DAY 2!! :-)

jaymi

am only on day 2 but happily dont feel too bad. I have really liked the shakes amd soup so far, esp the toffee and walnut shake. yum! doing ss has really made me realise how much I picked at food. I thought that I didn't do it half as much as I did, while making diner for the kids etc I have really had to think about stopping myself taking a cheeky handful of cheese whilst cooking! would love to hear from anyone to hear how you getting on. I haven't really told anyone I am doing tge diet! it just seems a bit easier at the moment! lol! xx

jaymi said:
am only on day 2 but happily dont feel too bad. I have really liked the shakes amd soup so far, esp the toffee and walnut shake. yum! doing ss has really made me realise how much I picked at food. I thought that I didn't do it half as much as I did, while making diner for the kids etc I have really had to think about stopping myself taking a cheeky handful of cheese whilst cooking! would love to hear from anyone to hear how you getting on. I haven't really told anyone I am doing tge diet! it just seems a bit easier at the moment! lol! xx

It's amazing how much it makes you recognise those little things isn't it. Stick with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello! i am on day 2 aswell! yay, we can support each other? xx

great to hear from you both... doing the diet ova the last few days has really made me think bout my eating habits although this evening I am feeling really really hungry. my CDC said that after the first 3 days it passes?! I hope so! I would be glad to have a CD buddy! how are you finding it so far? xxxx

yay! well then hey buddy :D im finding it okay actually, yesterday was my first day and i cheated by having a few bites of chinese but i felt that i couldnt eat much so i stopped eating. Today i have been 100% and its been pretty easy actually! ive not been that hungry. yes, after the first 3 or 4 days you are fine so hopefully tomorrow or the day after the hunger will be completely gone, and then hello ketosis! i did this diet for 6 days back in 2009 and i lost 6lb in those 6 days :D so im looking forward to the long term results now i am following it fully :) after 4 days i felt great and i actually had to remind myself to take the shakes. how are you finding it? (sorry for the essay!) soph xx
xx

I've been so tempted to cheat! Especially today, I'm on day 3 and finding it terribly difficult!

I find reading through the forums and looking up success stories help!

Just imagine yourself at your goal weight!!

Good luck! It's great having a lot of support on these forums, I don't think I could have done this otherwise!

well if youd like something to motivate you, i am on day 3 and i have lost 7lb already!! keep at it, we'l get there :D x

thankyou! i've been so tempted tonight, there are chinese menu's all over my student flat, but i know that if i stick at it it will all be worth it :D what's more important? being slim & getting confidence & compliments, or one measly temptation which will make us feel guilty? apparently nothing tastes better than being slim!! :) xx

hey!! how are you all going today? is it getting any easier?? lol! I an on day 4 now and feel really good today. last week I worked loads of night shifts and sunday night while working I felt awful. felt really shakey and dizzy, and couldn't think straight. so I cheated a bit and had a sugary cup of tea with milk :-(. but hey, it made me feel better so am trying not to stress too much. I think I will carry an extra sachet with me in case it happens again... resisting the scales at the moment haha. when does everyone weigh in? xxxx

im on day 4 and feeling okay! i think ive got a cold though, but im not hungry which is great! i have my mid week weigh in tonight with my consultant just to see how im doing which im excited about! ive cheated twice :( BUT im obviously still in ketosis so i just need to stick at it now! it will be worth it :) looking forward to trying new things as i got bored of just the shakes which i think is why i cheated, i needed something savoury! im looking forward to my third week though when you are allowed bars, as i think it will be great to chew something again! when do you weigh in? xx

ooooohhhhhh thats exciting! let me know how you get on! have you been on scales at home? thats good that you are seeing your CDC today, is s/he supportive? I am weighing in next monday, started the diet last saturday so am really hoping for a good weight loss. got 5 stone to lose so the quicker it goes the better! lol! I am liking the shakes, not so much the soup, I just wish drinking the shakes wasn't over so quickly! let me know how it went tonight... xx

i started on saturday too, but she wanted to see me this tuesday as tuesdays are her only days off, so instead of waiting a week and a half, we waited 4 days before she saw me. she is so supportive, and i am very happy.. day 4 and i have lost 6lbs already!!! :D hope you have good results too, im looking forward to next weigh in now!! xx

it sure has!! thankyou :D hope it motivates you all too xx

Good luck with it! Stay with it - its an amazing feeling when those numbers on the scales go down :-d

Back