Day 15- its been a long two weeks!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by bethcox_, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

1. bethcox_

bethcox_ Full Member

I started my cambridge diet 2 weeks ago, week one was good, day 2 was the worst day but having lost 7lbs I was feeling good bout it.
    I had my second weigh in last night, only lost 2lb.. I'm not feeling low about this result because 9lb in 2 weeks is still amazing! And truth is I did have a Chinese on Monday and kicked myself right out of ketosis.. It's okay though feeling better than ever knowing that my next weigh in I could potentially loose 5lb or more!
    Good luck with everyone else's journeys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Well done Beth. 9lbs is a fantastic result. Well done for 15 days on plan too. Hope I can follow your lead:)

4. bethcox_

bethcox_ Full Member

How are you getting on?

5. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Really well thanks. Have dabbled before with cambs. and got mixed results. Sometimes you just feel more "on it" than others . Seems this time its ok. I just woke up on Monday unenthused and mixed myself a shake(been languishing in pantry for ages) The shakes not me! and one shake lead to another.... and here I am day 4. Result. Hope you have a good day:)

6. bethcox_

bethcox_ Full Member

Aw I'm happy for you :) I'm getting back in to the swing of things because I had a Chinese Monday (birthday) I just stick to shakes couldn't get on with porridge! When's weigh in?

7. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I'm starting day one tomorrow. I'd love those kinda I results well done stick at it. :) xx

8. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Birthday chineses don't count. !!!! I don't like porridge either . In fact I only like the packet shakes. I will weigh at home on Monday, Just so pleased to have got day 4 (nearly) over with. I really needed to remove myself from any food. I was eating mcdonalds and pizzas daily over the past month .Hope this will break the fast food habit. I like wine far too much too. I don't know if ill manage more than a week before switching to a food diet. Do you plan to stay on it til goal weight?:)

9. bethcox_

bethcox_ Full Member

Oh god you sound like me! Me and my boyfriend would always get a takeaway or a KFC just cos we could it got really bad! I really like the chocolate one.. Taste like angel delight :') try not to weigh yourself too often, I hear the scales get addictive ha, I don't own any so I'm in suspense until I get to my consultants house :')
    I'm not sure what I want to do yet, I want to loose 5 stone but gonna so my best for 12 weeks on shakes, it gets hard but the water keeps me going I have a litre bottle that I just keep filling up! I find this forum is so helpful and keeps you going for motivational advice :)

10. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Jilly I'm also wondering how long I can stick at it before I need food!! Is there a difference in weightoss between SS and SS+?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.