Day 100

Cerulean

Silver Member
Well - here I am - 100 days on. Never quite thought I'd get here, but I did. 100 more days to go. So what am I doing as my special treat for being such a good girl?

I'm getting a filling and having a deep root clean. :cry:

Hurrah for painful dental work!

Anyway - I measured myself today...

In inches...
Week 1 Bust 52 Waist 42 Hips 52 Arms 18 Thighs 30
Day 100 Bust 42 Waist 32 Hips 42 Upper Arms 13 Thighs 24.75

I lost 2 inches off my neck as well!

Oh well - at least after today's dental appointment I will be on my way to being slim with good teeth :D

Wow day 100, bloomin well done for getting this far :p

Your inches lost are amazing, you must feel great...

Great way to celebrate lol, just think tho, how much easier you'll fit in the dentists chair now, than you would have 100 days ago :D :D

Fantastic, how much weight did you lose in your 100 days??

Keep shaking:D :D :D

:clap: Well done on getting to day 100 - you've done great and your inch losses are just brilliant!

Not such a fun way to spend your day at the dentist but at least it'll be all done after today.

Cath

Wow day 100, bloomin well done for getting this far :p

Fantastic, how much weight did you lose in your 100 days??

Keep shaking:D :D :D

Hey Geri - thanks for the lovely reply - I lost 4st 10.5lbs in Foundation. So happy!

It really really hurt - but good news in the end!

Owwwww. It really hurt!!! Yikes - I even screamed and cried. :cry:

But when I got to work I went for a chat with a senior person who thinks I should start working towards a promotion this December (we only have promotions once a year in my firm) which is amazing news. She also talked to me for ages about LL and was impressed with my willpower! How ace!

ooh you went back to work? Wow, think I would have needed the rest of the week of lol

Wow 5 stones gone near enough in your 100 days, thats great, you well exceeded the 3 stones guaranteed :D

Oooh and congraulations on your possible promotion.. go for it girl :p

Wow day 100 well done :D i got to day 40 last time and fell off the wagon big style:mad:

Fantastic losses all round well done you!

Thank you everyone.

I'm amazed at how quickly it's all happened. I tripped over in the street today whilst I was with a colleague and she said 'See - you're getting so skinny you can't stand up by yourself!' (She mean it nicely as a joke!)

At least 3 more stones to go, but I feel great. Oh gosh - the one thing I didn't mention is that my blood pressure has gone down from 160 over 95 to 120 over 80 (which is down to normal from a point where they would normally medicate me).

I'm on top of the world! Round about day 30 I started keeping a spreadsheet with all the days of the diet marked in it and as I reached each day I would colour it in black and turn the text red to show that I had got there. Today I coloured in the square gold!

Wow day 100 well done :D i got to day 40 last time and fell off the wagon big style:mad:

Fantastic losses all round well done you!

Deep respect to you Tracie for getting back on the wagon. My foundation group has a restarter in it and she was such an inspiration and so useful to have in the group. I see you fell off on Mother's Day. I can see how that would be tough...you'll do it this time - I know you will!

Just caught up with your thread Cerulean, fabulous achievement!:eek:

Your inch losses are fantastic. You've only got about three more stone to shift, and you'll soon get rid of them. Just think how you'll look and feel in Summer!

It really is worth sticking with it a few more weeks. How are your teeth? :D

OOOOO I have just noticed you are over half way through your journey.... well done.

I know! I didn't realise until I made the ticker! It hadn't even registered.

Just caught up with your thread Cerulean, fabulous achievement!:eek:

Your inch losses are fantastic. You've only got about three more stone to shift, and you'll soon get rid of them. Just think how you'll look and feel in Summer!

It really is worth sticking with it a few more weeks. How are your teeth? :D

Teeth are a bit sore :( - more of the same tomorrow morning...

I'm well up for the next 2-3 months - it's actually great reading your story because like Gaigingirl we all started at very similar weights/BMIs and the two of you have sort of been my secret diet buddies - whenever the going got tough I would look back at your posts/blogs and count how many days it would be until I was there too and it never seemed too bad. It's so useful to have a trailblazer showing you the way (whilst taking part in your own unique journey too, of course!). Thanks AJ!

Hi there Cerulean,
I've just noticed that we are practically in the same boat! (Not sinking 'cause we are skinny!)
Yesterday was my Day 100 I have lost 4st 5lbs and still have about 4 stone to loose.
I was on a real downer yesterday just thinking about my next 100 days but I feel better now. I celebrated by having 5 packs yesterday instead of the 4.
Out of interest are you going to drink the milk on the LL low calorie week?

Hi Cerulean,

Well done on reaching 100 days:clap:

congratulations.gif

Love Mini xxx

Back