Day 2 Lipotrim breakthrough help!!!

Sooz82

Today has been the biggest tester and the hardest day.. I entered McDonalds with my stepson and watched him eat burger and chips and then a cocktail night with the girls & had to watch them drink strawberrys daquries and guess what not a Morsal passed my lips the whole day :) I am so proud of myself! However I had to leave the cocktail party early as my green tea & sparkling water soon didn't seem appealing!! Today has Defo been worst day of feeling ill.. Light headed.. Dry mouth and starving! Have drank 4 litres of water along with cups of green tea! Help does this feeling go???!! X

wow excellent determination to get through a tough day. A couple more days and you will be feeling much better. My advice it to keep busy and take early nights!!

Thanku I was thinking I've drank too much u know! Prob around 5 litres poss? I won't be doing that tomorrow! So by week 2 it's easier? I feel drained.. Cold.. Dizzy.. Hungry.. Thirsty and plain fed up!! But I'm determined! And reading on here 10 lb losses in a week is amazing! Keep up ur good work xxx

Thanks goldylocks I am proud of myself! But peoples stories like your own of 2 stone in a month spurs me on!! Amazing well done xx

Oh I have been biggest nark ever! Well done on 8 pound loss great result!! P.s anyone know why my heart slightly racey and tingling in fingers?!! X

Hi

I'm on day 9 and the hunger & tiredness has really tailed off the last few days so stick at it.

I had tingling fingers too in the 1st week, not sure why that is though

I'm hanging in defo!! First weigh in on Friday that's my first goal!! Ur weight loss is fab keep it up!! Xx

hi sooz82, im on day 2 aswell! apart from a very light headache im feeling great! like you i have had to prepare food for my hubby and kids, and for the first time in my life have found my self restraint!
long may this continue x

Hi ladies
Im on day 2 also... Feeling abit down & feeling the need to eat but i know i need to loose the weight for my holiday to Florida in September !!
Currently a size 16-18 and 5ft9 I would ideally like to get back into a size 12 were i was at my happiest !! any tips for me >???

Thanks
Fiona

Fiona,
keep up drinking the water and keep coming here! Also try and focus on your holiday and what a hottie you will be by then!

Back