Day 100 and is this a BAD idea??

Uphillstruggle

Hi -
So far I have stuck to LL religiously. I hit 100 days on THursday having gone from 14.6 to 10.4 (by my scales). I really don't crave food but I am craving the feeling of being drunk - silly I know. Before LL I was pretty much T total and hadnt drunk for a year and a half (due to breastfeeding/pregnancy). My daughter has stopped breastfeeding now and I am desperate for a drink! I still have a stone to lose and intend to go into development this week, but do you think it would hurt to have a few drinks on THursday? Just to celebrate? I am going out with friends that night and really want to! I read an article saying that alcohol alone can't take you out of ketosis. Do you think it would be a downward move?
Beth x

Hi -
So far I have stuck to LL religiously. I hit 100 days on THursday having gone from 14.6 to 10.4 (by my scales). I really don't crave food but I am craving the feeling of being drunk - silly I know. Before LL I was pretty much T total and hadnt drunk for a year and a half (due to breastfeeding/pregnancy). My daughter has stopped breastfeeding now and I am desperate for a drink! I still have a stone to lose and intend to go into development this week, but do you think it would hurt to have a few drinks on THursday? Just to celebrate? I am going out with friends that night and really want to! I read an article saying that alcohol alone can't take you out of ketosis. Do you think it would be a downward move?
Beth x

Dont know much about it but IMHO it sounds like you deserve it!!!!!:D Very well done to you :D. Maybe you should talk to your counsellor?

If you're going to drink alcohol, then you really shouldn't do so whilst in ketosis. Your liver is unprotected by glycogen and the results can be nasty.

If I were you, I'd speak to your LLC and get his/her opinion.

xxxx

I see you only have 14lb left to lose. If you want to eat/drink why not ask your LLC about management ? I know others have continued to lose whilst reintroducing food?

Just a thought!

Back