Day 2 Lipotrim breakthrough help!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sooz82, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

Today has been the biggest tester and the hardest day.. I entered McDonalds with my stepson and watched him eat burger and chips and then a cocktail night with the girls & had to watch them drink strawberrys daquries and guess what not a Morsal passed my lips the whole day :) I am so proud of myself! However I had to leave the cocktail party early as my green tea & sparkling water soon didn't seem appealing!! Today has Defo been worst day of feeling ill.. Light headed.. Dry mouth and starving! Have drank 4 litres of water along with cups of green tea! Help does this feeling go???!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goldylocks

goldylocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(13.74%)
    wow excellent determination to get through a tough day. A couple more days and you will be feeling much better. My advice it to keep busy and take early nights!!

4. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

Thanku I was thinking I've drank too much u know! Prob around 5 litres poss? I won't be doing that tomorrow! So by week 2 it's easier? I feel drained.. Cold.. Dizzy.. Hungry.. Thirsty and plain fed up!! But I'm determined! And reading on here 10 lb losses in a week is amazing! Keep up ur good work xxx

5. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

Thanks goldylocks I am proud of myself! But peoples stories like your own of 2 stone in a month spurs me on!! Amazing well done xx

6. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

Oh I have been biggest nark ever! Well done on 8 pound loss great result!! P.s anyone know why my heart slightly racey and tingling in fingers?!! X

7. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

I'm on day 9 and the hunger & tiredness has really tailed off the last few days so stick at it.

I had tingling fingers too in the 1st week, not sure why that is though

8. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

I'm hanging in defo!! First weigh in on Friday that's my first goal!! Ur weight loss is fab keep it up!! Xx

9. bryonywalker

bryonywalker Member

hi sooz82, im on day 2 aswell! apart from a very light headache im feeling great! like you i have had to prepare food for my hubby and kids, and for the first time in my life have found my self restraint!
    long may this continue x

10. Fiona88

Fiona88 New Member

Hi ladies
    Im on day 2 also... Feeling abit down & feeling the need to eat but i know i need to loose the weight for my holiday to Florida in September !!
    Currently a size 16-18 and 5ft9 I would ideally like to get back into a size 12 were i was at my happiest !! any tips for me >???

Thanks
    Fiona

11. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Fiona,
    keep up drinking the water and keep coming here! Also try and focus on your holiday and what a hottie you will be by then!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.