Day 17

xdanielle27x

Hi,

I started this diet 17 days ago and have lost 1st 1lbs.:). Seem to be struggling more lately, wanting food! Hope I can stay strong. Holiday in 10 weeks :)

anyone started same time as me?

Well done so far on your loss thats amazing keep going in 10 weeks u will be a diff person all together x

I'm on Day 9 so far! :) Can't wait till I say I'm on Day 17 lol
Well done on your losses so far!

:) Today is day 14 for me and I am loving the mousse, lemon bars and apple porridge so much I feel I could live on this stuff forever!

:D Now what's the betting I have huge mammoth proper food cravings tomorrow now I've said that.

:) Today is day 14 for me and I am loving the mousse, lemon bars and apple porridge so much I feel I could live on this stuff forever!

:D Now what's the betting I have huge mammoth proper food cravings tomorrow now I've said that.

Hahaha, I've started at the gym and I get super hungry when I have finished and I am not even doing anything too strenuous. 30 mins walk/run and 20 mins swimming.

I have always swum a lot, its one of the few forms of exercise I am able to do. I have stepped it up this last week or so and gone every morning rather than my usual 4 times a week but this morning it was a huge struggle, i just felt i didn't have the strength so maybe i need to cut back a bit again

I'm definitely taking it very slowly...my app is more walking than running at the moment and when I swim I really just pootle about.

Hi Danielle I'm on day 14 or 15 (I get confused working night shifts lol) and I've lost 12.5lbs so far :)
Looking forward to following your journey! x

Back