Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 2 - monster headaches and so tired - normal?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Aymee, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Aymee

Aymee Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Morning peeps!

I'm new here, so looking for a bit of advice really. I started the TFR yesterday, drank loads of water, but got a very bad headache last night, that is still lingering today - is that normal? Also, I'm so bloody tired I can barely keep my eyes open!

If someone an tell me that this is ok and normal for starting this, I'll be happier. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PaulaJ

PaulaJ Exclamation mark abuser!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    back to LipoTrim
    Yep same thing happened to me, the only thing I can suggest is try to sip more water evenly throughout the day and take some paracetamol. The headaches will ease off once you get into ketosis but I still feel a bit weak on day 13 but seem to have a bit more energy if that makes sense??

Keep at it, once the first 5 or so days is over it gets a bit easier to deal with! Good luck :D

xx

4. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Heya

Yes the headaches are totally normal and are usually a combination of carb withdrawal and caffiene withdrawal. Keep drinking the water and take your usual painkillers for the headaches, by day 5 or so they should be much better if not before x

5. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I felt the same, have some paracetamol and get in bed early of that's how you feel. At the beginning some nights I was in bed for 7.30! Day 11 now and feeling loads better. Keep an eye on how your feeling though as if you don't feel better in a couple of days go back to your chemist.
    Deb x

6. DebT

DebT Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.35%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya... yes the same happened to me too. I have a headache for the first 4 days or so, until ketosis kicks in.. (this is my second time, I had a 3 week break over christmas and restarted 3rd Jan). I was also sick as a pig, weak, dizzy.

Take some paracetamol and just put up with it.. it will go away, all of a sudden you will realise the headache has gone and that you are feeling well.

Im always ready for my bed around 10 pm, and sleep really well, whereas I used to be a terrible sleeper.

Stick at it... once you have your first weigh in - it will be all worthwhile.

Good luck with your first week and make sure and come back and tell us about your weigh-in :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.