Day 2 and 1st day at work !! Help !!

Amanda105

Silver Member
I did my first day yesterday as i was at home and knew day one was going to be hard...

but OMG

day 2 at work... I work in a biscuit factory/bakery !!!

The smells, the new products that need tasting... im the one that normally tastes in the office lol, hence back on Lipotrim...

today the new products are biscotti with whole hazelnuts... mmmmm butter shortbread... i can smell the fattyness lol

Its lunch time soon, and my shake is calling me, but ive had to come on here to stop myself from slipping....

OMG OMG OMG !!! :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Thanks for all the help off the now 36 viewers of my help post...

The positive comments and help I have recieved from you all is just so overwhelming lol

Good job work is nearly over really...

Last edited:
Im not on here in the day but I would of given some words of motivation :) day one for me haven't slipped currently in the kitchen whilst OH cooks sausages and I'm cooking the potato croquets to go with them. Not tempted keep thinking about my summer wardrobe. Also took pics in bikini last night against a white wall when I'm tempted I look at that lol

Ive only just seen this, but well done on getting through it. That has to be one of the hardest jobs for a dieter! Xx

OMG Amanda! That must of been so difficult for you :( Not a good place to work when you are trying to lose weight!

Well done you for being so strong willed, I hope you get through ok... just pretend that all the yummy things are made with something really disgusting like semen or bogeys, that will put you off lol

Keep up the good work x

I'm sure not everyone who views is a member and even if they are not everyone might feel confident enough to post.
I'm sure you'll pass on the tempting treats - they will still be there when you finish lt hopefully by then though you won't want them anymore x

Think of all those biscuits as the peanut flapjacks. That would be enough for me to stay away from them lol.
You should be very proud of yourself for not giving into temptation

thank you for your nice replys

I was really struggling yesterday, day 2 surrounded by biscuits lol wow!!

Its day three today and im going to try two things today.... the first one being, imagine them made out of semen and bogeys Thanks for that one Jamsi lol... and the second one being think they are the flapjacks eeewww thanks LainaG thats enough to put any one off lol

Today is day three, and things are feeling a little easier today....

My fluid intake is great, ive decided to have my breakfast shake as i get to work in the morning and not at 7.30am and my lunch at 1.00pm and then my shake at 6pm when i get home.

Im feeling positive today... thank god... lol

I've decided to space mine out like that too...just have a pint of water when I get up to fill me up a little!

When I get tempted I'm just gonna look down.

The unsightly bulge is enough to make me put the pie down!

Exactly... I keep thinking of all them pretty summer tops and dress's we will all be wearing this summer... JOY !!

And why will we be able to wear these... because we wont have to try and hide the bulges !!

BRING IT ON !!!

That's what I'm thinking like....instead of sweating trying to cover up in frumpy clothes while everyone else is swanning round in skimpy stuff I can at least be comfortable!

Hope you had an easier day 3 than day 2 ;) It's my day 1 and so far so good.. wait til tonight when the munchies kick in... think I will have to find some ironing to do or something!

I bet you resisted all the yummy stuff today no problem :)

Sorry i didn't reply Amanda, i never saw your post til today.. How are you doing hun? x x

Back