Day 1!

You're right there will be plenty more jobs, keep your chin up xx

Slimming World are going to have you as their golden girl.......or kick you out lol - have a great day, I'll text you re how Nat gets on xx

Thank-you! Give him a hug for me xx

D'ya know when I was catching up then I read it at first that you had a curry and banana milkshake blended together!! :yuk: serves me right for reading this when in a rush! lol

OMG SW are gonna ban you LOL.

It makes it so much easier when you find a few packs that you like. I had to sell my Strawberry cos I just couldn't stand them.

Hope your day is going well xx

You are doing great!

How did weigh in go at sw?

Is this your official weigh in day?

Keep up the hard work x

Well... Did u get slimmer of the week?! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Lol no! I lost 4lb :) Someone lost 5.5 and another girls lost 8.5!! I was having a crap day yesterday I was really upset as someone offered me a piece of her tangerine and I said no, so she left it next to my keyboard! I really wanted to eat it! I miss apples more than anything, I hate not being able to crunch or bite! I then proceeded to want to eat all day! I had a shake at 12 and then my shepards pie at 6 and I made my toffee caramel with ice - I have really gone off them! :( I just want to eat a normal meal lol! We go away to Thomas Land at Drayton Manor for the weekend in April as its my son's 3rd Birthday and he is Thomas mad, I wasn't going to eat and just take my bars but now I am considering it!

Hope you all had a good day! My mum is off rollerskating tonight - I can't wait to hear how many times she has fallen on her bum hehehe!! xxx

Oh no chick! I hope you can change your mind set today.... Its horrible when its a struggle and some days are sadly like that. On the other side of it if you can grit your teeth and bear it, you usually feel better for doing just that very soon :)

If you are starving there is always the option of having another pouch rather than having 'proper' food, I know its not the same, but its much better for you. It also might put you off that now I am NOT in ketosis thanks to food - my pouches taste odd!! My porridge was lovely this morning, but I have just had a bit of a choc bar and it tasted horribly salty! I need my ketosis back! lol

With regards to Drayton Manor -I would decide closer to the time to be honest. You maybe on a major roll by then and not remotely even thinking about food!

Hope today is better eitherway hun x

Sarah is right. You will get these sort of temptations but ride it out & they will pass.

4lb is great Danielle, well done. Was that other person who lost 8.5 in their 1st week.

Hope you are feeling a bit more positive now & if someone leaves food on your desk again discretely bin it ;)

Hey you did fab because you were so down and then you shifted your mindset completely - you can do this xx xx

Thank-you :) No the girl who lost 8.5lb is nearly a target member! She is 2/3 pound away! xx

I am feeling positive today, ordered some plain porridge to try off the fb group, was only a pound! Postage would cost more lol! I had my curry for lunch instead of a shake and its really filled me up, I need to drink more water though! My pelvis is really hurting today and I didnt want to drink loads as the toilet on the ground floor is other side of the factory, and the nearest is up 3 flights of stairs and I am always in more pain and very light headed if I go up there! xxx

We'll have to get you some incontinence pads!! lmao ;)

I am glad you are feeling better now, its poo when its bad..... Unlike the porridge which is NOMMY!! :)

Dan, ur mum only fell once. She did really well! We had a great time. She is lovely :)

Hope ur feeling brighter today. Have a good one and stick with it. It really does become a routine. X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Lol she said she had a ball!! I hope you did too!! :)

I am not so sure on incontinence pads lol! But I will def be drinking more today!! Its Friday which means nice early finish in work! Would be better if it was sunny- but I can't have everything lol!!

I had chilli for tea - yum! And then a double choc bar microwaved for 5 seconds - lush!! xx

Morning honey, hope you have a good day xx

Have a good day Danielle. Think of your trips to the loo as exercise xx

I hope today was good for you, esp with the sun being out for your early dart from work!

I still have to try the chilli.... is it spicy?

Just had a look at the pouches I am flogging on E*Bay - am a bit gutted as some of them are still only selling for 1p!! Think I prefer to just giveaway other surplus packs! lol

Hope you are having another great TS day x

Sarah the chilli is gorgeous, it's not too spicy, it's not as spicy as the curry x

Oooh thanks Katie - may give that a go for my tea then :)

Back