Day 1!

lol I know what you mean, I go like Gollum with my food.... 'Its mine, my precioooouuus'! lol

My son wants to try all my stuff as its 'new' and I have to keep talking him out of it! what astounds me though is he likes all he has tasted apart from the curry! Oh, and the mushroom risotto, but I am yet to find ANYONE that likes that! lol Makes me wonder just HOW bad my cooking maybe though that he likes Exante!? Or maybe he still has memories of baby food lol x

I think that is why i love shepards pie, it reminds me of baby food lol! With an added pea! x

Just had a toffee caramel shake, normally I enjoy it but eugh! It was awful :/ x

Hehehe!! Its like the spaghetti bolognese- that is missing the spaghetti lol! xx

Or the toffee nut and raisin bars that are supposed to have flavour!! lol

Well done for resisting all those chips honey!

Glad ur enjoying the taste extravaganza otherwise known as exante.

Know what u mean about not sharing ur grub. My daughter keeps trying to get a taste. She used to love the crisps I made. I'm sat there thinking 'nooooooooo go away and eat ur own food!!!'

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well I just weighed and I'm a bit disappointed? My weight has gone up 2lb from 2 days ago :( wondering if I'm not drinking enough water xx

Well I now weigh 16st 13lb at least I am in 16's! Xxx

Last edited:
Jack my little boy - 3 next month just jumped on scales and he weighs 2stone 7.6lbs and my daughter who is 4 and a half weighs 2stone 8.4lb -- growing up too fast! X

Well I have decided that every 5 minutes I am going to have a drink of water lol! So far drank 3/4 of a litre! I will get to 3 lol! - I will also be peeing for England! x

Well done on your loss Danielle & for getting into the next stone bracket!!. The fluctuation in weight will just be fluid so try not to be disappointed.

I love the Sheperds pie too, I add lots cayenne pepper. Could eat that every day.

Enjoy your afternoon xx

PS I was not a happy bunny a couple of days ago when my dog gobbled up one of my bars that I had left on the side table. Felt extremely deprived :rolleyes:

Oh I bet! I would of been heart broken! Food is precious when it is limited!! :)

And thank you - 8lb is bloody brilliant and so I am not to disheartened - I have already lost weight on my own and through slimming world, and I am 3lbs off 2stone lighter now! Than I was in november - I can't actually see a difference but its all in the right direction :)

I think when you get to 2s off you really feel you are making head way. People start to notice as well which is an added bonus. Are you measuring your inch losses too ? x

Nope - didn't think to do that lol! x

I did it for the first time this restart. Never plucked up the courage before. They are well hidden away at the moment though but may post the start & finish comparisons if I get brave enough :eek: x

Go girl!! You will be a skinny little winkle in no time at this rate!! :D

You're doing fab, just told your dad about your loss and he's made up and said to say well done, that's brilliant :) xx

Btw I bought nothing (!!!!!!) in the Trafford Centre - round of applause me thinks :) xx

Well done Dan! Into the 16s too :) definitely up the water. It makes a massive difference and you will feel better for it. You can count the frequent trips to the toilet as 'additional exercise' :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well last night I had a curry, and then after I chucked a load of ice and a bit of water into a jug and blended it up with my banana shake - amazing! Was so yummy! I could live off banana shakes and curry and choc orange bars! :)

I have Slim World tonight lol! So will see what their scales say! -- I just found out this morning I didn't get a job I applied for - bit gutted really! But another will pop up! :)

Mum I am very proud of you for not purchasing!! :) xxx

Back