Day 1!

3lb next week and that's a stone gone :D You'd best get looking for what you want as your 15's pressie xx

Also your dad has found my other pedometer - do you want it? xx

Oooh please that would be fab - does he now want it? xx

And I know I am super excited :) xx

Oooh please that would be fab - does he now want it? xx

And I know I am super excited :) xx

No he doesn't want it, he'd wear it out lol - will drop it down with your food or you can pick them up if you're coming for a visit at the weekend xx

I had curry for lunch yesterday, then had spag bol and a choc orange bar at tea time! I am having a banana shake today :) xx Hope you are all doing well! x

Well done on the 3lb off :D

Thank you :) xx

Had my banana shake for lunch - i love them just as much as curry!! I am having a hungry day today, I feel rubbish tummy hurts and I just want pizza!!! :( x

Pizza made me gain HUGE amounts - don't do it!!!

Besides you got banane shake n curry, so who needs cheese!? I have STILL not tried the banana shake -only seem to want porridges and bars of late - I must be craving stodge! When the husband asked my which porridge I was eating last night he got a suprise when I said I had gone all out and had a carbonara! lol

Stick with it - you don't want to lose those wonderful results you are getting x

LOL where was it, had the dog hidden it ??
No Susie it was attached to a pair of pyjama bottoms that were in the washing basket :)

Thank you :) xx

Had my banana shake for lunch - i love them just as much as curry!! I am having a hungry day today, I feel rubbish tummy hurts and I just want pizza!!! :( x

Pizza is bleurgh - stodgy bread covered in grease, spag Bol is so much nicer xx :D

OOh definitely no pizza, You will feel yucky afterwards. Ashake is a much better plan.

Have a good day Danielle xx

Hope u dodged the pizza! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Don't eat the pizza and when you are re feeding ftere is a wonderful recipe for a cauliflower pizza base on low carb websites.I tried it before I started on ex ante and it was yummy and didn't taste like cauliflower.

Have spoke to Dan today and she avoided all temptation :D xx

Very pleased she managed to resist :)

Hope u have a good day Dan :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Yep - shepherds pie for me lol!! I have brought a curry into work again - they all comment on how wonderful it smells lol! I had to tell them my dad made a big batch of it!! xx

Yep - shepherds pie for me lol!! I have brought a curry into work again - they all comment on how wonderful it smells lol! I had to tell them my dad made a big batch of it!! xx

Ha! Nice little white lie about the curry :) x

Good lie but your dad would be traumatised that they might think that was his cooking lol xx

Back