Day 111 - 75lb and 60.5" lost!

Re: Day 51 - Read and reply! (please?)

Thanks! Day 53... And I have bought myself a pair of size 20 "skinny" jeans from Dorothy Perkins... And they fit!!!! So exciting!!! Hoping they fit even better next week once this PMT bloat goes away!

Feeling seriously wobbly today. PMT continues, haven't been to the loo in a couple of days, tummy hurts, and having major tummy gurgling going on. Know I am not physically hungry, but something isn't happy in there. Guessing it might be related to having had to take lots of painkillers over the last week plus the steroid jab the other day. Just feeling generally down and a bit blue about it all, but I know from past experience that steroids can have that effect on people.

Just need to battle through and keep going, and wait to start feeling awesome again! Don't think it helps that money is a bit tight this week as I have miscalculated my money! Pay day in 6 days so just need to struggle on till then!!!!

Also haven't exercised all week thanks to dodgy arm. Never thought I would say it but think that has had an impact on my mood too! Arm is much better thanks to jab so am going to train tonight and I cannot wait!!!! I know that will lift my mood massively.

Dad is having a party tomorrow night and have mixed emotions about that! Won't be eating or drinking alcohol but know he is going to keep asking me if I am sure I don't just want one small glass of wine. I won't have one. Im not a big drinker anyway. But also know he will tell all his friends about my diet and I will get q million questions and comments about it and I am just not in the mood!!!!

Ok must stop. Am at cinema waiting for Les Mis to start. Seen it once already but making the most of a child free day. Plus its a good place to be that keeps me away from any kind of temptation for 3 hours!!!! After that need to do some shopping for dad, then swimming lesson for Chloe followed by 2 hours of martial arts, by the time we are home it will be nearly bed time!

Oh lost another 1lb this morning... Can't remember if I said that already!!!

a busy busy bee you are!. well done on the next pound down woooo!.. i guess we are all going to have to face these evenings at some stage. Dont you just wish people didnt have an opinion about things? ha. I guess you just have to remember that everyone has an opinion, but in the end, they cant make you change or do something if you dont want to. So basically you can just smile and nod while theyre thinking that theyre helping you out... im sure youll have some stories to tell us on Sunday!

GOod luck with going back to training,,and enjoy Les Mis! :D

Don't give in temptation. Doesn't worth it. Can you ask your Dad not to say anything about your diet? It's not necessary for everybody to know...and if they ask just keep it simple and don't get into a lot of details.

how was your super busy day love? bet youre zonked! Hope you enjoyed it though! x

how was your super busy day love? bet youre zonked! Hope you enjoyed it though! x

Well the day flew by, unsurprisingly! Managed to train last night, did the full two hours, and felt awesome for it. Lifted my mood massively. So spent some time when I got in last night blogging about how good it made me feel, as it is easy to forget! Stiff and achey this morning, but I can live with that.

Living off porridge the next few days I think. Ordered too many from my consultant (haven't seen her since 12th as she is on holiday so can't swap them!) Its not that I don't like the porridge, I really do, I have just got so so lazy and would happily live on tetras and bars as they require the minimum amount of effort and mess!!

Happy weekend everyone! Day 55 for me - end of week 8 tomorrow, so week 9 on Monday!

Morning Cazza

Glad the achiness isn't getting to you today - well done on the exercise last night! :clap:

I like porridge too, only far more diluted than recommended. It looks more like soup the way I prepare it. :D

I have a surfeit of chocolate tetras. In a moment of lunacy I agreed to take some packs off my hairdresser's husband as he'd fallen off plan. Turned out they were all chocolate tetras, LOL. All 26 of them. Still, they're good until May. I'm sure the supply will dwindle faster than I'm expecting.

Weigh day today - I've lost another pound. So 5lbs off this week! :winner: It's about time - I was due a nice big loss week!

Well the day flew by, unsurprisingly! Managed to train last night, did the full two hours, and felt awesome for it. Lifted my mood massively. So spent some time when I got in last night blogging about how good it made me feel, as it is easy to forget! Stiff and achey this morning, but I can live with that.

Living off porridge the next few days I think. Ordered too many from my consultant (haven't seen her since 12th as she is on holiday so can't swap them!) Its not that I don't like the porridge, I really do, I have just got so so lazy and would happily live on tetras and bars as they require the minimum amount of effort and mess!!

Happy weekend everyone! Day 55 for me - end of week 8 tomorrow, so week 9 on Monday!

Glad you got back to training and enjoyed it!.. ill pop over and have a read of your blog later when im having a break from essay writing. Haha, i cant wait to try the tetras and bars! ,, youll probably be all porridged out by the time your consultant comes back!

youre doing fab though,,, week 9 on monday! time really does fly :) happy weekend to you too! hopefully we will have some sun! :D x

Congrats Lily, about time!!! Well done on 5lb off :D

Day 56, end of week 8. Madness. Why do my pictures keep attaching sideways?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130224_132911.png
    ForumRunner_20130224_132911.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 68
ForumRunner_20130224_133120.png

Rubbish pics, but that is me minus about 3st 7ish, hopefully looking a tiny bit slimmer maybe?

Wow Cazza - definitely looking loads slimmer! :clap: Are those the Dotty P jeans?

Yup they are :)

Won't be long until they're way too big for you. :)

Back