Day 2 - monster headaches and so tired - normal?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Aymee, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Aymee

Aymee Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Morning peeps!

I'm new here, so looking for a bit of advice really. I started the TFR yesterday, drank loads of water, but got a very bad headache last night, that is still lingering today - is that normal? Also, I'm so bloody tired I can barely keep my eyes open!

If someone an tell me that this is ok and normal for starting this, I'll be happier. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PaulaJ

PaulaJ Exclamation mark abuser!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    back to LipoTrim
    Yep same thing happened to me, the only thing I can suggest is try to sip more water evenly throughout the day and take some paracetamol. The headaches will ease off once you get into ketosis but I still feel a bit weak on day 13 but seem to have a bit more energy if that makes sense??

Keep at it, once the first 5 or so days is over it gets a bit easier to deal with! Good luck :D

xx

4. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Heya

Yes the headaches are totally normal and are usually a combination of carb withdrawal and caffiene withdrawal. Keep drinking the water and take your usual painkillers for the headaches, by day 5 or so they should be much better if not before x

5. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I felt the same, have some paracetamol and get in bed early of that's how you feel. At the beginning some nights I was in bed for 7.30! Day 11 now and feeling loads better. Keep an eye on how your feeling though as if you don't feel better in a couple of days go back to your chemist.
    Deb x

6. DebT

DebT Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.35%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya... yes the same happened to me too. I have a headache for the first 4 days or so, until ketosis kicks in.. (this is my second time, I had a 3 week break over christmas and restarted 3rd Jan). I was also sick as a pig, weak, dizzy.

Take some paracetamol and just put up with it.. it will go away, all of a sudden you will realise the headache has gone and that you are feeling well.

Im always ready for my bed around 10 pm, and sleep really well, whereas I used to be a terrible sleeper.

Stick at it... once you have your first weigh in - it will be all worthwhile.

Good luck with your first week and make sure and come back and tell us about your weigh-in :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.