• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2 and just had an ooops thought?

KatieMc

S: 16st4lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 1st10lb(10.53%)
I'm nearing the end of day 2 and i'm reeeally hungry. Just had a thought though - both tonight and last night I had a taste of my daughters tea! I'm talking like half a teaspoon of mushed up food (she's 9 1/2 months old) and I always check it out of habit to test the temp.

Have my first 2 days been a waste of time because of this? :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
You should be ok, wouldnt worry about it, just test with you lip and dont swallow any, thats what i do, occasionally taste a bit just a crumb of my lip and have to wipe it off, you should have a big first week loss regardless, good luck with your first week

Im pretty sure it wont effect you too much maybe try to have less than this though as it may make it harder later on.

x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
I am sure it wouldnt have done to much damage... Its hard sometimes when you cook for the children... When I cook for my boys I make the pasta put it in my mouth see if its ready and spit it out!! sounds strange but cant bring myself to eat it.. x

KatieMc

S: 16st4lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 1st10lb(10.53%)
Thanks. I never even thought until after I did it. I feel so rubbish I so don't want it to be a waste of time :)