Day 17 for me..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charmed.wishes, 18 January 2007 Social URL.

1. charmed.wishes

charmed.wishes Full Member

..and I can't believe I have got so far, for 10yrs I have always failed within the first week of any diet fad I have decided to attempt.

I can't say its been plain sailing.. Im first day of TOTM today and last night I had to go and sit in a hot bath with a book for nearly 2hrs because I was so hungry in my head it was torture.
    Stress is my biggest trigger for a binge and Monday my eldest DD drove me mental with her hormonal rants of how crappy her life is because we were making her tidy her room.. I love her dearly but I could throttle her at times, she managed to lose her new mobile Monday too and thought it was funny that she couldnt ring (to see if we could hear it) as it had run out of charge!! Thankfully it had been left at her Nans at the weekend.. I stayed as calm as I could and went for a hour dog walk to calm down.

Today, I have a childrens birthday party to go to, I knew if I didnt say anything I would be offered everything going to eat and drink, so have had a quiet word in my friends ear (birthday girls mum) and told her what I am doing.. that way no temptation will be given..

I'm so determind to succeed with CD, I feel like I have been telling people for 10yrs that I am on this, that and the other diet and never getting anywhere that there is a little part of me that wants to succeed with CD just to stick my tongue out at the doubters!.. lol :D

Isis and Mini like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Charmed ..you are doing so well ... I'm on day 19 myself (managed to start on 30 December) and really doing this good ... first diet I've done that I really think I can get to my goal weight ... the fast weight loss is such an incentive!!

Onwards and downwards ...

Mini likes this.
  4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done charmed and wannabeslim, both on day 19 doing very well, time fly's quickly doing this and it's amazing how quickly you will feel the benefits.. Good luck with your weightloss journeys.....

xxx

Mini likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    im on day 17 too and like u, am chuffed with myself!

heres to a slim 2007!

xxxx

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    It is good to see everyone so motivated and doing so well!!!:D

Charmedwishes I can identify with you on this so much...

..and I can't believe I have got so far, for 10yrs I have always failed within the first week of any diet fad I have decided to attempt.

And I am with you on a slim 2007!!!

Love Mini xxx

7. charmed.wishes

Thanks for the word of support WannaBeSlim, Fuzzys Angel, Karen & Mini.. and yeah definately here's to a slim 2007!!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You are doing fantastic Charmed Wishes :D It's cool when you can feel yourself in the zone :cool:

9. charmed.wishes

Hiya D_Q

Thanks hunnie, 'cool' it sure is.. :D

10. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Glad you have found the zone and I am right with you :)

I am definately up for a slimmer 2007.

I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever felt it was possible :)

11. charmed.wishes

Thanks Lisa hunnie.. I look forward to us celebrating together when we reach our goals, and can shake our booty and not worry about the wobble ;)

12. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Thats a date :)

Best start saving for my booty shaking outfit:)

13. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is a great post Charmed and sounds very similar to me and my life sometimes.

Give yourself a ruddy great pat on the back for being at this stage and just keep those blinkers on hun. You're doing brilliant.

Lacey..x:D

14. charmed.wishes

Hiya Lacey, thanks hunnie.. I do love the support of this forum.. my blinkers are shire horse size, I see no food, I want no food, I shall not eat any food lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.