day 2 going good :-)

sparklyfairydreams

i've just had an orange bar for my lunch, it was lovely i really enjoyed and picked at it so it took ages to eat! felt starving before that though but was trying to hold off till 3pm to have it, i had my first shake at 10am, busy night planned when i get home so that should keep me occupied, am having the thai soup for tea and a big glass of coke zero!

really excited to be doing this now, im sat in work with my tropusers unbuttoned under my top, as i have done for months! soon theyll be hanging off me and i cannot wait! eeeekkkkk!!

have drank 3 lts water too :-D

hope everyone else is having a fab day!

selina xxxx:)

Glad you having a good day!
Day 2 going well for me too! Had brekkie and lunch shake and am going to try to hold off my last one as long as possible. Don't feel so hungry today which is making it easier.
Feeling really positive about this! X

I too am really enoying this plan!

I LOVE the Choc n Orange Bar! It is soooo huge too so picking at it with a cup of coffee is amazing! Doesn't feel like hard work when you get to have stuff like that!

Although, had the mushroom soup today. Although I didn't mind the taste I HATE the lumps I couldn't whisk! Gonna have to strain the soups at work- got nowhere to use a blender.

I haven't actually had anything I don't like yet! Wooohooooo!

Jem xxxxx

Thanks girls :) aahh I'm only have soup at home so Don't have that problem, having a bar for lunch everyday, I'm just having my Thai soup- it's lovely!! Much nicer than the tomato one!!
I bake and have had to do lots for orders tonight, if I can manage that then I can go all the way haha! Xxx

I am sure you can and will!

One of the men at work text me to say he has a spare blender at home and he is bringing it in so my soup is better! Hopefully no more rotten lumps!!!

Jem xxxxx

It is so ace that so many people have all started this week! Really keeping me motivated coming on here! :D

Jem xx

This is day 5 and I'm actually doing okay, I'm enjoying the shakes, soups & bars, wish I'd bought some porridge but that will have to wait now, have made no arrangements for the Bank Holiday so I won't be tempted with food and wine! Hopefully the other half wont suggest going out, (he's so tight he doesnt normally like to pay but you can just guarantee this weekend he'll want to go out!)I'm feeling really positive and don't want my bubble bursting with temptation lol.

I know day 4! couldn't resist stepping on the scale this morning. Even more motivated now.
Hope everyone has a good 100% weekend! x

I have to admit I had a quick peek on the scales too, i've just started day 5 and it's given me the incentive to get to the end of the week and do my proper weigh in

sparklyfairydreams said:
eeek what did they say hun? i threw my scales away a few months back so have to wait till i go too boots on tuesday night now! lol!! x

Don't want to say and jinx myself but it was really good. Can't wait til wed to 'official' weigh day!

I know its gone quickly i have been having my free porridge its really nice a bit like baby rusks. I have my bar at nice usually wen i eat most i ordered a smoothie to go machine from ebay cant wait to get it. How do you make ur shakes with ice? X

Back