DAY 104 ...... Done!

didimissy

After 4 days of hellish TOTM, writhing in agony (PCOS symptoms returning as no fat around the ovaries to stop cysts from bursting) and serious food cravings (but no cheating!!!!) I am back on the forums... desperately trying to catch up with everything I have missed .... have I replaced my food addiction with minimins forum addiction?????

So on Day 104 with 13 to go till I do a refeed to coincide with my visitors coming over, and may come back afterwards (Dependant on how much I gain in the week after re-feeding). So thought I'd reflect a little. 104 days without cheating (that in itself is a bloody miracle!), dropped out of Ketosis once due to cough medicine (really bad day 3 after that), but the rest of the journey has been relatively uneventful. Hoping to lose another stone by the end of my refeed week (which will bring me to 6 stone in 16 weeks, so really have to bump up the old exercise in order to achieve it!!)

Wishing you all a flab-you-less week!
didi:D

Well done on a fabulous stint on TFR. You've had a great result too. Enjoy your refeed and return to food.

wow 104 days! u r amazing! and 6 stone in such a short time - i bet this has changed ur life :)

What an achievement Didimissy!!!! Congratulations huni :D

That is fab Didi. You deserve a huge pat on the back for that :)

Back