make my porridge too lol!

I felt so bad! Especially as I won the raffle for the food basket! I tried to not accept but they had none of it! I am going to give the stuff to a food bank as hubby and the kids wont eat some of it! x

Oh my a food basket!? lol thats kinda funny!

As for the ketosis, I will bring you a ketastick later to try if you like? Basically if it turns anything other than beige then you are on your way! :)

Oh wow thanks! Do you just pop it in your mouth? x

Oh sorry but that really made me giggle! Noooooooooo..... you stick it in your wee! I will bring my tub of them for you to try one x

Thank you! It was lovely to meet you :) x

And you chuck - sorry i had to dart so quickly! X

It's okay! Hope you got there in time! Xx

I had the curry tonight! Wow it amazing it was like having a Thai! Was a bit spicy but so yummy! :)

Also tried a red berry bar and hated it lol! yack! I love the chocolate orange tho x

Here to subscribe Dan.

I laughed when I read about winning the fruit basket in SW. Wait till u go next week... They'll be making you the consultant because of ur great losses!

Have a great day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I did get there in time thanks, but after all that was kept waiting forever and a day and they didn't even do the scan I went for!! (long story but Sarah left a bit cheesed off!).

Somehow knew you wouldn't like the red berry after what you said about the choc - they are intensely sweet....

I will try and send you a link in a private message to buy some cheap exante by the way whist you are investing in some more :)

Did you try your 'stick' by the way? x

Last edited:
Yes my stick was pink :) made up! And today I had a sneaky weigh and I am in the 16's woop!! So made up! - Been to the cinema today to watch Frozen with the lil ones and hubby - they all had popcorn, choc and pop and I sat with my water and my bar :) -- I loved the choc orange bars so will be purchasing more of them and the curry :) xx

How rubbish that they kept you waiting so long Sarah! That's ridiculous! Xx

Whoop for ketosis and an even bigger one for 16's!!! Go Danielle!!

Glad you have foods that you are enjoying - it makes it soooo much easier! Well done on the cinema though - that takes some willpower!

I have just listed a load of excess pouches on ebay as I have way too many after buying too much on exante lol So getting rid of everything I am not as keen on and just keeping my faves :)

I don't blame you, that's why I don't buy the bundles I do the pick your own so I don't end up with things I don't like :) - trying to make sure I drink more water - it's a nightmare! X

I don't blame you, that's why I don't buy the bundles I do the pick your own so I don't end up with things I don't like :) - trying to make sure I drink more water - it's a nightmare! X

The bundles can be a LOT cheaper though and they extras you don't want sell on Ebay for the same as on Exante a lot of the time!
Ebay is messing about though :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had a really good weekend, on Saturday night I had my curry! I absolutely love it! I could happily eat that 3 times a day! After the curry I had the double chocolate bar, but I microwaved it for 5-10 seconds, and it was so yummy! Like hot choc cake!

Yesterday we went to Southport, it was torture! I had a headache, didn't drink enough water and the smell of fish and chips, and the ice cream and donuts made me want to cave, but I didn't! I carried on with my water and whilst they had a chip shop lunch I played on a 2p machine! I walked up and down the pier which was 3600 steps! Then went and did a bit of shopping! I also picked up some of the noodles from holland and barrett!

After a long train journey home I had a shepards pie which was very nice and then I had a choc shake, however i added a load of ice and it was so yummy, I had to eat it with a spoon it was like having ice cream :)

OOOooohhhh hadn't thought of microwaving a choc bar -will have to try that!

You did SO well on resisting in Southport :) Good on ya girl!! The curry is nice, just wish I could tone down the spice a smidge as I am a spice wimp! May end up getting rid of mine yet -already got some up on Ebay! lol I have made that mistake with water before - won't do it again -felt awful!!

What day is your weigh in chuck? Bet you can't wait for it!! x

It was lovely all warm and yummy, and I hate the bars lol! Definitely tasted much better! - Yeah the curry is rather spicy, reminds me more of a Thai :) - I even add more chilli flakes! - I saw your recipe for the mexican chicken you made, that is going to be my first meal it looks amazing! I am a mexican-aholic!

My weigh day is tomorrow, I am so excited! I was going to have a sneak peak at the scales today but stubbed my toe on it so was too angry at them!

xx

My weigh day is tomorrow, I am so excited! I was going to have a sneak peak at the scales today but stubbed my toe on it so was too angry at them!

xx

Lol you're mad :D
I can't wait for your weigh in, you'll be onwards and downwards.....and hopefully soon costing me money cos remember you're on a promise for when you fit the 15's so get your thinking cap on xx

I hate clothes :( x

Ouch for the toe! I would wish you good luck for tomorrow but I know you are not going to need it :D

Have just tried half a choc bar hot (your fault! lol) but have to say I found it a bit too gloopy - lasts longer though as its still stuck to the roof of my mouth! haha!

Ooops lol! It defiantly tastes better, Even the hubby liked the look but I was refusing to let him try! Every mouthful is precious! x

Back