1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 10

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - 100%' started by healey1991, 7 May 2014 Social URL.

1. healey1991

healey1991 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Today is day 10, I feel like I have been doing this for ages!

Im also having moments where im flagging, I just keep saying why am I doing this, although I know why I am!

I had my weigh in on sunday and lost around 9 pounds, which im happy with. I know I will be happier when I can start to see it

although I think I may be slowly losing the double chin- woohoo!!

Anyone else really starting to get bored of the same food? Although I do LOVE the spicy spaghetti, but its all gone, now im stuck with horrid packs like the porridge and egg/omelette!

Need some encouragement! It also doesn't help that I work in an office and no one here knows I am doing it. there are the typical women office workers that will only turn their nose up at it!

Ahhh im hungry! ahah!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clinquant

Clinquant Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating/Slim and Save
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.